TANCET 2021 Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of result. Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test counselling session will be conducted by the Anna University, Chennai on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu to offer the admission of M.B.A., M.C.A. and M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan courses. All the candidate are advised to read the complete article to know more about how to apply for TANCET counselling 2021.
TANCET 2021 Counselling Important Dates
The candidates can check here all the important TANCET 2021 counselling Dates in the given table below:
TANCET 2020 Counselling Dates
|Examination Date||To be Announced|
|Counselling Date||To be Announced|
TANCET 2021 Counselling
The candidate can check here all the important TANCET counselling guidance points in the given list below:
- The counselling session will start after the declaration of TANCET result as soon as possible.
- The counselling session schedule will be announced at the ANNA University official website.
- The applicants can check the counselling vacancy status online at the official website.
- All the candidates must attend the counselling session.
- The qualified candidate will be able to attend the TANCET seat allotment session.
- The counselling will be conducted separately for all courses.
- The candidates can check the TANCET MCA counselling colleges list at the official website after the announcement for the counselling schedule.
- The candidates are advised to carry all the required TANCET counselling documents at the reporting centre.
Documents Required For the TANCET 2021 Counselling
The applicants must carry all the original copies of the required documents at the TANCET 2021
counselling centre for the verification which are given in the list below:
- Hardcopy of TANCET 2021 admit card.
- TANCET scorecard hardcopy.
- Hardcopy of TANCET 2021 counselling application form.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet.
- All the Semester Marksheets of the Degree courses
- Provisional / Degree certificate.
- Permanent community card.
- Domicile certificate.
- Category certificate.
- Physically disabled certificate (if applicable)
TANCET 2020 Admission Process
The complete TANCET admission process 2021 is described in the list below:
- The candidates must fulfil all the TANCET 2021 eligibility criteria.
- The candidates must fill the application form properly and paid the application form fee for the successful submission.
- The candidate must appear in the TANCET examination 2020.
- All the candidate have to qualified the TANCET exam 2020.
- The qualified candidates have to verify their document in the TANCET counselling session.