SNUSAT 2023 Application Form will be released by Shiv Nadar University. Shiv Nadar University Scholastic Aptitude Test (SNUSAT) will be conducted yearly at the university level to enrol candidates into UG/PG and doctoral level courses in various fields. The candidates are offered admission in the following fields: Management, Engineering, Humanities and Natural Sciences etc. SNUSAT is conducted in combination with APT (Academic Proficiency Test) by the university to enrol the candidates in UG courses. The admission is also provided to NRI and foreign national candidates. The candidates must read the complete article to know various details about SNUSAT 2023 Application Form.
Application Link: Shiv Nadar University has released the application for all courses, find the official link here.
SNUSAT 2023 Application Form Dates
Following are the dates related to SNUSAT 2023 Application Form.
Shiv Nadar University Dates
Application start date
Application last date
SNUSAT Application Form 2023
The candidates must know about all the details related to the SNUSAT application form 2023. The details about the application form are listed below:
- The application form has been released by the university through Pearson VUE
- The candidates can fill the application form online mode only.
- The Application process includes the following steps:
- Step 1: Candidate Registration with a valid email id.
- Step 2: Verify the email id.
- Step 3: Fill SNUSAT and APT form.
- Step 4: Upload the required documents.
- Step 5: Make the payment.
- Step 6: Complete the application form
Email id submitted by the candidate at the time of registration will be used for all correspondences until enrolment is completed.
SNUSAT 2023 Application Fee
The candidates need to pay an amount of Rs.1900 as application fee. This fee includes the first attempt at SNUSAT + APT mapped to the candidates' Program Preference 1. For every additional APT for the subsequent Program preferences, there will be an additional fee of Rs 900/-.
Mode of Payment: The candidates are required to pay the fee through credit or debit card or DD drawn in favour of Shiv Nadar University and send to the address mentioned above.
SNUSAT 2023 Admit Card
The SNUSAT 2023 Admit Card/Hall Ticket was available on the official website. Candidate is advised to take a printout of the Admit Card for further process.
- The candidates were able to select the Date, Time and Test Centre based on the availability of seats.
- However, availability of preferred Test Center or Time cannot be assured as the Test Slots was scheduled on a ‘first-come, first-serve’ basis.
- A confirmation e-mail was sent to the candidate upon successful scheduling of the test.
- Candidates can download the admit card of SNUSAT and APT exam from the Shiv Nadar University application form interface.
- Candidates must carry their valid admit card along with their Photo Id proof (Aadhar card / PAN card / Passport / 12th Board admit card / 10 or 12th certificate mark sheet / JEE, AIPMT or CET admit only if it has a photograph) on the examination day to the test centre.
SNUSAT 2023 Result
SNUSAT Result 2023 will be declared online on the official website of the university by August 2023.
- The candidates will have to enter their login credentials to check their result.
- After the declaration of result, a merit list will be prepared based on marks secured by the candidate in SNUSAT and APT test.
- The merit list will be released separately for all the courses.