SIMC MA (MC) 2021 Rank predictor is an innovative tool created by EntranceZone which will help candidates to determine the probable score. It will give aspirants an idea of the score of Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication Master of Arts of Mass Communication. The rank predictor helps to predict candidate's rank of this year using previous year data and trends. Candidates are eager to know the results however this innovative tool will tell the probable score even before the result is announced for SIMC MA is conducted by SIMC. Through SIMC 2021 Rank Predictor candidate will be able to predict their rank vs marks and check that in which university and specialization they can get admission into. To know more about SIMC MA (MC) 2021 Rank Predictor, candidates have to read the below page.
How to use SIMC MA (MC) 2021 Rank Predictor?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to know their predictable score:
- Go to the SIMC MA (MC) 2021 Rank Predictor
- Fill all the asked details on the dashboard to carry forward with the process
- Next, mention aspirant's expected percentile as per the exam attempted
- Click on, “Predicted Rank”
- Candidate's predicted score will be displayed on the score
Details to be filled in SIMC MA (MC) 2021 Rank Predictor
Following are the details candidate's needs to fill while predicting their rank:
- Registration Number
- Expected Percentile
Factors depending for SIMC MA (MC) 2021 Rank Prediction
Candidates can predict their rank based on the following factors:
SIMC MA (MC) 2021 Rank Prediction
|Types of questions||Multiple-choice questions|
|Total no. of questions||150|
+1 marks will be awarded for every correct answer and there will no negative marking in this examination
|Total no. of candidates appearing||-|
These factors will affect candidates ranking on the rank predictor
Advantages of using rank predictor tool
Candidates after appearing for the examination wants to know his/her estimated rank or percentile in SIMC MA (MC) 2021. Check the pointers below:
- Candidates will be able to know their individual's probable score even before the declaration of result.
- Moreover, candidates will also able to know the speciality they can get admission into out of particular IITs, NITs and IIITs.
- Aspirants will come to know their probable score, by entering their estimated percentile and they can even estimate through the answer key.
SIMC MA (MC) 2021 Cut off
SIMC MA (MC) 2021 cut off marks is the minimum marks that candidate needs to acquire to be eligible for the selection of admission process. Some of the factors that affect the reparation if cut off are:
- Previous year cut off trends
- No. of candidates appeared in the examination
- Nature of paper and examination
- Total no. of seats available