SIMC MA (MC) 2020 Application Form process has ended on 07 January 2020. The application form was available online on the portal of the university. It is a University Level entrance test which is conducted by SIMC, Pune. Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communications (Mass communication) offers two specializations which include Journalism and Audio Visual. The candidates who wish to take admission into any Course has to appear for the SIMC MA(MC) Entrance Test. Candidates who score well and fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the University norms can be granted admission in the university.
SIMC MA (MC) 2020 Registration Dates
The important dates regarding the SIMC MA (MC) 2020 Application Form are given below in the table:
Registration Dates for SIMC MA (MC) 2020
|Online Registration Start Date||24 September 2019|
|Last date of Submission of Application Form||07 January 2020|
|SIMC MA (MC) 2020 Exam date||19 January 2020|
The above dates mentioned are as per the official dates announced by the competent authority for the SIMC MA(MA) 2020 exam.
SIMC MA (MC) 2020 Application Form
The SIMC MA (MC) 2020 Application Form was available from 24 September 2019 on the official website and was filled till 07 January 2020. Candidates had to keep the following points in mind while filling the application form of SIMC MA(MC) Online entrance test:
- The Application Form was available on the official website of the University only.
- Candidates had to register through Online mode only.
- The Online Application form contains the following details like Programme and Personal Details (name, gender, date of birth, category), Family Details, Educational Details, Experience Details.
- After entering all the details asked in the application form, candidates had to pay the application fee and then submitted the application form.
- After successful registration, the candidates got an e-mail containing their SIUPGF20 ID and Password. Use this SIUPGF20 ID for all future correspondence with Symbiosis International (Deemed University).
Details Required in the SIMC MA (MC) 2020 Application Form
Candidates had to enter the following details while filling the SIMC MA (MC) 2020 application form. The details to be filled are as follows:
- Select course
- Personal Information
- Candidate Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Active Email
- NRI status
- Work Experience details
- Education Information – X std & XII std
- Present Address
- Upload passport size photo (Please note that it should not more than 3 months old)
SIMC MA (MC) 2020 Application Fee
The SIMC MA (MC) 2020 Application form fee details can be checked nearby:
Mode of Payment
Candidates paid the SIMC MA(MC) Application fee through Bill Desk Payment Gateway via Credit / Debit / Cash Cards/Internet Banking.
- The candidates had to pay the amount of Rs. 1250/- as application fee to complete the registration process of SIMC MA(MC).
- SIMC MA(MC) 2020 Application fee was non-refundable.
How to Apply for SIMC MA (MC) 2020 Application Form?
Candidates went through the following steps to fill the SIMC MA (MC) Application Form 2020. The steps to fill the application is given hereby:
- STEP 1: Candidates visited the official website of the SIMC and clicked on the "Admissions Open for MA (MC) Batch 20-2022".
- STEP 2: After that, a new page was appeared and there candidates had to register themselves by clicking on the "Register" button on the right side of the page.
- STEP 3: After that terms and conditions page was appeared.
- STEP 4: Here, candidates had to fill all the required details in the application form like personal details, Family details, Educational details and Experience details. Then click on “Save and Continue” button.
Candidates have to upload their passport size colour photograph in the application form as per given specification:
SIMC MA(MC) Photograph Format
|Size||Between 10 KB to 150 KB|
|Format||jpg, jpeg, png or gif only|
- STEP 5: After filling the application form, on the next screen, choose a password, answer hint questions and click on the "Submit" button to register and a new screen will display candidate's unique SIUPGF20 ID.
- STEP 6: After successful registration, candidates got an e-mail containing their SIUPGF20 ID and password. Use this SIUPGF20 ID for all future correspondence with Symbiosis International (Deemed University).