SU JEE 2020 Application Form last date has been extended untill 16 June 2020. Sandip University Joint entrance exam is conducted by Sandip University at the university level to offer an admission of Undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the Engineering, Law, Pharmacy, and Management fields. The exam will be held in two sessions Engineering & Pharmacy and Law & Management. The exam will be held in both online and offline mode for Engineering & Pharmacy courses and for Law & Management courses exam will be held in offline mode. Candidate can read the complete article to know more about the Sandip University 2020 application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admit card, result, counselling.
- SU JEE 2020 Application form last date is 16 June 2020.
- The exam date for SU JEE 2020 has been postponed.
SU JEE 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates and events regarding Sandip University Joint entrance exam 2020:
SU JEE 2020 Events and Dates
|Releasing of SU JEE 2020 Application form ||Started|
|Last date to apply for SU JEE 2020 ||17 April 2020 16 June 2020|
|SU JEE 2020 Exam date for Engineering & Pharmacy|
21 & 28 June 2020
|SU JEE 2020 Exam Date for Law & Management|
SU JEE 2020 Application Form
SU JEE 2020 Application form has been released on the official website of Sandip University.
- The last date to fill the Sandip University JEE 2020 application form is 16 June 2020.
- The application form for Engineering and Pharmacy are released in both online and offline mode.
- The online application form is available on the Sandip University official website.
- Candidate can get the offline application either in the university or they can download the SU JEE application form and after filling that they can submit the application form in the Sandip University.
How to Apply for SU JEE 2020?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to fill the SU JEE 2020 Application form:
Step 2: Enter the required details like candidate's name, email ID, phone no, exam mode, slot.
Step 3: Enter the "submit" button.
Step 4: Application form will be submitted successfully.
Note: Candidate must note that SU JEE 2020 is free of cost
SU JEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate can check the Sandip University 2020 Eligibility Criteria for all the offered course are listed below:
For Undergraduate Engineering Courses:
- Candidate must have 12th standard or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical or Vocational subjects with at least 45% marks in all subjects taken together.
- In case of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability, candidates must be passed the 12th standard with at least 40% marks.
For Postgraduate Engineering Courses:
- Candidates must be passed in B.E./B.Tech. from recognised universities in the appropriate discipline or equivalent with minimum 50% marks or any of international universities and obtained score in Graduates Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).
- Sponsored applicants must have a minimum of two years of full-time work experience in a Registered Firm/ Company/ Industry/ Educational and/ or Research Institute/ any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization in the relevant ﬁeld.
For Undergraduate Management Courses:
- Candidates must be passed 12th standard or equivalent course in any discipline from recognized Board/ Council/ University.
- Candidates must be passed in 12th with minimum 50% marks for general category and 45% marks for reserved category.
For Postgraduate Management Courses:
- Passed minimum 3-year duration bachelor’s degree awarded by any of the university recognized with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalents.
- In case of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra state must be passed the 12th standard with at least 40% marks.
- Applicant must obtain a score in CET/XAT/MAT/CAT conducted by the Competent Authority.
For Undergraduate Law Courses:
- The candidate must General Category- 45% of the total marks in 10 + 2 or equivalent examination.
- The candidate must SC and ST Category - 40% of the total marks in 10 + 2 or equivalent examination.
For Postgraduate Law Courses:
- The Applicant should have completed Bachelor Degree in Law with 50% of Marks.
For Undergraduate Pharmacy Courses:
- Candidate must be passed 12th standard examination with Physics & Chemistry as a compulsory subject along with one of the subject Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology and obtained minimum 35% Marks or Passed B.Sc to apply for the D.Pharm.
- Candidate must be passed 12th standard or equivalent examination with Physics & Chemistry as a compulsory subject along with one of the subject Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology and obtained minimum 45% marks for general category and 40% marks for reserve class category to apply for the B.Pharm.
