SU JEE 2022 Registration has been started. SU JEE will be conducted on 16 and 17 April 2022. The last date to apply online is 10 April 2022. SU JEE is also known as the Sandip University Joint Entrance Exam is conducted to offer an admission of Undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the Engineering, Law, Pharmacy, and Management fields. The exam will be held in two sessions Engineering & Pharmacy and Law & Management, both online and offline mode for Engineering & Pharmacy courses and Law & Management courses exam will be held in offline mode. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the Sandip University 2022 application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admit card, result, counselling.
SU JEE 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the information regarding SU JEE 2022 which is mentioned below:
|Exam Status||Registration Started|
- SU JEE 2022 Registration has been started. The last date to apply online is 10 April 2022. Apply Here
SU JEE 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates and events regarding Sandip University Joint entrance exam 2022:
SU JEE 2022 Events and Dates
|Application releases||February 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||10 April 2022|
|Sandip University 2022 online exam date||16 and 17 April 2022|
|Result/ Merit list declaration||August 2022|
SU JEE 2022 Application Form
- The application form for Sandip University JEE 2022 application form will release from June 2022.
- The application form for Engineering and Pharmacy are released in both online and offline mode.
- The online application form is available on the Sandip University official website.
- Candidate can get the offline application either in the university or they can download the SU JEE application form and after filling that they can submit the application form the Sandip University.
SU JEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate can check the Sandip University SU JEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria for all the offered course are listed below:
For Undergraduate Engineering Courses:
- Candidate must have 12th standard or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical or Vocational subjects with at least 45% marks in all subjects taken together.
- In the case of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability, candidates must be passed the 12th standard with at least 40% marks.
For Postgraduate Engineering Courses:
- Candidates must be passed in B.E./B.Tech. from recognized universities in the appropriate discipline or equivalent with minimum 50% marks or any of international universities and obtained score in Graduates Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).
- Sponsored applicants must have a minimum of two years of full-time work experience in a Registered Firm/ Company/ Industry/ Educational and/ or Research Institute/ any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization in the relevant ﬁeld.
For Undergraduate Management Courses:
- Candidates must be passed the 12th standard or equivalent course in any discipline from a recognized Board/ Council/ University.
- Candidates must be passed in 12th with a minimum of 50% marks for the general category and 45% marks for the reserved category.
For Postgraduate Management Courses:
- Passed minimum 3-year duration bachelor’s degree awarded by any of the universities recognized with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalents.
- In the case of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra state must be passed the 12th standard with at least 40% marks.
- Applicant must obtain a score in CET/XAT/MAT/CAT conducted by the Competent Authority.
For Undergraduate Law Courses:
- The candidate must General Category- 45% of the total marks in 10 + 2 or equivalent examination.
- The candidate must SC and ST Category - 40% of the total marks in 10 + 2 or equivalent examination.
For Postgraduate Law Courses:
- The Applicant should have completed Bachelor Degree in Law with 50% of Marks.
For Undergraduate Pharmacy Courses:
- Candidate must be passed 12th standard examination with Physics & Chemistry as a compulsory subject along with one of the subject Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology and obtained a minimum of 35% Marks or Passed B.Sc to apply for the D.Pharm.
- Candidate must be passed 12th standard or equivalent examination with Physics & Chemistry as a compulsory subject along with one of the subject Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology and obtained a minimum of 45% marks for general category and 40% marks for reserve class category to apply for the B.Pharm.
- M.Sc Microbiology -B.Sc. in Microbiology or equivalent Degree from any recognised institute, (Candidates
with result awaited in final semester are eligible to appear in the entrance examination.
