TS ECET 2023 Exam Pattern will be released by Osmania University Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test is a state-level examination conducted to offer admission in 2nd year B.E. / B.Tech / B.Pharmacy & B.Sc Maths courses. Candidates must go through the given below article to know more TS ECET 2023 Exam Pattern.
The TS ECET 2023 exam will be conducted in offline mode, i.e., pen and paper-based test. The exam will have a total of 200 multiple-choice questions (MCQs). The exam will be for a duration of 3 hours. The question paper will be in English only. The TS ECET 2023 exam will be conducted for three streams: Engineering, Pharmacy, and B.Sc. Mathematics.
For every correct answer, candidates will be awarded 1 mark. There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
Section-wise Marks Distribution:
- Engineering Stream: The exam will have 4 sections- Mathematics (50 Marks), Physics (25 Marks), Chemistry (25 Marks), and Engineering (100 Marks).
- Pharmacy Stream: The exam will have 3 sections- Pharmaceutics (50 Marks), Pharmaceutical Chemistry (50 Marks), and Pharmacognosy (50 Marks).
- B.Sc Mathematics Stream: The exam will have 3 sections- Mathematics (100 Marks), Analytical Ability (50 Marks), and Communicative English (50 Marks).
Candidates should note that the marks distribution and the number of questions are subject to change at the discretion of the exam conducting authority.
TS ECET 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will be consisting of:
- Mode of Exam: The written exam will be conducted through online mode only.
- Language of Paper: It will be published in English language only.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam will be 3 hours. There will be total two shifts, i.e. 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon and 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
- Number of Questions: Maximum of 200 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice (Objective type) question will be appeared in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: Each question caries 1 mark.
|Subjects of the test||Marks||Remarks|
|Mathematics||50||Common to all branches|
|Physics||25||Common to all branches|
|Chemistry||25||Common to all branches|
|Engineering Paper (Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical / Electronics & Communication /Computer Science / Chemical / Metallurgical / Mining / Electronics & Instrumentation / Bio-Technology as the case may be)||100||Separate question paper for Each Branch of Diploma Engineering|
For B.Sc (Mathematics):
|Subjects of the test||Marks|
|Pharmacology and Toxicology||50|
TS ECET 2023 Exam Pattern
Go through the mentioned below information of some essential and effective tips for TS ECET entrance exam preparation. Must check:
- Candidates firstly go through the syllabus to know their weaker and stronger points.
- Time management is very essential, so aspirants must divide their time according to preparation level.
- Always make short notes on each and every important topic.
- Use sticky notes for small points revision.
- Candidates are required to take a proper sleep around 07-08 hours.
- Must take a proper and healthy diet, avoid junk food for at least 15 days before the exam.
- Practice sample paper or previous year paper as much as possible, that will help you to improve speed and time management and also aspirants get an idea about their weaker part so that they can give more time to that.