MUJEE 2020 Application Form: MUJEE is an entrance test which is conducted by Mangalayatan University for admission of the students to the undergraduate programs in technology. MUJEE is a university level entrance test which is conducted twice a year in two phases. Through MUJEE 2020, you can seek admission to various B.Tech and other UG, PG and PhD courses across India and abroad. The university also offers admission in 6 Diploma, 22 Undergraduate, 12 Postgraduate and 2 Research programs. Moreover, the university offer courses such as M.Phil. and PhD degrees in Engineering & Computer Applications. Apart from full time regular courses, Magalayatan University also offers lateral entry admission to B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA and Diploma courses. Mangalayatan University also provides merit-based scholarships to qualified students. MUJEE-2020 can be applied in online and offline modes. MUJEE 2020 is a 120 minutes i.e. two-hour Paper and Pen-Based Test which is conducted offline and in two phases, one in February-2020 and other in April-2020.
MUJEE 2020 Application Form
The Application form is available by online mode at the official website of respective authority and in offline mode too. All the Applicants are advised to find the Eligibility criteria & the rest of the info about MUJEE-2020 from this page before filling the application form. Candidates must read the information carefully before applying.
- Candidates should be aware if all the important dates in order not to miss anything.
- The application fee for the examination should be known, to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Various documents such as scanned photograph, signature and marksheets should be kept ready at the time of application and various other documents to fill the rest of the details in the form.
MUJEE 2020 Application Form Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination, in order to avoid chaos. The important dates regarding the MUJEE-2020 are as follows:
Last date to apply (Phase I)
Last week of January 2020
Last date to apply (Phase II)
First week of April 2020
Documents Required for filling MUJEE 2020 Application Form
Applicants should keep the documents prepared, scanned on their systems for convenience. The documents required at the time of applying for the examination are given below:
Recent Passport size colour photograph with name and date of taking the picture.
File Size: 4-40 KB
Signature should be done on a white paper
File Size: 4-30 KB
MUJEE 2020 Application Fee
The application fee of MUJEE-2020 can be paid in online and offline mode via debit/credit card or net banking in online mode or via demand draft in offline mode.
- The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “MANGALAYATAN UNIVERSITY” payable at Aligarh.
- Bank Charges will be applicable plus the service tax.
- The fees deposited is non-refundable in nature under any circumstances.
Application fee for various courses is given below:
ALL CATEgORIES (IN both ways online or offline)
How to fill the MUJEE 2020 Online Application Form?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for MUJEE-2020.
- The candidates can apply in whichever mode they are comfortable in online or offline.
- In case of any issues, the candidates can refer the following given procedure to avoid any errors.
- Candidates can apply in 3 ways.
The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
- Visit the official website of ITSAT 2020.
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
Step 2-EXAM CENTERS:
- Applicants have to choose and provide exam centres which are convenient for them to give the examination and the topic of paper.
Step 3-ENTER DETAILS:
- Enter all the personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, gender, e-mail ID etc.
- Candidates should fill all the details properly to avoid mistakes.
Step 4-UPLOAD DOCUMENTS:
- Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Step 5-FEE PAYMENT:
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the application form is complete.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The details about the application fee are explained above.
- The last step is to take the printout of the receipt of the payment made as a confirmation of submission of application form for future use.
- It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
How to fill the MUJEE 2020 Offline Application Form?
- Download the form from the official website.
- Fill all the details carefully and cross check all the details.
- Attach all the academic qualification marksheets and certificates and the candidate’s recent colour photograph.
- The fee payment will be done by a demand draft of Rs 500/- in favour of “MANGALAYATAN UNIVERSITY”.
- Attach the demand draft with the application form.
- Secure all the forms and documents into an envelope and send the package to the following address:
Mangalayatan University Campus,
Extended NCR, 33rd Milestone,
Beswan, Aligarh-202145 (U.P) India.
MUJEE 2020 Application Form Correction
There is no window for application correction provided by the board to correct the applications, so the applicants should be very careful in filling their details to avoid any errors which may result in cancellation of their application.