TANCET 2021 Application form is expected to be released in the month of January 2021 on the web portal of the Anna University. To apply for the exam, aspirants will need to register after which a secret key is sent on their mobile phone via SMS. Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is a State Level Exam held once in a year. GATE qualified candidates are not required to appear for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test for admission to ME/M.Tech programs. They can apply directly to the participating colleges at the time of counselling. Candidates must read the below-given article to know more about TANCET application form 2021.
TANCET 2021 Important Dates
Candidate must check all the events and dates related to TANCET 2021 in order to avoid any inconvenience.
TANCET Online Registration Dates 2021
| Application Form Start Date||To be announced|
| Application Form Last Date||To be announced|
|Release of TANCET Admit Card||To be announced|
|TANCET Exam Date 2021||To be announced|
TANCET 2021 Application Form
Candidates who wish to get admitted to Tamil Nadu colleges or institutions should fill up the TANCET 2021 Application Form through online mode only.
- Candidate must read all the details related to the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test before applying. Moreover, the application process for the Programmes is the same.
- While filling the registration form, care must be taken to provide correct details and also upload a recent photograph of good quality as prescribed by the authority.
- After filling the registration form and finally submitting the information, the candidate will be asked to submit the application fee for form submission.
- The Fess can be paid only through online mode.
- The candidate is advised to take a printout of the registration form for the admission process.
- False details in the application form will lead to the rejection of the application form.
Document Required to fill TANCET 2021 Application Form
- A unique email-ID and mobile number of the applicant, which will be used for further communication.
- 10th (S.S.L.C) Registration Number and Year of Passing.
- 10+2 (Higher Secondary) Registration Number and Year of Passing.
- A passport photo of good quality in jpg or png format. The photograph must have a full face, front view, with eyes open. The head should be at the centre.
- The photograph must be in colour and of the size minimum of 2-inch x 2 inches (51 mm x 51 mm).
- Copy of community certificate in pdf format for those who come under SC/ST/SCA categories).
TANCET 2021 Application Fee
Application form of Anna University is different for different category candidates. TANCET 2021 Application Fee can be paid through Online mode only.
- Online - The fee can be paid via Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Candidates must take printouts of the confirmation page after completion of fee payment.
Given below the fee for different courses:
The registration fee for TANCET 2021
|Course||Application Fee (Rs.)|
|All Candidates||ST/ SC/ SCA of Tamil Nadu state|
|M.B.A. & M.C.A.||1200/-||600/-|
|M.C.A. & M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan||1200/-||600/-|
|M.B.A. ,M.C.A. & M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan||1800/-||900/-|
|M.B.A. & M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan||1200/-||600/-|
Note: The preceding fee is for applying to one program solely.
How to fill the TANCET 2021 Application Form?
Candidate can read the below-given steps to avoid mistakes during the application form filling process:
Step 1: Registration
Basic details to be filled during registration are:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Valid Email ID
- Valid phone no
Step 2: Filling application form
Firstly the candidate has to login using Registered Email id and password.
The application form contains all the necessary details of the candidate like personal details, Address, Qualification. Applicants have to fill all these details carefully as these will be verified during counselling.
Personal details include:
- Name of the applicant
- Parents name
- Correspondance address
- Preferred Test centres
Select Exam centre and course
- Select the preferred exam centre
- Select course interested in
Step 3: Upload Photograph and signature
- Candidates need to upload their photograph and signature in the Anna University application form as prescribed by the authority.
- Applicant must be ready with this before starting filling the application form.
- The image must be in JPEG format with size between 20KB to 30KB size.
- After filling details & uploading an image, click on the “Preview” button.
- Check all the filled details and click on the “Proceed to Payment” option.
Step 4: Payment of the Application fee
- After the completion of the above-given steps, last comes the payment of a fee which can be done through both online and offline mode.
- Online submission of application form can be done through Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
- Candidate can download the Acknowledgement receipt after the submission of application fee of TANCET.
TANCET 2021 Application Form correction Window
Applicant must carefully fill all the details in TANCET 2021 Application Form and upload the essential documents.
- The application form can be corrected till the time it is not submitted and the application fee is paid.
- Once the online form is submitted, correction cannot be made.
- Therefore, candidates are advised to verify all the details furnished by them in the application form before making the payment and submitting the application form as no correction window will be provided by the authority.
TANCET 2021 Exam Centers
TANCE 2021 will be held in 15 cities of Tamil Nadu. Candidates will be allocated their test centre on a first come first serve basis. Check the list below:
|Chennai ||Karaikudi ||Tirunelveli |
|Coimbatore ||Madurai ||Trichy |
|Dindigul ||Salem ||Villupuram |
|Erode ||Thanjavur ||Virudhnagar |
|Chidambaram||Nagercoil ||Vellore |
TANCET 2021 Admit Card
It is an important document and is mandatory for candidates to carry the TANCET 2020 admit card to the exam centre. Candidates can download it from the Anna University official website as it will be released there. Applicants can avail the hall ticket by registered email id and password.