TS ECET 2021 has been postponed and now, the exam has been conducted on 03 August 2021. The last date to fill the form with late fees of Rs. 500 has been extended to 26 July 2021. i.e Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test is a state-level examination The exam is conducted once a year by the JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. The exam is conducted to offer admission in 2nd year B.E. / B.Tech / B.Pharmacy & B.Sc Maths courses. ll, those aspirants with a diploma in engineering and technology/pharmacy or who have passed 3-year B.Sc. mathematics can fill TS ECET 2021 application form.
TS ECET 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the TS ECET 2021 exam status from the below table:
Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test 2021 Status
- TS ECET 2021 rank list has been released on 18 August 2021.
- TS ECET 2021 Provisional answer key has been released candidates can make objections till 08 August 2021. Candidates can check the answer key here--- Answer Key.
- TS ECET 2021 Admit Card has been released on 30 July 2021.
- TS ECET 2021 exam date has been announced. The exam was held on 03 August 2021.
- TS ECET 2021 last date to apply with late fees Rs. 500 has been extended to 26 July 2021.
TS ECET 2021 Important Dates
The aspirants can check the below table to know all about the important dates about TSCHE TS ECET 2021:
TS ECET 2021 Schedule
|Events ||Important Dates|
|The official notification released on||09 March 2021|
|Application start date||22 March 2021|
|Last date to submit an application form (without late fee)||17 May 2021 31 May 2021|
|Application form with of Rs 500 can be submitted by|
24 June 2021
26 July 2021
|Hall ticket download starts|
25 June 2021
30 July 2021
|TS ECET 2021 examination||01 July 2021 03 August 2021|
|Answer key releases||06 August 2021|
|Answer key objections last date||August 2021|
|Counselling starts||August 2021|
TS ECET 2021 Answer Key
JNTU, Hyderabad has released TS ECET 2021 answer key on the official website after the exam will be conducted.
- The authority has been released the preliminary answer key along with the question papers.
- Those who appeared in the exam & are dissatisfied with the key can challenge it by entering their hall ticket number, registration number & date of birth on the official website.
- The objections on the preliminary key will be received through online mode only within the stipulated period.
- The answer key has correct answers to all the questions asked in the exam.
- Candidates can download and print their answer key which will be available in the pdf format and with its help candidates can calculate their raw score.
- By calculating their marks candidates can have an idea regarding their qualification in the entrance exam.
TS ECET 2021 Result
JNTU, Hyderabad will release TS ECET 2021 Result online at its official website.
- The authority releases the result in the form of a rank card that can be checked after entering the login details.
- The request for re-totaling, revaluation, or personal identification of anything related to Online Examination will in no case be entertained.
- The rank cards can be downloaded from the website as per the schedule.
TS ECET 2021 Inter-se Merit
The examinees can check the tie-breaking rule mentioned below to be applied if there will be a case of equal marks obtained by the two or more candidates:
- The higher marks obtained in Engineering subject will be given priority.
- The candidate with more marks in the Mathematics subject will be given a higher rank.
- The Physics subject marks will be taken into account to decide the relative ranking if the above ties will fail.
- If the tie will persist then the Age of the candidate will be considered at the time of admission for resolving the tie, the older candidate being given preference.
- Firstly candidates will be ranked based on the merit in TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics) 2021.
- In case of a tie, the percentage of marks secured in the qualifying examination will be taken into consideration.
- Lastly, the age will be taken into account, the older candidate will be given priority at the time of admission.
- In this case, the candidates will be ranked higher based on the marks obtained in the entrance examinations.
- If a tie will persist then aggregate marks obtained in Mathematics subject will be considered.
- in case of a further tie, the aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination shall be taken
into account to resolve the tie at the time of admission.
- On a further tie, the older candidate will be given priority.
TS ECET 2021 Qualifying Marks
The examinees can check the TS ECET 2021, category wise minimum qualifying marks below:
- The qualifying percentage marks for TS ECET 2021 is 25% of the aggregate marks in the four subjects (three subjects for B.Sc. Mathematics) i.e., 50 marks out of a total of 200.
- In the case of SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks.
