SU JEE 2022 also known as the Sandip University Joint entrance exam will be conducted on 3rd week of july 2022. SU JEE is conducted by Sandip University at the university level to offer an admission of Undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the Engineering, Law, Pharmacy, and Management fields. The exam will be held in two sessions Engineering & Pharmacy and Law & Management. The exam will be held in both online and offline mode for Engineering & Pharmacy courses and Law & Management courses exam will be held in offline mode. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the Sandip University 2022 application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admit card, result, counselling.
- SU JEE 2022 Registration has been started. The last date to apply online is 10 April 2022. Apply Here
SU JEE 2022 Admit Card Dates
Candidates must check the below-mentioned table regarding SU JEE 2022 Admit card dates:
Admit card release date
To be notified
|3rd week of July 2022|
SU JEE 2022 Admit Card
The candidates have to follow a few rules. They are mentioned further:
- Candidates have to download the admit card from the official website only. Any other forms of sending the admit card shall not happen.
- The candidates are advised to go through all the details on the admit card beforehand. The errors in the admit card can be addressed to the authorities before the examination only.
- The candidates are advised to visit the exam centre one day before the examination to find out the best feasible route. This would help the candidates reach the exam centre in time.
- The examination centre given on the admit card is final. Any requests to change the examination centre shall not be entertained by the authorities.
- The exam date, exam centre, etc. must be checked for any errors and authenticity.
- The candidates are advised to bind by the rules and regulations mentioned on the admit card.
Details on the SU JEE Hall Ticket 2022
Given below are a list of details mentioned in the SU JEE Hall Ticket:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Application number
- Mother’s name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Details about the exam centre
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- PwD status of the candidate
- Schedule of the examination
- Time of start of the examination
- Specific exam day instructions
Documents Carry with SU JEE Admit Card 2022
Candidates are required to carry an identity proof in original along with SU JEE 2022 admit card. The identity proof should be issued by a government organization. Carry anyone of the following identity proof at the exam venue.
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Voter ID
How to download SU JEE 2022 Admit Card?
Candidates must check the information of steps to download SU JEE Hall Ticket 2022 which is mentioned below:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website
- Now click on the SUJEE admit card download link
- You will be now redirected to a new window
- Enter your login information to proceed further
- Then click on the submit button
- Your SUJEE admit card will be open
- Download it and keep it safe for future reference
Instruction in the Hall Ticket
The following rules shall be mentioned on the admit card of SU JEE 2022 and the candidates have to follow them without fail.
- It is mandatory to carry an SU JEE exam admit card at the exam centre
- Candidates have to show the admit card on the demand of the exam invigilator for verification
- Do not share the admit card with any other candidate
- Do not make any changes to the details printed on the admit card