MUJEE 2021 Application Form has been released. MUJEE 2021 is an entrance test which will be conducted by Mangalayatan University for admission of the students to the undergraduate programs in technology. Those who will qualify this exam will be given an admisison into B.Tech programmes. Candidates can get the whole information and details regarding MUJEE 2021 Application Form from following article.
MUJEE 2021 Application Form has been released. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
MUJEE 2021 Application Form Dates
Following are the important dates related to MUJEE 2021 Application Form.
|Application start date||Started|
|Application last date||15 April 2021(tentative)|
MUJEE 2021 Application Form
The Application form is available by respective authority in online and offline mode too. All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the info about MUJEE-2021 from this page before filling the application form. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying.
- Candidates should be aware if all the important dates in order not to miss anything.
- The application fee for the examination should be known, to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Various documents such as scanned photograph, signature and marksheets should be kept ready at the time of application and various other documents to fill the rest of the details in the form.
Documents Required for filling MUJEE 2021 Application Form
Applicants should keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
Recent Passport size colour photograph with name and date of taking the picture.
File Size: 4-40 KB
Signature should be done on a white paper
File Size: 4-30 KB
MUJEE 2021 Application Fee
The application fee of MUJEE-2021 can be paid in online and offline mode via debit/credit card or net banking in online mode or via demand draft in offline mode.
- The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “MANGALAYATAN UNIVERSITY” payable at Aligarh.
- Bank Charges will be applicable plus the service tax.
- The fees deposited is non-refundable in nature under any circumstances.
Application fee for various courses is given below:
All Categories (In both ways online or offline)
How to fill the MUJEE 2021 Online Application Form?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for MUJEE-2021.
- The candidates can apply in whichever mode they are comfortable in online or offline.
- In case of any issues, the candidates can refer the following given procedure to avoid any errors.
- Candidates can apply in 3 ways.
The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
- Visit the official website of ITSAT 2021.
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
Step 2-EXAM CENTERS:
- Applicants have to choose and provide exam centres which are convenient for them to give the examination and the topic of paper.
Step 3-ENTER DETAILS:
- Enter all the personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, gender, e-mail ID etc.
- Candidates should fill all the details properly to avoid mistakes.
Step 4-UPLOAD DOCUMENTS:
- Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Step 5-FEE PAYMENT:
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The details about the application fee are explained above.
- The last step is to take the printout of the receipt of the payment made as a confirmation of submission of application form for future use.
- It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
How to fill the MUJEE 2021 Offline Application Form?
- Download the form from the official website.
- Fill all the details carefully and cross check all the details.
- Attach all the academic qualification marksheets and certificates and the candidate’s recent colour photograph.
- The fee payment will be done by a demand draft of Rs 500/- in favour of “MANGALAYATAN UNIVERSITY”.
- Attach the demand draft with the application form.
- Secure all the forms and documents into an envelope and send the package to the following address:
Mangalayatan University Campus,
Extended NCR, 33rd Milestone,
Beswan, Aligarh-202145 (U.P) India.
MUJEE 2021 Application Form Correction
There is no window for application correction provided by the board to correct the applications, so the applicants should be very careful in filling their details to avoid any errors which may result in cancellation of their application.
MUJEE 2021 Admit Card
The applicants will find the MUJEE 2021 Admit Card 3 days before the date of the entrance examination. The MUJEE 2021 Admit Card will be released on the official website of the university and all the applicants can get access to the MUJEE 2021 Admit Card in online mode only. The applicants have to carry the MUJEE 2021 Admit Card along with them in the examination center.
If the applicants fail to carry the MUJEE 2021 Admit Card on the examination day then they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall and will not be able to appear for the entrance exam. The applicants also have to carry id proof along with the MUJEE 2021 Admit Card to the examination hall.