- The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks will be considered invalid if the claim will be found unauthentic at the time of admission.
TS ECET 2021 Test Centres
TS ECET FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics) - 2021 will be conducted at the following Regional Centers in Online mode only:
|States Name||Regional Centre|
Hyderabad West Zone
Hyderabad North Zone
- Old Alwal
Hyderabad Central Zone
Hyderabad South-East Zone
- L.B. Nagar
- Ramoji Film City
The Convener reserves the right to add or delete any Center and allot candidates to test centre accordingly. The Center allotted is final. No request for change of the same will be accepted.
Download TS ECET 2021 Notification Pdf
TS ECET 2021 Detailed Notificaation pdf
TS ECET 2021 Application Form
The application form for TS ECET 2021 was available on the official website from 22 March 2021.
- The form was to be filled online on the official website of the exam itself.
- Applicants had to provide their valid details like contact number, email id, etc.
- Without the fee payment, the form was not accepted.
- Also, any incomplete form got rejected by the authority.
TS ECET 2021 Application Fee
Check the amount given below to be paid for TSCHE ECET 2021:
TS ECET 2021 Online Registration Fees
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 400/-|
|Other candidates||Rs. 800/-|
There will be a late of Rs 500, 1000, 5000 & 10,000 as per the late submission schedule.
Mode of payment: The amount of application fee can be paid via TS online / AP online, net banking, credit card, debit card.
TS ECET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form of TS ECET, candidates should check the eligibility criteria and then apply.
- Nationality – The candidates must be Indian.
- Domicile – The candidates must belong to Andhra Pradesh / Telangana. Also, they must satisfy the local status/non – local status requirements as specified.
Education Qualification – Candidates should have one of the following degrees
- Diploma in Engineering and Technology / Pharmacy
- 3-year B.Sc Degree with Mathematics as one of the subjects
Minimum Qualifying Marks: An applicant must have secured a minimum of 45% marks in degree/diploma. There will be a relaxation of 5% marks for candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Note: Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma under a sandwich pattern must ensure that their practical training is finished by the date of counselling.
Branch wise eligibility for TS ECET papers
|TS ECET Paper||Eligible Diploma Candidates|
|Computer Science and Engineering||Computer|
Electronics and Computer
Special Diploma in Electronics With Computer
Chemical-Plastics & Polymers
Chemical- Sugar Technology
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Metallurgical Engineering||Metallurgical Engineering|
|Mining Engineering||Mining Engineering|
Industrial Production Engineering.
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
Special diploma in Electronics-Biomedical
TV and Sound
Communication Engg, Embedded Systems
Applied Electronics and Instrumentation
Electronics and Instrumentation, Electronics and Telematics
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||Electronics and Instrumentation|
Special Diploma in Electronics-Industrial Electronics
Applied Electronics and Instrumentation
|Mechanical Engineering||Automobile Engineering, Footwear Technology|
Industrial Production Engineering
Jewellery Design and Manufacturing
Mechanical Engineering (Sandwich)
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||B.Sc. with Mathematics as one of the Optional Subjects|
TS ECET Reservation: Admission in 85% seats is reserved for local candidates and the rest of the 15% seats shall be filled as per guidelines of Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations and Admissions).
TS ECET 2021 Admit Card
JNTU, Hyderabad has released TS ECET 2021 hall ticket online on the official website.
- The registered candidates can download it by using their registration number, date of birth.
- On the day of the exam, candidates must carry a hard copy of the admit card for identity verification purposes.
- Applicants are advised not to write anything on the admit card.
- The admit card will not be sent via post to any of the individuals.
- Aspirants are advised to keep the call letter with safety until the admission process gets over.
TS ECET 2021 Exam Schedule
TS ECET is a one-day examination & the timings for same is written below in the table:
|Exam Subject||Exam Time|
|ECE / EIE / CSE / EEE||09:00 AM to 12:00 AN|
|CIV / CHE / MEC / MIN / MET / PHM / BSM||03:00 pm to 06:00 pm|
TS ECET 2021 Exam Pattern
All the candidates are advised to check the TS ECET 2021 exam pattern below.
