TANCET 2021 Admit Card will be released online on the official webiste. This exam is conducted by Anna University to offer admission in various post-graduation courses. The Admit Card will be made available on the official website. Those candidate who apply by the time limit will be allotted admit card, Candidate must read the below-given article to know more about TANCET 2021 Admit Card in details.
TANCET 2021 Admit Card
There are some important points which candidates have to keep in mind regarding TANCET 2021 Admit Card. Conducting authority will release the Admit Card. Candidates will be required to follow the points given below:
- Aspirants will not be allowed to sit for the examination without valid Hall Ticket.
- Applicant must retain their Admit Cards for Admission Counselling.
- Candidates must be present at the examination centre 30 minutes before the commencement of examination.
- Any malpractice or attempt to commit malpractice in the examination hall or any violation of rules will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- In case of any kind of discrepancy found in the particulars of the candidate, they must immediately approach the Helpline.
- In these cases, applicants must appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, Galgotia University will take the necessary action to correct the record later.
- The candidate must note that Admit Cards will not be sent via post.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card would be issued at the exam centres.
- Aspirants must not mutilate the Admit Card/Hall Ticket or change any entry made therein.
- Applicants are advised to preserve their Hall Tickets in good condition for further process.
- No Admit Card will be issued/published to the candidates whose applications are found to be incomplete/defective for any of the reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- Issue of Admit Cards, however, will not necessarily mean the acceptance of eligibility which will be further inspected at subsequent stages of the admission process.
What If TANCET 2021 Admit card Is lost?
In case of candidates lost their admit card after the examination, a duplicate admit card can be issued with the written request along with the payment of Rs. 100/- (via DD) to the address given below:
TANCET, Anna University,
TANCET 2021 Exam Schedule
Given below is the official schedule of TANCET 2021 examination:
|MCA||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|MBA||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|M.Tech, ME, M.Arch & M.Plan||To be Announced||To be Announced|
How to download TANCET 2021 Admit Card?
Candidate can follow the given the below-given steps to download the TANCET 2021 Admit Card.
Step 1: Log in
- As a first step, candidates will have to first visit the official website of Anna University.
- Then after visiting the official website, candidates will be required to click on the link flashing as “Admit Card”.
- After clicking on the Admit Card, candidates will have to enter their user ID and password to download the TANCET 2021 Admit Card.
Step 2: Download
- After following the above – mentioned step, candidates will be able to download their TANCET 2020 Admit Card.
Step 3: Printout
- As a last step, candidates are advised to take a printout of TANCET 2021 Admit Card.
Details Given in TANCET Admit Card 2021
The admit card for TANCET 2020 consists of the following information:
- Registration number as obtained after the registration
- Candidate’s name.
- Date of the entrance exam.
- Subject registered.
- Candidate’s photo and signature.
- Address of the exam centre.
- Exam timings.
- Instructions to candidates.
Instruction to be followed at the time of TANCET 2021 Examination
Candidates need to follow certain rules and regulation when they will appear for the examination. Here are some rules which they have to follow:
- Candidates must arrive at the examination centre as per the reporting time mentioned at TANCET 2021 Admit Card.
- Applicants are not allowed to write anything behind Hall Ticket.
- Candidates will be required to carry a Valid ID Proof for Verification.
- They must sit at the allotted seat only.
- They are not allowed to take any electronic device, eatables inside the examination hall.
- Candidates must maintain silence during and after the examination.
- Applicant must make sure that their sheets are signed by the Invigilator.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry anything inside the Examination centre.