SU JEE 2021 also known as Sandip University Joint entrance exam is conducted by Sandip University at the university level to offer admission of Undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the Engineering, Law, Pharmacy, and Management fields. The exam will be held in two sessions Engineering & Pharmacy and Law & Management. The exam will be held in both online and offline mode for Engineering & Pharmacy courses and Law & Management courses exam will be held in offline mode. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the Sandip University 2021 application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admit card, result, counselling.
- SU Joint Entrance Exam 2021 Online Application Form has been released. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
SU JEE 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the important dates and events regarding Sandip University Joint entrance exam 2021:
SU JEE 2021 Events and Dates
|Last date to submit the application form||25 September 2021|
|Sandip University 2021 online exam||27 September 2021|
SU JEE 2021 Application Form
SU JEE 2021 Application Form will be released on the web portal of the exam. Check further information related to Registration in the below-given points:
- Candidates can fill the application form online mode by visiting the official website.
- Also, they can get the information about the procedure of filling the application form from the information booklet available on the website.
- Before filling the form, the applicants must check the eligibility criteria.
- Must give all the relevant information to avoid rejection of form or cancellation of candidature at any point of time without prior information.
- There are no application fees.
- Must fill one form only.
- Must keep the xerox copy of the filled form until the admission process gets over.
Documents Required for SU JEE 2021 Application Form
The required documents while applying for the SU JEE 2021 are given below:
- Passing Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Marksheet of Qualifying Examinations
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Category Certificate (if required)
- AP Online Transaction Id. (if payment is made by cash through AP Online Centre)
- Credit card or Debit card details (If payment is being made through Credit card/Debit card
- Netbanking User ID and Password
- Hall ticket of the Qualifying Examination
- Hall Ticket of SSC or equivalent
- PH, NCC, Sports Certificate
- Local Candidate Certificate
- EWS Certificate
Details to enter in the SU JEE 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check the details which are to need to be filled in the SU JEE application form 2021:
- Qualifying Examination
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number
- Year of Appearing/Passing the Qualifying Examination
- The medium of Instruction of Qualifying Examination
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Urdu Transition
- Place of Study
- Bridge Course Hall Ticket Number
- Adhar Card Number
- Birth District
- Ration Card Number
- Annual Income of Parents
- Bank Details
- Address for Correspondence
- Details of Qualifying Examination
- Local Area
- Preference of Examination Center
How to apply for SU JEE 2021?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to fill the SU JEE 2021 Application form:
STEP 1: Visit the official website or click on the SU JEE 2021 Application form to fill the application form.
STEP 2: Enter the required details like the candidate's name, email ID, phone no, exam mode, slot.
STEP 3: Enter the "submit" button.
STEP 4: The application form will be submitted successfully.
Note: Candidate must note that SU JEE 2021 is free of cost