SIMC MA(MC) 2020 Admit Card has been downloaded till 19 January 2020 from the website of the Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication (SIMC), Pune. Aspirants can download their hall ticket from the website. The admission Ticket will be available until the date of the exam. The Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication Master of Arts Mass Communication entrance exam is organised in the two Phases. The exam will be held on 19 January 2020 online in the CBT mode. The candidates can check the other information regarding the SIMC MA(MC) 2020 Admit Card below in the article.
- SIMC MA(MC) 2020 Admit card is available to download.
SIMC MA(MC) 2020 Admit Card Dates
SIMC MA(MC) Admit Card 2020 date will be released by the conducting authority on the official website. Candidates can check all important dates related to the Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication Master of Arts Mass Communication entrance exam 2020 Hall Ticket/Admission Ticket below in the table:
SIMC MA(MC) 2020 Admission Ticket Dates
| JAM 2020 Admit Card||Dates|
|Release Date||09 January 2020|
|Last date to download||19 January 2020|
|SIMC MA(MC) 2020 Exam Date||19 January 2020|
The applicants are requested to keep coming to the page for more updates regarding the SIMC MA(MC) 2020 exam.
SIMC MA(MC) 2020 Admit Card
SIMC MA(MC) Admit Card 2020 will be released on the official website after the successfull submission of the Registration form. Candidates must check the given points regarding the admit card/admission card of the SIMC MA(MC) 2020 examination:
- Candidates must download their admit card online only.
- Admit card would not be sent on the candidate's email id or mobile number of via post.
- In case the candidate is unable to download their hall ticket then the candidate can contact to the chairman of the university to get the information about the registration number and name of the test centre allotted.
- A printout of the downloaded hall ticket must be brought to the Test Centre along with the original and valid photo identification like Aadhar card, Voter ID, Driving license or PAN Card.
- The Admit Card of SIMC MA(MC) 2020 exam must be carefully preserved till the admission process gets over.
How to Download SIMC MA(MC) 2020 Admit Card
Candidates must follow the given below step while downloading the SIMC MA(MC) Admit card/Admission Ticket:
- Step 1: Candidates must go to the official website https://www.simc.edu/ma-mc.html#section-1
- Step 2: Candidates will have to log in with their SIUPGF20 ID/Email ID and password.
- Step 3: If the candidate forgets their enrollment or password, they can solve it by clicking on the 'Forget Enrollment ID and Password' option.
- Step 4: Submit the all required details.
- Step 5: Candidates must keep the printout of their hall ticket to appear in the entrance exam.
Details in the SIMC MA(MC) 2020 Admit Card
Below is the list of details that the candidate needs to check in the admit card/admission card to ensure its correctness:
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number
- Name(s) and Code(s) of the Test Paper(s) applied
- Name and Address of the Test Centre allotted
- Course Name
What to do in case of Discrepancy in SIMC MA(MC) 2020 Admit Card?
The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy, the applicants should inform the Organizing Chairman of the university.
- If a candidate is not able to download his/her hall ticket, then the Chairman of the SIMC MA(MC) 2020 may be contacted through Phone/Fax/E-mail.
- Please provide the Online Enrolment ID, Name, E-mail ID, Mobile Number, Mailing Address to get information about the Registration Number and the Name of the Test Centre allotted.