PU LEET 2021 will be conducted on 01 August 2021. The candidates will be able to download the hall ticket from 26 July. The exam will be conducted by Panjab University. Panjab University Lateral Entry Entrance Test is conducted to enroll the eligible candidates in lateral/direct entry to the second year of various Engineering courses. The exam will be conducted at the State Level. The University offers lateral entry mainly in four disciplines of engineering programs. PU LEET exam 2021 will be conducted at the university campus of Panjab University only. Candidates must read the complete article to know all about PU LEET 2021 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, etc.
PU LEET 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the details about PU LEET 2021 from the below-mentioned table:
|Exam Status||Application Form has been released,|
|Exam date||Exam is going to be held on 01 August 2021|
- PU Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2021 will be held on 01 August 2021.
- PU LEET 2021 Admit card will be available to download from 26 July onwards.
PU LEET 2021 Dates
|PU LEET 2021||Important Dates|
|Date of Availability of PULEET Prospectus & online Application Form||30 June 2021|
|Last date for submission of information to generate the bank challan||18 July 2021|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of SBI using the website generated challan||20 July 2021|
|Admit Card||26 July 2021|
|Date of Entrance Test||01 August 2021|
|Answer Key ||04 August 2021|
|Result||10 August 2021|
|Counseling||24 August 2021|
PU LEET 2021 Admit Card
Successfully registered candidates can download the PU LEET admit card to appear for the test. Such candidates can the following points to know more about PU LEET Exam Hall Ticket.
- Admit card for the PU LEET will be issued to the successful applicant who has filled the application form and has made the payment for the same
- Punjab University Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2021 Admit card will be available in an online mode on the PU LEET official website
- A candidate is required to download the admit card from the official website by following the schedule. No link will be available on the website after the deadline.
- Hall Ticket document must be carried to the exam center else the entry of the candidate will prohibit
- Applicant number and password/D.O.B of the candidate will be required to access and download the Admit card
- The name of the candidate, their contact, address, and all the important details related to the exam will be published on the admit card.
NOTE: Any Discrepancy found on the admit card must be reported to the exam authority immediately so that the issuance of the new admit card will be made by the authority to the candidate before the exam.
PULEET 2021 Exam Pattern
Knowing the exam pattern gives the candidate an idea for the entrance test they are appearing for. Candidates appearing for the PU LEET are required to check the details about the pattern for the exam for the same.
PU LEET 2021 Exam Pattern
| Type of Questions|| MCQs (Multiple types of question)|
|Duration of the Exam||90 minutes i.e. 1 hour 30 minute|
|Total number of questions||75|
1 Marks for every correct answer
1/4 marks for every wrong answer
Candidates have to choose the correct option from 4 available choices in the paper.
PU LEET 2021 Syllabus
Candidates can check the major topics of the PU LEET 2021 syllabus as per various diploma programs:
PU LEET General Engineering Syllabus
|General Engineering||Basic Electrical Engineering|
|Fundamentals of Mechanical Engineering|
|Fundamental of Civil Engineering|
PU LEET syllabus for Physics:
PU LEET Physics Syllabus
PU LEET syllabus for Mathematics:
PU LEET Mathematics Syllabus
|Differential Calculus of Function of one Variable|
|Ordinary Differential Equations|
|Vector Differential Calculus|
|Vector Integral Calculus|
PU LEET syllabus for Environmental Studies:
PU LEET EVS Syllabus
|Environmental Studies||Ecology and Ecosystem|
|Biodiversity and its conservation|
PU LEET 2021 Result
Scorecard will be provided to the candidate who will appear for the exam. However, the entrance exam is expected to be conducted from the second week of July 2021. All the details related to the PULEET Scorecard are mentioned below.
- Punjab University Lateral Entry Entrance Test ( PU LEET) 2021 Scorecard is expected to be issued in the 3rd week of July 2021.
- The result of the Panjab University LEET exam will be available on the PU LEET official website.
- A candidate who will appear for the PU LEET 2021 will be able to able to view and download the separate result card as per their application number
- The candidate will be part of the further admission process as per their scorecard performance
- Login credential such as Application Number and password would be required to access and download the result card
- Marks, overall marks, and percentages will be provided in the result card.
PU LEET 2021 Tie-Breaking Criteria
Candidates having the same marks or had an equal score will be merited based on the Tie-breaking method. see the method use in tie-breaking mentioned in this section.
- If the PULEET 2021 marks are the same for the candidates, then to select the best among them Panjab University considers various tie-breaking rules.
- If the qualifying marks are also equally or the same, then the qualifying marks in the immediate lower examination will be considered to break the tie
- If the tie still exists, then the age of the candidate will be considered to break the tie. A candidate senior in age will be ranked higher in the order of merit.
PU LEET 2021 Merit Criteria
There will be no cut-off marks in the PULEET entrance test for any category. The University will publish a common Merit cum rank list. Rank will be awarded based on marks obtained in the PULEET exam to all the candidates. Branch and Institute will be finalized at the time of admission as per the availability of seats strictly based on merit and eligibility conditions.