SU JEE 2020 Exam Pattern
To know the SU JEE 2020 exam pattern is very important for the candidates so that they can prepare accordingly for the exam. The complete structure of Sandip University Joint Entrance Exam pattern is given below:
|Exam Mode||The examination will be held in both online and offline mode (Paper Based Test).|
|Duration||180 Minutes( 3hours)|
|Types of question||Multiple Choice Question(MCQ)|
|Total no. of question||100|
|Medium||The exam paper will be in English language only.|
SU JEE 2020 Syllabus
Each candidates who are appearing in the entrance test should be familiar with the syllabus. Check the SU JEE 2020 syllabus from below:
SU JEE Law Syllabus
- Legal Awareness
- Legal Reasoning
- Legal Terms and Maxims
- Common Errors in English
- One word substitution
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Current Affairs on History, Geography, Sports, General Science (10th level), Economics, Indian Culture
SU JEE Managament Syllabus
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Language Comprehension
- General Awareness
SU JEE Engineering Syllabus
- Physics - Measurements, Scalars and Vectors, Force, Friction in solid and liquids, Refraction of Light, Ray optics, Magnetic effect of electric current, Magnetism, Kinetic Theory of Molecules, and Nuclei, Interference and Diffraction, Rotational Motion, Current Electricity, Electrostatics, Gravitation, Magnetic Effects of Electric Current, Stationary Waves, Electromagnetic Induction, Electrons and Photons, Semiconductors, Elasticity, Wave Motion, Wave Theory of Gases
- Chemistry - Some basic concepts of chemistry, States of matter : Gases and liquids, Redox reaction, Surface chemistry, Nature of chemical bond, Basic principles and techniques in Organic Chemistry, Alkanes, Chemical Thermodynamics and Energetic, Chemical Kinetics, P block elements, Halogens, Coordination Compounds, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, D & F-block elements, Biomolecules, Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers, Polymers, Organic Compounds, Chemistry in Everyday Life, Solid State, Electrochemistry, Solutions, Hydrogen, s-Block elements(Alkali and alkaline earth metals)
- Maths- Trigonometric functions, Trigonometric functions of Compound Angles, Factorization Formulae, Straight Line, Circle and Conics, Sets, Integration, Applications of Derivatives, Trigonometric Functions, Differential Equations, 3D Geometry, Binomial Theorem, Differentiation, Relations and Functions, Probability, Sequences and series, Straight Lines, Probability, Lines, Matrices, Plane, Circles, Linear Programming, Conics, Applications of Definite Integrals, Vectors, Statistics, Continuity.
SU JEE Pharmacy Syllabus
For Physics & Chemistry same as for Engineering.
- Biology- Diversity in Organisms, Biochemistry of Cell, Plant Water Relations and Mineral Nutrition, Plant Growth and Development. Organization of Cell, Animal tissues, Human Nutrition, Human Respiration. Genetics and Evolution, Origin and the Evolution of Life, Chromosomal Basis of Inheritance, Biotechnology and its application, Genetic Engineering and Genomics, Biology and Human Welfare, Human Health and Diseases, Animal Husbandry, Human Physiology, Circulation, Excretion and osmoregulation, Control and Co-ordination, Reproduction in Organisms, Human Reproduction, Ecology and Environment, Organisms and Environment-II
SU JEE 2020 Admit Card
SU JEE 2020 admit card will be released online on the official website. The candidate makes sure to login with the registered ID and password to download the admit card.
- The candidate makes sure to download the Sandip University JEE admit card in the PDF format.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry the hardcopy of the admit card at the SU JEE examination hall.
- Candidates make sure to carry the at least one ID proof along with the SU JEE admit card.
SU JEE 2020 Result
The applicant can check all the important points for the SU JEE 2020 Result in the given list below:
- The Sandip University JEE result 2020 will be released online on the official website.
- Candidate can download the SU JEE result by login with the registered ID and password on the main website.
- The candidate must take out the print of the SU JEE scorecard.
SU JEE 2020 Counselling
The SU JEE counselling 2020 will be held after the declaration of the Sandip University JEE result 2020. The candidate makes sure to check all the points for the Sandip University JEE counselling session 2020 in the given list below:
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be eligible to attend the SU JEE counselling session 2020.
- The shortlisted candidate will receive an email or SMS for the counselling schedule from the counselling authority.
- All the candidate are advised to carry the original copy of all the required documents at the SU JEE counselling centre for the verification.
- Candidates must carry the hard copy of the SU JEE admit card and result along with the documents.
- The candidate with the highest-ranking obtained in the SU JEE 2020 will be preferred first for the in comparison with other candidates.
SU JEE 2020 Courses Offered in Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Power System
Courses Offered in Law
- BA LLB (Hons.)
- BBA LLB (Hons.)
- LLB (Hons.)
- LLM Criminal Law
- LLM (IPR)
- LLM (Business Law)
SU JEE 2020 Highlights
Given below is the Vital information regarding SU JEE 2020
|Examination Name||Sandip University Joint Entrance Exam|
|Acronym||SU JEE 2020|
|Conducting Body||Sandip University|
|Offered Courses||Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses|
|Examination Level||University Level Examination|
|Examination Mode||Offline mode (Pen and Paper Test)|
|SU JEE Official Website||https://www.sandipuniversity.edu.in/|
Stay connected for more updates regarding SU JEE 2020.
Sandip University is an autonomous educational university guided and governed by the policy, rules and regulations of Maharashtra state and under the regulations of the University Grants Commission. This is the first Self-financed private university in North Maharashtra. Sandip University belongs to Sandip Group of Institutions which owns the very well-known Sandip Foundation in Nashik. Sandip University is a massive educational institute in Nashik aimed at providing quality undergraduate and postgraduate programmes to the students..