TANCET 2020 Counselling will be started from the First week of June 2020. The TANCET 2020 (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) counselling session will be conducted by the Anna University, Chennai on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu. The TANCET 2020 exam is a State Level Entrance Examination which is organised to offer the admission of M.B.A., M.C.A. and M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan courses. Tancet result date for all the courses was 12 March 2020.Through TANCET exam 2020 the interested candidates can get the admission in the government/ private institute and college of Tamil Nadu State. All the candidate are advised to read the complete article to know more about how to apply for TANCET counselling 2020.
TANCET 2020 Counselling Important Dates
The candidates can check here all the important TANCET 2020 counselling Dates in the given table below:
TANCET 2020 Counselling Dates
|Examination Date||29 February 2020 and 01 March 2020|
|TANCET Result Declaration Date||12 March 2020|
|Downloading of TANCET 2020 Mark sheets||23 March 2020 to 10 April 2020|
|Counselling Date||First Week of June 2020|
TANCET 2020 Counselling
The candidate can check here all the important TANCET counselling guidance points in the given list below:
- The counselling session will be started after the declaration of TANCET result as soon as possible.
- The TANCET 2020 counselling session schedule will be announced at the ANNA University official website.
- The applicants can check the TANCET counselling vacancy status online at the official website.
- All the candidates must attend the counselling session for the TANCET 2020 admission process.
- The qualified candidate will be able to attend the TANCET seat allotment session.
- The TANCET MBA counselling 2020 and TANCET M.tech counselling 2020 will be conducted separately.
- The candidates can check the TANCET MCA counselling colleges list at the official website after the announcement for the counselling schedule.
- The candidates are advised to carry all the required TANCET counselling documents at the reporting centre.
Documents Required For the TANCET 2020 Counselling
The applicants must carry all the original copies of the required documents at the TANCET 2020
counselling centre for the verification which are given in the list below:
- Hardcopy of TANCET 2020 admit card.
- TANCET scorecard hardcopy.
- Hardcopy of TANCET 2020 counselling application form.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet.
- All the Semester Marksheets of the Degree courses
- Provisional / Degree certificate.
- Permanent community card.
- Domicile certificate.
- Category certificate.
- Physically disabled certificate (if applicable)
TANCET 2020 Counselling Procedure
All the candidates can check here the complete TANCET counselling procedure 2020 which is described in the steps below:
- The candidates must qualify the TANCET 2020 examination.
- The candidate has to fill the TANCET application form 2020 for MBA or M.tech course at the official website.
- All the must attend the counselling session for the TANCET seat allotments.
- The candidate must bring all the original copies of the required documents at the counselling centre for the verification.
- The candidate who scored the highest marks in the TANCET 2020 entrance test will be preferred first in the TANCET seat allotments.
TANCET 2020 Admission Process
The complete TANCET admission process 2020 is described in the list below:
- The candidates must fulfil all the TANCET 2020 eligibility criteria.
- The candidates must fill the TANCET 2020 application form properly and paid the application form fee for the successful submission.
- The candidate must appear in the TANCET examination 2020.
- All the candidate have to qualified the TANCET exam 2020.
- The qualified candidates have to verify their document in the TANCET counselling session.