SU JEE 2022 registration has begun
. The SU JEE will be held on April 16 and 17, 2022. The deadline to apply online is April 10, 2022. The Sandip University Joint Entrance Exam, often known as SU JEE, is held to give admission to undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Engineering, Law, Pharmacy, and Management. Candidates must read the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form
to ensure that they are eligible to take the exam. Candidates who do not meet the eligibility requirements will be automatically disqualified, with no opportunity for further clarification. Candidates can learn more about the Sandip University 2022
eligibility criteria by reading the entire article.
SU JEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the Sandip University Eligibility Criteria for all of the courses offered in 2022:
For Undergraduate Engineering Courses:
- Candidate must have completed the 12th standard or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, as well as one of the following subjects: Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Technical or Vocational subjects, with a combined score of at least 45 percent in all subjects.
- Candidates from the Backward Class groups and Persons with Disabilities must have completed the 12th grade with a minimum of 40%.
For Postgraduate Engineering Courses:
- Candidates must have earned a minimum of 50% in B.E./B.Tech. from a recognized university in the right discipline or equivalent from any of the worldwide universities, as well as a score in the Graduates Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).
- Sponsored applicants must have worked full-time in the relevant field for at least two years in a Registered Firm/ Company/ Industry/ Educational and/ or Research Institute/ any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization.
For Undergraduate Management Courses:
- Candidates must have completed recognized Board/ Council/ University's 12th grade or equivalent course in any discipline.
- Candidates must have completed their 12th grade with a minimum of 50% in the general category and 45 percent in the reserved category.
For Postgraduate Management Courses:
- Passed a bachelor's degree of at least three years duration from any of the accredited universities, with at least 50 percent in aggregate or equivalents.
- Candidates from Maharashtra who belong to the Backward Class and Persons with Disabilities categories must have completed the 12th grade with a minimum of 40%.
- The applicant must pass the Competent Authority's CET/XAT/MAT/CAT examination.
For Undergraduate Law Courses:
- The candidate must have received 45 percent of the total marks in the 10 + 2 or equivalent examination in the General Category.
- SC and ST candidates must receive 40% of the total marks in a 10 + 2 or similar examination.
For Postgraduate Law Courses:
- The applicant must have obtained a Bachelor of Laws degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
For Undergraduate Pharmacy Courses:
- To apply for the D.Pharm, a candidate must have passed the 12th standard examination with Physics and Chemistry as required subjects, as well as one of the subjects Mathematics, Biology, or Biotechnology, with a minimum of 35 percent marks or a B.Sc with a minimum of 35 percent marks.
- To apply for the B.Pharm., a candidate must have completed the 12th standard or equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects, as well as one of the subjects Mathematics, Biology, or Biotechnology, and obtained a minimum of 45 percent for the general category and 40 percent for the reserve class category.
- M.Sc Microbiology -B.Sc. in Microbiology or an equivalent degree from a recognized institution, (Candidates awaiting final semester results are eligible to take the entrance exam.)
SU JEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates should be aware of the SU JEE 2022 test pattern so that they can prepare appropriately for the exam. The following is the whole structure of the Sandip University Joint Entrance Exam pattern:
|Exam Mode||The examination will be held in both online and offline mode (Paper Based Test).|
|Duration||180 minutes( 3hours)|
|Types of question ||Multiple Choice Question(MCQ)|
|Total no. of question||100|
|Medium||The exam paper will be in English language only.|
SU JEE 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for SU JEE 2022 will be available on the official website. To download the admission card, the candidate must log in with their registered ID and password.
- The candidate must ensure that the Sandip University JEE admit card is downloaded in PDF format.
- At the SU JEE examination hall, all candidates must have a hard copy of their admit card.
- Along with the SU JEE admission card, candidates need to bring at least one form of identification.
SU JEE 2022 Result
In the list below, the applicant can examine all the key points for the SU JEE 2022 Result:
- Sandip University's JEE result for the year 2022 will be available on the university's official website.
- On the main page, candidates can access the SU JEE result by logging in with their registered ID and password.
- The SU JEE scorecard must be printed out by the contestant.