SU JEE 2022 Exam Pattern
To know the SU JEE 2022 exam pattern is very important for the candidates so that they can prepare accordingly for the exam. The complete structure of the Sandip University Joint Entrance Exam pattern is given below:
|Exam Mode||The examination will be held in both online and offline mode (Paper Based Test).|
|Duration||180 Minutes( 3hours)|
|Types of question||Multiple Choice Question(MCQ)|
|Total no. of question||100|
|Medium||The exam paper will be in English language only.|
SU JEE 2022 Syllabus
Each candidate who is appearing in the entrance test should be familiar with the syllabus. Check the SU JEE 2022 Syllabus from below:
SU JEE Law Syllabus
- Legal Awareness
- Legal Reasoning
- Legal Terms and Maxims
- Common Errors in English
- One word substitution
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Current Affairs on History, Geography, Sports, General Science (10th level), Economics, Indian Culture
SU JEE Management Syllabus
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Language Comprehension
- General Awareness
SU JEE Engineering Syllabus
- Physics - Measurements, Scalars and Vectors, Force, Friction in solids and liquids, Refraction of Light, Ray optics, Magnetic effect of electric current, Magnetism, Kinetic Theory of Molecules, and Nuclei, Interference, and Diffraction, Rotational Motion, Current Electricity, Electrostatics, Gravitation, Magnetic Effects of Electric Current, Stationary Waves, Electromagnetic Induction, Electrons and Photons, Semiconductors, Elasticity, Wave Motion, Wave Theory of Gases
- Chemistry - Some basic concepts of chemistry, States of Matter: Gases and liquids, Redox reaction, Surface chemistry, Nature of chemical bond, Basic principles and techniques in Organic Chemistry, Alkanes, Chemical Thermodynamics and Energetic, Chemical Kinetics, P block elements, Halogens, Coordination Compounds, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, D & F-block elements, Biomolecules, Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers, Polymers, Organic Compounds, Chemistry in Everyday Life, Solid State, Electrochemistry, Solutions, Hydrogen, s-Block elements(Alkali and alkaline earth metals)
- Maths- Trigonometric functions, Trigonometric functions of Compound Angles, Factorization Formulae, Straight Line, Circle and Conics, Sets, Integration, Applications of Derivatives, Trigonometric Functions, Differential Equations, 3D Geometry, Binomial Theorem, Differentiation, Relations and Functions, Probability, Sequences and series, Straight Lines, Probability, Lines, Matrices, Plane, Circles, Linear Programming, Conics, Applications of Definite Integrals, Vectors, Statistics, Continuity.
SU JEE Pharmacy Syllabus
For Physics & Chemistry the same as for Engineering.
- Biology- Diversity in Organisms, Biochemistry of Cell, Plant Water Relations and Mineral Nutrition, Plant Growth, and Development. Organization of Cell, Animal tissues, Human Nutrition, Human Respiration. Genetics and Evolution, Origin and the Evolution of Life, Chromosomal Basis of Inheritance, Biotechnology and its application, Genetic Engineering and Genomics, Biology and Human Welfare, Human Health and Diseases, Animal Husbandry, Human Physiology, Circulation, Excretion and osmoregulation, Control and Coordination, Reproduction in Organisms, Human Reproduction, Ecology and Environment, Organisms and Environment-II
SU JEE 2022 Admit Card
SU JEE 2022 Admit Card will be released online on the official website. The candidate makes sure to log in with the registered ID and password to download the admit card.
- The candidate makes sure to download the Sandip University JEE admit card in PDF format.
- All the candidates must carry the hard copy of the admit card at the SU JEE examination hall.
- Candidates make sure to carry at least one ID proof along with the SU JEE admit card.
SU JEE 2022 Result
The applicant can check all the important points for the SU JEE 2022 Results in the given list below:
- The Sandip University JEE result 2022 will be released online on the official website.
- Candidates can download the SU JEE result by login in with the registered ID and password on the main website.
- The candidate must take out the print of the SU JEE scorecard.
SU JEE 2022 Counselling
The SU JEE counselling 2022 will be held after the declaration of the Sandip University JEE results in 2022. The candidate makes sure to check all the points for the Sandip University JEE counselling session 2022 in the given list below:
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be eligible to attend the SU JEE counselling session 2022.
- The shortlisted candidate will receive an email or SMS for the counselling schedule from the counselling authority.
- All the candidates are advised to carry the original copy of all the required documents to the SU JEE counselling centre for verification.
- Candidates must carry the hard copy of the SU JEE admit card and result along with the documents.
- The candidate with the highest-ranking obtained in the SU JEE 2022 will be preferred first in comparison with other candidates.
SU JEE 2022 Courses Offered in Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Power System
Courses Offered in Law
- BA LLB (Hons.)
- BBA LLB (Hons.)
- LLB (Hons.)
- LLM Criminal Law
- LLM (IPR)
- LLM (Business Law)
SU JEE 2022 Highlights
Given below is the Vital information regarding SU JEE 2022.
|Examination Name||Sandip University Joint Entrance Exam|
|Acronym||SU JEE 2022|
|Conducting Body||Sandip University|
|Offered Courses||Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses|
|Examination Level||University Level Examination|
|Examination Mode||Offline mode (Pen and Paper Test)|
|SU JEE Official Website||https://www.sandipuniversity.edu.in/|
|Application Form ||Apply Here|
Sandip University is an autonomous educational university guided and governed by the policy, rules, and regulations of Maharashtra state and under the regulations of the University Grants Commission. This is the first Self-financed private university in North Maharashtra. Sandip University belongs to Sandip Group of Institutions which owns the very well-known Sandip Foundation in Nashik. Sandip University is a massive educational institute in Nashik aimed at providing quality undergraduate and postgraduate programs to the students.