SSC MTS 2020 Admit Card will be released tentatively in the second week of October 2020. Staff Selection Commission Multi tasking Staff(SSC MTS) Admit Card will be released by Staff Selection Commission(SSC) on its official website. The exam is conducted once in a year at the National level. SSC MTS is conducted to select candidates in General Central Service Group C non-gazetted, non-ministerial posts in various ministries and in departments and offices of Government of India. Candidates must read this complete article to get more information about SSC MTS Admit Card 2020.
SSC MTS 2020 Important Dates
Important dates of SSC MTS 2020 are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and Dates of SSC MTS 2020
|Availability of application form||2 June 2020|
|Dead line of filling application form||15 July 2020|
|Issue of admit card||Second week of October 2020(Tentative)|
|Exam Date- Paper 1||26 October 2020 to 13 November 2020|
|Exam date- Paper 2||1 March 2021|
All the above dates except the issue of admit card are taken from the official website of SSC MTS.
SSC MTS 2020 Admit Card
Basic instructions for candidates regarding SSC MTS 2020 admit card are listed below.
- All candidates must download their admit card from the official website only. Any candidates will not get admit card through speed post.
- Candidates must take a two-three print out of it for future reference.
- Candidates are advised to check their details printed on their SSC MTS 2020 admit card. If they found any mistake, then they have to contact immediately to the official authority.
- It is mandatory that all applicants have to carry their admit card in the exam center. Without admit card, candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates must keep their hall ticket with themselves for future reference till the whole admission process is completed.
- The Admit card of SSC MTS 2020 should not be wear or tear from any side.
How to Download SSC MTS 2020 Admit Card?
To download SSC MTS admit card, there are the step that candidates must follow.
Step 1. In the first step, candidates have to visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission Multi tasking Staff(SSC MTS).
Step 2. Then candidates have to search here for "SSC MTS 2020 Admit Card" link and click on that link.
Step 3. After that, a new page of the admit card will be open in the desktop screen.
Step 4. Then candidates will be asked to enter their details such as application number, registered mobile number. After entering the details, candidates have to click on "submit" button.
Step 5. Now, candidate's admit card will be appear.
Step 6. Candidates are advised to check their details mentioned in admit card and must download it in pdf format. They should must take at least two three print outs of it for future reference.
Problems in Downloading SSC MTS 2020 Admit Card
Some possible problems that candidates may face while downloading their SSC MTS 2020 admit card are listed below.
- Wrong Credentials: One possible problem that a candidate can face is wrong credentials. So, candidates are advised to check their details again if they found any issue in downloading in the admit card.
- Rejected Application: If candidate's application has been rejected by the authority at the registration stage, then he/she will not be able to downloads his/her admit card. The application can be rejected due to certain circumstances:
- Eligibility Critera
- Age limit
- Educational qualifications
- Slow Internet: Another problem that candidates may face while downloading admit card is slow internet. Due to slow internet speed, the official website will not work properly and the error will occur while downloading admit card.
Details mentioned on SSC MTS 2020 Admit Card
Following are the details that are mentioned on SSC MTS 2020 admit card.
- Name of applicant
- Father's Name
- Application number
- Registered mobile number
- Permenant Address
- Name of the examination center
- Exam date
- Exam day
- Exam timings
- Instructions for candidates for exam
SSC MTS 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of SSC MTS 2020 exam pattern as prescribed by the official authority is listed below.
SSC MTS Exam-1
Exam mode: Online - Computer based test
Total number of sections: 4
Sections: General English, General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude and General Awareness
Exam duration: 1.5 Hours(90 minutes)
Total number of questions: 100
Type of questions: Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)
Number of questions in each section: 25
Marks for every Right answer: +1
Marks for every Wrong answer(Negative marking): -0.25
Total Marks: 100(Each question carrying 1 mark)
Language of exam: English and Hindi
SSC MTS Exam-2
Exam mode: Offline - Pen and paper based test
Total number of sections: 1
Sections: Short essay or letter
Exam duration: 1/2 hour(30 minutes)
Total number of questions: 1
Type of questions: Descriptive question
Total Marks: 50
Negative Marking: No
Language of exam: English, Hindi and other regional languages
SSC MTS 2020 Syllabus
SSC MTS 20220 syllabus as prescribed by official authority is mentioned below.
General intelligence and reasoning: Questions asked will be type of non-verbal like coding, decoding, problem solving, figure classification, etc.
English language: Questions will be designed to test comprehension ability of candidates. It includes vocabulary, grammar, synonyms and antonyms, etc.
Numerical ability: In this section, questions asked will be based on arithmetic section like number system, time and distance, time and work, etc.
General awareness: There is no fixed syllabus in this section. Candidates have to prepare some common topics like history, geography, general polity, physics, chemistry, biology etc at matriculate level.