TS ECET 2023 Result will be released by Osmania University Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. This state-level exam is conducted once a year to offer admission in 2nd year B.E. / B.Tech / B.Pharmacy & B.Sc Maths courses. Aspirants with a diploma in engineering and technology/pharmacy or who have passed 3-year B.Sc. mathematics can apply for TS ECET 2023. The result will be declared on the official website and candidates can check their scores by entering their registration number and other required details. To know more about the TS ECET Result 2023, candidates can read the complete article.
TS ECET 2023 Result Latest Updates
- TS ECET 2023 is scheduled to be held on May 20 from 9am to 12 noon for engineering and pharmacy streams.
TS ECET 2023 Result Dates
The following table shows the important dates of TS ECET Result 2023:
|TS ECET Result 2023 Events and Dates|
|Exam date||01 August 2023|
|Result date||To be Announced soon|
TS ECET Result 2023
TS ECET Result 2023 has been declared on the official website of TS ECET 2023. The exact result date is yet to announce but the result will tentatively be declared somewhere in August 2023. TS ECET Result 2023 will be released in the form of rank cards. Candidates will have to log in to their profiles to download the rank card. In any case, the result will not be sent for re-verification, re totaling and re-checking. The rank card uploaded on the website will be the final result. If any discrepancy found in the result reading the name or any other details then in this case, candidates can contact the exam conducting authority.
How to download TS ECET Result 2023?
Following are the steps that candidates should follow while downloading the TS ECET Result 2023?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of TS ECET 2023.
- Search for the result tab on the home page under the latest news section.
- Click on the result tab to visit the next page.
- On the next page, the login window will be there.
- Enter username and password to log in to your profile.
- After login, the result will appear in the form rank card.
- Download the rank card in pdf format.
- Take out the print of the rank card.
- Take multiple hard copies of the rank card for future use.
Details Printed on the TS ECET Result 2023
Following are the important details that candidates will find on their TS ECET Result 2023:
- Candidates name, signature, photograph, registration number
- Parent's name
- Marks obtained
- Total marks
- Rank secured
- Signature of the exam controller
- Seal of the exam conducting body
TS ECET 2023 Tie-Breaking Rule
Following is the tie-breaking rule for the engineering, mathematics, and pharmacy fields for TS ECET 2023:
- The candidate having more marks in engineering subjects like physics, mathematics, etc. will be given higher preference.
- If the age of the candidate is greater than the age of candidates who with his marks are tied, will be given a higher preference.
- If a tie happens between two candidates, then the overall marks in mathematics subjects will be taken and the person with higher overall marks will get the preference.
- During the further ties, the age criteria will be taken into consideration i.e. the candidate who is older than the candidate whom with he tied, will be given a preference.
- For pharmacy, the tie-breaking rule is also the same that whoever's aggregate marks are more will get the first preference and in case of further ties, the age will decide who will get higher preference.