SSC MTS 2020 Result will be declared on the official website. Staff Selection Commission will declare the result on the official website. SSC MTS 2019 result for paper 2 will be declared on 30 April 2020. MTS result will be declared in the pdf format. Candidate has to check their roll no in the pdf. Authority will also release the merit list. candidate can read the below-given article to know more about SSC MTS 2020 result.
SSC MTS 2020 Result Dates
Applicants can check the important dates and events regarding the SSC MTS 2020 Result form the below-given table:
Dates for SSC MTS Result 2020
|SSC MTS 2020 ||26 October 2020 to 13 November 2020|
|Release of SSC MTS 2020 Result||Will be announced|
The exact date will be notified, once the SSC will announce the dates.
SSC MTS 2020 Result
SSC MTS 2020 result will be declared online on the website of the Staff Selection Commission(SSC). Candidates can read the given below points to know complete details regarding the result.
- To check the result for SSC MTS, candidates have to log in to the SSC website and enter their login details like the user is and password.
- The final result will be declared as per age group-wise, state/UT wise, category wise and cutoff.
- Once the candidates qualify paper I then they will be called for paper II which is descriptive examination.
- To qualify paper-II candidates will have to score 40% marks for unreserved category and 35% for all reserved category candidates.
- Candidate must take a print of the result for future references.
How to Download SSC MTS 2020 Result?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to download the SSC MTS 2020 Result:
Step 1: Visit the official website of SSC.
Step 2: Click on the "result" link.
Step 3: Search for SSC MTS Entrance exam.
Step 4: SSC MTS 2020 Result pdf will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Press ctrl+f and enter the candidate's name and take a print of the result for further process.
SSC MTS 2020 Merit List
SSC MTS 2020 Merit list will be published after the declaration of the result.
- Applicants can check whether they are eligible for Paper II or not through the merit list published by SSC after the SSC MTS 2020 paper I examination.
- Qualified applicants will be allowed to appear for paper 2.
- If two or more candidates obtain the same marks, the tie-breaking rule will be followed by the authority.
SSC MTS 2020 Tie-Breaking Criteria
In case of candidates securing same marks then the authority will follow the SSC MTS 2020 Tie-Breaking Criteria to resolve the tie. Given below is the tie-breaking criteria for MTS:
- Firstly, the total marks in Paper-II will be considered for a higher rank.
- If ties still exist, then Date of birth i.e. the candidate older in age will be given preference.
- If both the above-given criteria will fail and the tie still exists then the alphabetical order of the names will be considered.
SSC MTS 2020 Selection Procedure
SSC MTS 2020 Selection will be done after the declaration of the result. Selection will be done in three stages which are given below:
- Paper I (MCQ) entrance exam which will be a computer-based examination.
- Paper-II which is a descriptive examination.
- Document verification.
The Admission Certificates for all stages of the SSC MTS examination will be issued online at the official websites of Sub-Regional/ concerned regional office of the Commission.
- The shortlisted candidate will be selected through normalized scores for paper II. After paper II, Qualified candidates will be called for document verification round.
- Final selection and allocation of state/UT will be done based on the candidate's performance in the paper I.
- The final result will be prepared as per reservation rules set by the Government of India.
Documents required for Verification
Candidates have to carry the following documents along with them for verification:
- Identity proof (PAN Card, Voter ID card, etc)
- Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Birth certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of residence
- Passport size photographs
Staff Selection Commission which is also known as SSC is an organization under the Government of India. The aim SSC is to recruit staff for various posts for various governmental departments and ministries. It was formed in the year 1975 that is 43 years ago. SSC usually consists of one chairman, two members and a secretary-cum-controller of the examination conducted by SSC.