TISSMAT 2022 Application Form is now available
. The deadline for online registration is February 7, 2022
. TISSNET 2022 will take place on February 26, 2022. The Tata Institute of Social Sciences Management Aptitude Test (TISSMAT) is administered to candidates seeking admission to MA programmes in Human Resource Management & Labour Relations (HRM & LR) or Organization Development, Change, and Leadership (ODCL) (ODCL). The entrance exam is administered by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences. TISSMAT is administered after candidates have completed TISSNET. Candidates who are shortlisted for stage 2 will take the TISSMAT 2022. TISSMAT 2022 is an online exam with English as the language medium. Candidates thoes who are interested must complete the application form
before the deadline. Before filling out the application form, candidates should review the eligibility criteria to ensure that they are eligible for the exam. For more information about TISSMAT 2022
, interested applicants should read the following article.
- TISSNET 2022 registration has begun. The deadline for online applications is February 7, 2022..
- TISSNET 2022 will be held on 26 February 2022.
TISSMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
TISSMAT and TISSNET both have the same eligibility requirements. The following is critical information about TISSMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria.
There are no upper and lower age limits for admission to Postgraduate courses offered by qualifying for the TISSMAT examination.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor's or Master's Degree of at least 3 or 4 years duration or its equivalent (under the 10+2+3 OR 10+2+4 OR 10+2+2+1) from a university recognized by India's University Grants Commission (UGC).
- Some Master's Degree Programs will have additional/specific eligibility requirements, which will be listed on the official website.
- Candidates who will complete all requirements of their final year valid degree (including all examinations and internships, if applicable) by Wednesday, June 1st, 2022, are also eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who are eligible to apply but are unable to submit their degree certificate and grade/mark sheet at the time of admission must do so by the last week of September 2022, or their provisional admission will be automatically cancelled with no further reference to the candidate.
- Candidates enrolled in a three-year degree programme must have passed all subjects from the first to fourth semesters, and candidates enrolled in a four-year degree programme must have passed all subjects from the first to sixth semester.
- The admission provided shall remain provisional until an applicant provides her/his degree certificate and final mark/grade sheet as evidence of having completed the eligibility criteria by the deadline.
- The final selection process will be based on eligibility, which will be evaluated based on information supplied in the application. If a candidate's information is found to be erroneous or deceptive at any point in time, her/his candidature/admission shall be summarily withdrawn.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted for a personal interview must bring an original certificate and mark sheet with them on the day of the interview to prove that they are qualified for admission.
TISSMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The following is critical information about the TISSMAT 2022 Exam Pattern:
TISSMAT 2022 Question Pattern
|Mode of Examination ||Online(CBT)|
One marks for each correct answer.
0.25 marks will be deducted for incorrect answers.
Duration of Examination
100 minutes (1 hour 40 minutes)
Type of Questions
TISSMAT 2022 Admit Card
Candidates can view the TISSMAT 2022 Admit Card details in the sections below:
- Following the successful submission of the application form, the authorised authority will distribute the hall ticket on its official website.
- Only those who submit the form correctly will be awarded a TISSMAT admission card.
- Candidates are encouraged not to forget to bring their call letter to the exam hall, as entry would be denied without it.
- In addition, any of the national IDs must be carried along with the hall ticket for verification purposes.
TISSMAT 2022 Results
The TISSMAT 2022 Scorecard will be made available on the official website on March, 2022. The following is critical information about TISSMAT Results 2022. Candidates can view their results by completing the processes outlined below:
- Visit the official TISS website.
- Click on TISSMAT 2022 Results.
- Fill in your roll number.
- Then, press the'submit' button.
- After that the results would be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and print it out for the counselling session.
- Counseling will be conducted based on these findings for the allocation of seats in various fields of PG degrees.