SNUSAT 2021 Application Form has been released by Shiv Nadar University. This exam will be conducted yearly at the university level to enrol candidates into UG/PG and doctoral level courses in various fields. The candidates are offered admission in the following fields: Management, Engineering, Humanities and Natural Sciences etc. SNUSAT is conducted in combination with APT (Academic Proficiency Test) by the university to enrol the candidates in UG courses. The admission is also provided to NRI and foreign national candidates. The candidates must read the complete article to know various details about SNUSAT 2021 Application Form.
SNUSAT 2021 Application has ended on 31 March 2021.
SNUSAT 2021 Application Form Dates
Following are the dates related to SNUSAT 2021 Application Form.
|Application start date||Over|
|Application last date||31 March 2021|
SNUSAT Application Form 2021
The candidates must know about all the details related to SNUSAT application form 2021. The details about application form are listed below:
- The application form has been released by the university through Pearson VUE
- The candidates can fill the application form through online mode only.
- The Application process includes these following steps:
- Step 1: Candidate Registration with a valid email id.
- Step 2: Verify the email id.
- Step 3: Fill SNUSAT and APT form.
- Step 4: Upload the required documents.
- Step 5: Make the payment.
- Step 6: Complete the application form
Email id submitted by the candidate at the time of registration will be used for all correspondences until enrolment is completed.
SNUSAT 2021 Application Fee
The candidates need to pay an amount of Rs.1900 as application fee. This fee includes the first attempt at SNUSAT + APT mapped to the candidates' Program Preference 1. For every additional APT for the subsequent Program preferences, there will be an additional fee of Rs 900/-.
Mode of Payment: The candidates are required to pay the fee through credit or debit card or DD drawn in favour of Shiv Nadar University and send to the address mentioned above.
SNUSAT 2021 Admit Card
The SNUSAT 2021 Admit Card/Hall Ticket was available on the official website. Candidate is advised to take a printout of the Admit Card for further process.
- The candidates were able to select the Date, Time and Test Centre based on the availability of seats.
- However, availability of preferred Test Center or Time cannot be assured as the Test Slots was scheduled on a ‘first-come, first-serve’ basis.
- A confirmation e-mail was sent to the candidate upon successful scheduling of the test.
- Candidates can download the admit card of SNUSAT and APT exam from the Shiv Nadar University application form interface.
- Candidates must carry their valid admit card along with their Photo Id proof (Aadhar card / PAN card / Passport / 12th Board admit card / 10 or 12th certificate mark sheet / JEE, AIPMT or CET admit only if it has a photograph) on the examination day to the test centre.
SNUSAT 2021 Result
SNUSAT Result 2021 will be declared online on the official website of the university by August 2021.
- The candidates will have to enter their login credentials to check their result.
- After the declaration of result, a merit list will be prepared based on marks secured by the candidate in SNUSAT and APT test.
- The merit list will be released separately for all the courses.