TS ECET 2021 Application Form has been released on 22 March 2021 by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education.TS ECET 2021 last date to apply with late fees Rs. 500 has been extended to 26 July 2021.Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) is a state-level examination that is conducted to offer admission in 2nd year B.E. / B.Tech / B.Pharmacy & B.Sc Maths courses. Only those candidates who have a diploma in Engineering and Technology/Pharmacy or who have passed a 3-year B.Sc Mathematics course can apply for TS ECET 2021. Candidates can check all the details regarding TS ECET 2021 Application Form from this article.
- TS ECET 2021 last date to apply with late fee of Rs.5000/- is 31 July 2021
- TS ECET 2021 last date to apply with late fees Rs. 500 has been extended to 26 July 2021.
- TS ECET 2021 Application Form has been released on 22 March 2021. candidates can apply here- Apply Now.
TS ECET 2021 Application Form Dates
Given below are important dates for TS ECET Application Form 2021:
TS ECET 2021 Application Schedule
|Events ||Important Dates |
|Application start date||22 March 2021|
|Last date to submit an application form (without late fee)||17 May 2021 31 May 2021|
|Application form with of Rs 500 can be submitted by|
14 June 2021
26 July 2021
|with late fees of Rs. 2500||24 June 2021|
|Application form with of late fee Rs. 5000 can be submitted by|
28 June 2021
31 July 2021
TS ECET 2021 Application Form
TS ECET Application Form has been released on the official website of JNTU, Hyderabad. Given below are some information regarding Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test 2021 Application Form:
- Application can be filled only through online mode. There are no offline forms available.
- Application form will not be submitted until the fee is paid.
- Multiple application from the same candidate will be rejected.
- Candidates check the eligibility criteria properly before filling the form.
- If the candidate is found ineligible in any criteria, the application will be cancelled.
- There is a late submission fee.
- There is no application correction window provided by the authority.
- Admit Card will be issued if the candidate has successfully submitted the application form.
TS ECET 2021 Application Fee
Candidates need to ensure to pay the fee as without it the application will not be submitted. Check the amount given below to be paid for TS ECET 2021:
TS ECET 2021 Online Registration Fees
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 400/-|
|Other candidates||Rs. 800/-|
There will be a late of Rs 500, 1000, 5000 & 10,000 as per the late submission schedule.
Mode of payment: The amount of application fee can be paid via TS online / AP online, net banking, credit card, debit card.
Documents required while filling TS ECET Application Form 2021
Given below are the documents that are required while filling the TS ECET application form:
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Hall Ticket of Qualifying exam (Diploma/Degree)
- Marksheet of Qualifying Exam (Diploma/Degree)
- Hall Ticket of SSC or Equivalent Examination Certificate
- Proof of Address
- Birth Certificate
- Local Candidate Certificate issued by MRO
- Income Certificate signed by competent authority
- Reserved Category Certificate
- Valid ID (Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport Size Photo
- Signature of the Candidate
How to fill TS ECET 2021 Application Form?
STEP 1: Register
- Visit the official website.
- Click on 'Apply Online' tab.
- Fill in the details like Email ID, Mobile Number and Password.
- Now, click on the 'Pay Registration Fee' button.
- Candidates can pay through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Click on the 'Make Payment' button.
- After the payment, login credentials will be sent to the candidate via email.
STEP 2: Login and Fill the Application Form
- Login with the credential assigned to you in the email and fill the details in the application form.
- Given below are the following details that will be asked in the form:
A) Personal Details
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Proof of Address
- Local Status
- Income of Parents
- Parents Details
- Mobile Number
- Minority Status
- Reserved Category (If applicable)
B) Academic Details
- Class 12th Marks
- Name of the place where studied Diploma/Degree
- Hall Ticket Number of Qualifying exam (Diploma/Degree)
- Marks Memo of Qualifying exam (Diploma/Degree)
- Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent Examination
C) Other Details
- Test Centre of Choice
- Course Choice
- Scanned Photograph in JPEG Format
- Scanned Signature in JPEG Format
STEP 3: Submitting the form
- After filling all the details, review the details and click 'Submit.'
- Take a printout of the filled application form. Keep the printout safely till the admission process.
TS ECET 2021 Exam Centre
Given below are TS ECET 2021 Exam Centres that candidates can choose while filling the application form:
|States Name||Regional Centre|
Hyderabad West Zone
Hyderabad North Zone
- Old Alwal
Hyderabad Central Zone
Hyderabad South-East Zone
- L.B. Nagar
- Ramoji Film City