- Mode of examination: Online mode
- The medium of the Examination: The question paper will be framed in the English language.
- Duration: The duration of the test is 3 hours (180 minutes)
- Total Number of Questions: There are a total of 200 questions in the exam.
- Questions Type: Multiple choice questions.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates get 1 mark for each correct answer and there is no negative marking.
TS ECET 2021 exam pattern for Diploma and B.Sc.
|B.Sc (Maths): Subjects||Marks|
TS ECET 2020 exam pattern for Pharmacy
|Pharmacology and Toxicology||50|
TS ECET 2021 Syllabus
The candidates can check TS ECET 2021 syllabus details (pdf) for all programs below:
B.Sc Maths Syllabus
- Successive differentiation
- Differential Equations
- Higher-order linear differential equations
- Sequences and Series of Function
- Introduction to Rings
- Analytical Geometry
- Differentiation and its Applications
- Integration and its Applications
- Differential Equations
- Digital Electronics
- C, Data Structures using C++
- BASIC ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- D.C. MACHINES AND MEASURING INSTRUMENTS
- A.C. CIRCUITS AND TRANSFORMERS
- A.C. MACHINES
- Workshop Technology, Metrology, and Conventions in drawing
- Engineering Materials and Engineering Mechanics
- Strength of Materials and CAD/CAM
- Production Technology
- Elements of Mining
- Mining Geology
- Method of Workingcoal
- Methods of Working metal
- Introduction of different dosage forms
- Size reduction Objectives and factors affecting size reduction, methods of size reduction - Study of Hammer mill, ball mill, Fluid Energy Mill, and Disintegrator.
- Processing of tablets
Chemical Engg Syllabus
- Material technology
- Mass and Energy Balance
- Organic Chemical Technology
- Inorganic Chemical Technology
- Mechanical unit operations
Electronics & Communication Engg Syllabus
- ELECTRONIC DEVICES AND CIRCUITS
- CIRCUIT THEORY
- INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS
- DIGITAL ELECTRONICS
Electronics & Instrumentation Engg Syllabus
- Electrical Engineering
- Communications and Linear IC Applications
- Industrial electronics
Metallurgical Engg Syllabus
- ELEMENTARY PRINCIPLES OF METALLURGY
- FUELS, REFRACTORIES, AND PYROMETRY
- METALLURGICAL THERMODYNAMICS
- FERROUS EXTRACTIVE METALLURGY
- Engg Mechanics
- Strength of Materials
- Theory of Structures
- Reinforced Concrete Structures
TS ECET 2021 Admission Criteria
The following order of preference shall be observed in considering Diploma Candidates for admission into various courses:
- For admission into B.E. / B. Tech in Information Technology, first preference will be given to candidates who have obtained the diploma in Information Technology. Any seats still vacant shall be filled on the basis of their integrated merit ranking obtained in TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2020.
- For admission into B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, the first preference will be given to the candidates who have obtained the diploma in Computer Science Engineering. If seats will remain vacant shall be filled with candidates who have obtained their rank on the basis of TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2020.
- For admission into the Degree program in Textile Technology, candidates who have obtained
their Diploma in Textile Technology (Design & Manufacturing) and Knitting must necessarily have completed their Intermediate or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as compulsory subjects
- For admission into the degree program In Bio-Technology, the candidates who have obtained their diploma in Pharmacy or chemical engineering in the ratio of 1:1 respectively will be given an opportunity.
- For Diplomain Industrial Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, the applicants have to appear in the entrance exam in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering only (EIE) for admission into Instrumentation Engineering (IE) / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (EIE) / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation Control Engineering courses.
- The Integrated Merit Rank is based on the total marks obtained in TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc (Mathematics)] 2020 by candidates with Diploma in any branch of Engineering/Technology.
TS ECET 2021 Highlights
Applicants can check the summary of TS ECET below in the given table:
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTU Hyderabad) is a public university, located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India, and one of India's leading educational universities focusing on engineering. Founded in 1965 as the Nagarjuna Sagar Engineering College, it was established as a university in 1972 by The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Act, 1972. The university is situated at Kukatpally Housing Board Region in Hyderabad of India.