MUJEE 2021 is also known as Mangalayatan University Joint Entrance Exam is a University level exam that will be conducted in the month of August (tentatively) by Mangalayatan University. It will be held for admission in Bachelor of Technology and various other graduation level courses at the Mangalayatan University. This exam is conducted twice a year. The university offers 06 Diploma, 22 Undergraduate, 12 Postgraduate and 2 Research programs. The candidates can read the complete article below to know the information's regarding the MUJEE 2021 Application Form, Eligibility, Hall Ticket, etc.
- MUJEE 2021 Application Form has been released. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
MUJEE 2021 Dates
Following are the important dates related to MUJEE 2021.
|Application start date||Started|
|Application last date||10 July 2021|
|Exam date||August 2021|
|Result date||August 2021|
MUJEE 2021 Application Form
Mangalayatan University has released its MUJEE 2021 application form in the last week of December 2020 for both sessions. Candidates can fill their registration up to the 3rd week of April 2021. Candidate can submit their registration in the following modes:
Online Registration - For Online Mangalayatan University JEE 2021 registration candidate have to follow given below steps:
- Step 1: Visit the Official website of Mangalayatan University.
- Step 3: Fill in all the details asked in the University Joint entrance exam application form i.e. Candidate's details, Parents Details, Education details, etc.
- Step 4: After filling MUJEE Registration Form 2021, Candidates have to upload the necessary scanned documents.
- Step 5: Now, Candidates have to pay the MUJEE 2021 Application Fee for which the details are given below.
- Step 6: Get the printout of the form for further use.
Offline Registration- Please follow the below steps:
- Step 1: The candidate will have to download the MUJEE 2021 Application form from the official website in PDF Format.
- Step 2: After downloading the Registration Form, Take the printout of the application form.
- Step 3: Then fill in all the details in the application form and attach a recent colored photograph.
- Step 4: Send the Filled MUJEE 2021 Registration Form to the University Campus along with the documents such as Class X, XII certificates.
- Step 5: After all the steps, the Candidate has to submit the registration fee in any mode described in the Registration Fee section.
One to One Registration
- Step 1: Candidates have to duly fill the required details in MUJEE 2021 Registration form completely.
- Step 2: The candidate has to affix a recent passport size photo.
- Step 3: Submit along with a photocopy of class X, XII mark sheet, and other documents at the university campus.
Candidate can get the MUJEE Registration Fee from the Information Centre for which the address is given below:
Mangalayatan University Campus
Extended NCR, 33rd Milestone,
Botswana Aligarh-202145 (U.P) India.
MUJEE 2021 Application Fee
After filling the Registration Form successfully, the Registered candidate has to pay the MUJEE 2021 Application Fee of Rs. 500 in the following modes:
- Online Mode- In online mode candidates can pay the application fee using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Offline Mode- In offline mode, the Candidate has to send the Demand Draft in favor of Mangalayatan University at the following address:
Punjab National Bank
Beswan Aligarh-202145 (U.P) India.
MUJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The MUJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria are below:
Age Criteria & Citizenship:
Indian, as well as Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) Candidates, can apply with a minimum age of 17years at the time of admission.
Candidates who are interested in admission in B.Tech through MUJEE 2021 should have either had completed Class XII or shall be appearing in 2020 with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Maths) as the majors:
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- Candidates must have a minimum of 50% percentage marks in their qualifying exam.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category should have a minimum aggregate of 40% in their qualifying exam.
- Candidates who have cleared Class XII with aggregate marks up to 45% but have gained merit in exams like JEE Main, UPSEE, and so on are also eligible to apply for the MUJEE exam.
- Candidates that belong to Jammu, Kashmir, and the other North-Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura need to have a minimum aggregate of 40% in their qualifying exam.
MUJEE 2021 Exam Pattern
For scoring well in the entrance exam, the Candidate must be aware of the MUJEE 2021 Exam Pattern which is given below:
- The mode of examination is online as well as offline.
- The language of the exam would be English.
- The question paper consists of 105 questions.
- The question paper has 3 sections—Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Each section contains 35 questions.
