TS ECET 2021 Result will be declared tentatively in August 2021. Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test is a state-level examination that will be conducted on 03 August 2021. The exam is conducted once a year by the JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. The exam is conducted to offer admission in 2nd year B.E. / B.Tech / B.Pharmacy & B.Sc Maths courses. ll, those aspirants with a diploma in engineering and technology/pharmacy or who have passed 3-year B.Sc. mathematics can fill TS ECET 2021 application form. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about TS ECET Result 2021.
TS ECET 2021 Result Dates
The following table shows the important dates of TS ECET Result 2021:
|TS ECET Result 2021 Events and Dates|
01 July 2021
03 August 2021
|Result date||August 2021 (tentative)|
TS ECET Result 2021
TS ECET Result 2021 will be declared on the official website of TS ECET 2021. The exact result date is yet to announce but the result will tentatively be declared somewhere in August 2021. TS ECET Result 2021 will be released in the form of rank cards. Candidates will have to log in to their profiles to download the rank card. In any case, the result will not be sent for re-verification, re totaling and re-checking. The rank card uploaded on the website will be the final result. If any discrepancy found in the result reading the name or any other details then in this case, candidates can contact the exam conducting authority.
How to download TS ECET Result 2021?
Following are the steps that candidates should follow while downloading the TS ECET Result 2021?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of TS ECET 2021.
- Search for the result tab on the home page under the latest news section.
- Click on the result tab to visit the next page.
- On the next page, the login window will be there.
- Enter username and password to log in to your profile.
- After login, the result will appear in the form rank card.
- Download the rank card in pdf format.
- Take out the print of the rank card.
- Take multiple hard copies of the rank card for future use.
Details Printed on the TS ECET Result 2021
Following are the important details that candidates will find on their TS ECET Result 2021:
- Candidates name, signature, photograph, registration number
- Parent's name
- Marks obtained
- Total marks
- Rank secured
- Signature of the exam controller
- Seal of the exam conducting body
TS ECET 2021 Tie-Breaking Rule
Following is the tie-breaking rule for the engineering, mathematics, and pharmacy fields for TS ECET 2021:
- The candidate having more marks in engineering subjects like physics, mathematics, etc. will be given higher preference.
- If the age of the candidate is greater than the age of candidates who with his marks are tied, will be given a higher preference.
- If a tie happens between two candidates, then the overall marks in mathematics subjects will be taken and the person with higher overall marks will get the preference.
- During the further ties, the age criteria will be taken into consideration i.e. the candidate who is older than the candidate whom with he tied, will be given a preference.
- For pharmacy, the tie-breaking rule is also the same that whoever's aggregate marks are more will get the first preference and in case of further ties, the age will decide who will get higher preference.