or Presidency University Master Degree Entrance Test (PUMDET) 2023 Application Form
will be released in Third week of January 2023 by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)
. It is a university-level entrance exam held once a year to offer admission to all qualified candidates in MA and M.Sc courses of Presidency University, Kolkata. All the candidates who want to apply for the exam can apply online. Must go through the mentioned below article to know more about Presidency University Master Degree Entrance Test (PUMDET 2023
) application form, fees, documents required, correction window and etc.
- PUMDET 2023 Exam will held on 9 July 2023.
- PUMDET 2023 Application form will be released by third week of January 2023. Candidates can apply for PUMDET 2023 as soon the authority will release the form on the official website - https://wbjeeb.nic.in/ .
PUMDET 2023 Application Form Dates
Applicants can check the all-important dates related to PUMDET registration 2023 from the given below table:
|Registration Process start
|Last date to apply
|Yet to announce
PUMDET 2023 Application Form
Applicants can fill the PUMDET 2023 registration will start from the Janurary 2023 on the official website. Must go to below information related to Presidency University Master Degree Entrance Test Application Form:
- PUMDET application form has been available in an online mode on the official website of conducting body, there is no way possible to release the form in offline mode.
- Candidates must avoid duplication of the registration form.
- The candidate should provide a valid e-mail Id and mobile number. All communication will be made on this e-mail Id, and all the information through SMS will be sent to this number.
- Authority will open the correction window for a given period of time.
- Candidates are allowed to make changes other than Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Gender, Domicile, and Date of birth.
- Applicants can choose any three test centre as per their preference.
- Need to upload the scanned copy of the clear passport size photograph, and signature.
- Applicants keep in mind that until the confirmation page is not generated application process is not complete.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
- Once the candidate makes a payment it will not refund in any circumstances.
Documents required at the time of Registration
Given below are the list of some important documents that are required at the time of filling PUMDET application form:
- Marksheet of last qualification exam
- Copy of Board's certificate to verify the candidate's name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, and Date of Birth (DOB).
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Valid Id proof (Bank details/Voter Id/Passport/Ration card/PAN card or any Government Id)
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section) certificate if belong to that category
PUMDET 2023 Application Fees
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay registration fees through online mode only via using Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- PUMDET confirmation will generate after candidates pay the application fees.
- Application fees are non-refundable.
Chech the PUMDET application fees for the various category which is mentioned below:
How to apply for PUMDET 2023?
Candidates must the given below steps to fill PUMDET 2023 Application Form:
STEP 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of conducting authority. https://wbjeeb.nic.in/EXMPUMDETCMS
- Click on the "Apply for PUMDET-2022 Examination".
- A new window will open, now click on "New Registration".
- Candidates have filled in their personal information such as
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Date of Birth
- Identification Type and Number
- Present and Permanent Address
- Mobile Number
- After that, candidates can create the password.
- An application number will generate which will be shown on the screen and also send SMS to the provided mobile number.
STEP 2: Application Form
- In this section, applicants have to fill in other information such as
- PwD status
- Family income status
- Academic details.
- After fill, all the information, select the test centre at their convenience.
STEP 3: Upload documents
After filling in all the necessary details, candidates have to upload the required documents like a scanned copy of photographs, signatures, certificates, etc.
The specification of the scanned photograph and signature is given in the table below:
- The candidate should put his full signature on white paper with a Black Ink pen and scan it for uploading.
- The photograph should be coloured or black/white(80% face coverage, ears clearly visible & clear contrast).
STEP 4: Make Payment
After all the steps are successfully done, candidates have to make payment in an online mode through Net Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card.
STEP 5: Confirmation Page
After successful completion of all the above step, candidates will direct to the confirmation page. When a confirmation page is generated that means the application process is completed. The confirmation page will not generate until payment is not done.
Candidates must take the printout of the filled application form for further process.
PUMDET 2023 Application Correction
PUMDET 2023 Correction window will open by WBJEEB in the given period of time. Candidates can not make changes in the information filled during registration. They can only make changes in the details mentioned in the application form. Authority will not entertain any request to make changes after the date. Authority will not make any correction on behalf of candidates.
PUMDET 2023 Test Centre
Given below are the list of PUMDET entrance exam 2023 test centre:
|Moulali/Beliaghata/Narkel Danga/Phool Bagan/Kakurgachi/Park Circus
|Shyam Bazar/Bagh Bazar/Girish park/Burra Bazar/College Street/Sealdah
|Salt Lake/Lake Town/New Town/Rajar Hat
|North 24 Parganas