PU LEET 2021 Counselling
The candidate will be getting admission to different universities of PU LEET through the counseling process. All the details about the counseling are mention in the section.
- PULEET Counselling will be expected to be done in July 2021.
- Seat allotment top the candidate will be done through the counseling
- Caste policy will also be considered in the counseling procedure
- Candidates will be called for counseling on different dates depending on their category and marks
- All the required document is must carry and submit at the time of counseling
- A candidate has to strictly follow the schedule to avoid any inconvenience.
- If in case a candidate missed the counseling part, their admission will get canceled
- And finally, All candidates have to report to the College/University allowed through the counseling as per the scheduled date and time.
List of Document Required for PU LEET Counselling
Qualified candidates must have to carry Original and self-attested photocopies of the following documents at the time of the counseling:
- PULEET 2021 scorecard
- Class 10th certificate (date of birth certificate)
- Character certificate of the last institution attended
- Diploma certificate for each semester
- Migration certificate
- SC/ST Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of dependence on Military/Paramilitary personal (wherever applicable)
- disability certificate
- Certificate for children/grandchildren of freedom fighter
- Income and asset certificate
PU LEET 2021 Application Form
The candidates must have complete information about PU LEET Application Form 2021 so that they can fill the online application form without any mistakes and submit it before the last date. Given below are some details related to the PU LEET exam Application form:
- Panjab University LEET Application Form will be available online on the PU LEET official website.
- The PU LEET exam online application form has been available from 30 June 2021.
- Whereas, the applicants need to fill the complete application form and submit it by 20 July 2021.
- First of all, they need to complete the PULEET online registration process.
- They will also have to upload the scanned images of their signature and photograph while filling their PU Leet form.
- Furthermore, applications submitted without paying the application fee will be rejected.
- The applicants need to fill the application form online only. No other mode to fill the application form will be considered.
- PU LEET Forms submitted after the last date will not be accepted and any request regarding the same will not be considered.
- Besides this, candidates are advised to submit their online form before the last date to avoid the last-minute rush.
- Incomplete PU LEET forms might lead to the rejection of the candidates.
PU LEET 2021 Application Fee
The candidates will have to submit the following amount as the application fee for the PU LEET exam:
PU LEET Application Fee
|Category||Amount (in Rs.)|
|General Category||Rs. 2175/-|
|SC/ST/PWD category ||Rs. 1088/-|
Mode of Payment:
The candidates need to submit the application fee offline in any State Bank of India (SBI) Branch using website generated challan.
NOTE: Any other mode to submit the application fee will not be accepted.
PU LEET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have complete information about the PU LEET Eligibility 2021. Also, they must make sure that they submit the application form only after fulfilling the eligibility for Punjab University LEET exam 2021. Following is the detailed information about PU LEET Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- Age Limit: The candidate must be a minimum of 17 years of age at the time of registration for the PU LEET entrance exam. There is no upper limit set by Panjab University to give the exam.
- Number of Attempts/Residential Criteria: Authority has not set any kind of attempts number regarding the candidate’s residential criteria or several attempts. However, there are few reservation policies for candidates residing in different regions.
- Academic Qualifications: Candidates must have passed a diploma in engineering for the duration of at least 3 years after class X with physics and Mathematics as main subjects from Polytechnic College/Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE or Affiliated to the state board to technical education.
- Interested candidates must have 60% as an aggregate in their diploma course. But Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category will be given a relaxation of 5%. OR
- Candidate must have studied and passed diploma in the engineering of the duration of at least two years duration after class 12 from Polytechnic College/Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE or Affiliated to the state board to technical education.
PU LEET 2021 Highlights
Candidates can check PU LEET Entrance exam Highlights from the table given below:
PU LEET Basic Details 2021
| Exam Name || PU LEET|
| Exam Full Name || Punjab University Lateral Entry Entrance Test|
| Exam Level || State-level|
| Conducting Body|| Punjab University|
| Official website||https://puchd.ac.in/|
|Application Form||Apply Now|
About Panjab University
Panjab University is a public university located in Chandigarh, India. The university has 78 teaching and research departments and 10 centers/chairs for teaching and research at the main campus located at Chandigarh. It offers various undergraduate, postgraduate & doctoral programs. Its constituent colleges are
- Baba Balraj Panjab University Constituent College, Balachaur (SBS Nagar)
- Panjab University Constituent College, Mokham Khan Wala (Ferozepur)
- Panjab University Constituent College, Nihalsingh Wala (Moga)
- Panjab University Constituent College, Dharamkot (Moga)
- Panjab University Constituent College, Sikhwala (Sri Muktsar Sahib)
- Saheed Udham Singh Panjab University Constituent College, Guru Har Sahai (Ferozpur)
- Khalsa college Chandigarh