MUJEE 2021 Paper Pattern
Number of sections
3 (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics)
Duration of exam
Number of questions
Type of questions
MUJEE 2020 Exam Total Marks
Language of paper
Number of answer choices
Mode of examination
Online and Offline
MUJEE 2020 Marking scheme
+1 marks for the correct answer
No negative marking
MUJEE 2021 Syllabus
For preparation, Applicants must be familiar with the MUJEE 2021 syllabus which is shown below. Candidates can check the detailed syllabus from the official website:
Measurement units, Ray and wave option, Mechanics motion, Electricity and magnetism, Gravitation, Atomic physics and relativity atomics, Oscillations and wave motive, Dual nature of matter and nuclear physics, Head and thermodynamics kinetic, Electronic and communications
Basic concepts of chemistry, Surface chemistry, States of matter classification, Purification and characterization, Chemical families, Basic principles of organic chemistry, Atomic structure, Hydrocarbons classifications, Chemical bonding and Molecular structure, Organic compounds containing oxygen, Chemical energetics, Organic compounds containing nitrogen, Chemical thermodynamics, Polymer general introduction, Solutions different methods, Biomolecules carbohydrates classifications, Chemical equilibrium, Chemistry of everyday life, Electrochemistry electronic
Relations and Functions, Applications of differential calculus, Complex number, Integral calculus, Matrices and determinants, Differential equations, Applications of matrices, Straight lines in two dimensions, Quadratic equations, Circles in two dimensions, Permutations and combinations, Conic sections in two dimensions sections, Mathematical induction, Vector algebra, Binomial theorem, Measures of central tendency, Sequences and series, Probability of an event, Differential calculus, Trigonometry
MUJEE 2021 Preparation Tips
For scoring, well candidate must adopt a good preparation Strategy. Some of the MUJEE 2021 Preparation tips are Given below:
- Understand the Syllabus and Exam pattern.
- Solve previous year's question papers.
- Prioritize quickly solving questions and saving time.
- Attempt mock tests and see how much he or she can score. Derive inferences and aim to improve.
- Candidates should keep themselves physically and mentally fit.
MUJEE 2021 Result
Mangalayatan University will release its MUJEE 2021 result after two or three weeks of the exam dates. For checking the result applicants must keep the following points in mind:
- The candidates will be able to check their results on the official website.
- Based on the MUJEE Scorecard, the Counselling process is conducted further.
MUJEE 2021 Counselling
After the MUJEE exam 2021 result declaration, Qualified candidates have to appear for the MUJEE 2021 Counselling. For which the qualified candidates can go through the following points
- Candidates who will qualify for the MU Joint Entrance exam will be asked to come for the counselling session.
- Candidates must carry all their original and photocopied documents with them for verification.
- The candidates must carry the following documents:
- Aadhar card
- Date of birth proof (10th class mark sheet)
- 12th class mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Recent passport photos
- MUJEE Scorecard
MUJEE 2021 Courses Offered
Mangalayatan University provides the following specialization to a candidate based on MUJEE 2021:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer science Engineering
- Electrical and Computer engineering
MUJEE 2021 Highlights
The vital information regarding the MUJEE exam is given below:
MUJEE 2021 Basic Information
|Exam Name||MUJEE 2021|
|Conducting Body||Mangalayatan University|
|Course||22 Undergraduate Programm, 12 Postgraduate Programm, and 2 Research Programm|
|Exam Mode||Online as well as Offline|
|Exam Purpose||Admission in Engineering course|
Stay connected for Mangalayatan University Joint Entrance Exam (MUJEE) with the Mangalayatan University.
Mangalyatan University is a well-established University. It is spread over 70 acres of huge land. The highly prestigious and innovative Mangalayatan University of Aligarh has been rather famous and popular particularly in northern India for conducting top-notch engineering courses in various hugely popular disciplines. Currently, it invites sincere applications from meritorious and ambitious students for BTech admission 2020 in the engineering disciplines of civil, mechanical, electronics & communication, and computer science. Affluent integrated BTech admissions-related to these engineering streams are also available.