TS EDCET 2020 Application Form window is open until 05 September 2020 with a late of fee of Rs 2000/-. The application form was to be filled from 27 February to 30 June 2020 online on its portal. Those candidates who want to pursue 2 year B. Ed course could fill the application form. For filling the application form, the candidates had to have their bachelor’s / master’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks. To complete TS EdCET 2020 application process, candidates needed to pay the application fee. Refer this article to know more about TS EDCET application form 2020 like the process to apply, fee, etc.
TS EDCET 2020 Application Form Dates
Applicants can check below table to know dates about Telangana State Education Common Entrance registration form 2020:
TS EDCET Online Registration Dates 2020
|Notification releases|20 Feb 2020 24 February 2020
|Release of online application form|24 Feb 2020 27 February 2020
|Application form submission last date without the lat fee|15 May 2020 31 May 10 Jun 15 June 2020
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs. 500/-|25 Apr 20 June 2020
|Last date to submit the registration form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-|30 Apr 25 June 2020
|Last date to submit the form with late fee of Rs. 2000/-| 05 September 2020 04 May
|Correction of Application Form||16 – 20 June 2020|
|TS EDCET 2020 Exam Date||01 & 03 October 2020|
TS EDCET 2020 Application Form
Below are a few important points regarding TS EDCET 2020 application form:
- The application form was available online on the official website of TS EDCET.
- The candidates had to submit the form online & no other mode was accepted.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate was rejected.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number were to be provided by the candidate as all communication will be made on this e-mail Id and number.
- Candidates had to upload the scanned clear passport photograph & signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Due to technical or any other issue if the scanned photograph does not appear properly on the printout, then applicants are requested to send the mail with the registration details along with the scanned passport (pp) size photograph immediately on E-Mail id [email protected]
- The application fee was to be deposited online only.
- The candidates were advised not to send the xerox of the online application form & fee payment receipt to the office of conducting body.
- Candidates were advised to take out many copies of the filled form for future references.
Documents required Fill TS EDCET 2020 Application Form
The candidates' can checklist of below-mentioned documents which were needed for TS EDCET 2020 application process:
Documents needed for reference
- Hall ticket/admit card number of the qualifying exam
- Date of birth proof
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- PH/NCC/ Sports and Games etc.
- Income certificate from the competent authority
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status
- Bank Account details
- Aadhaar Card
- Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc.) certificate
Documents needed to upload
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature
Details to be entered in TS EDCET 2020 Application form
Check the below details which were to be filled to complete TS Education Common Entrance test 2020 online registration form:
- Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number
- Candidate’s Name * (As per SSC or Equivalent)
- Date of Birth * (As per SSC or Equivalent)
- Mobile Number
- Mobile Number Mentioned Above is My – Choose one out of self/father/mother/relative
- Alternate Mobile Number
- E-Mail ID
- Physically Challenged (PH) – Yes or No
- Payment Type
- Name of parents
- Special Category
- Income of Parents
- Educational Details
- Minority status
- Local Status
How to Apply for TS EDCET 2020?
To apply for TS EDCET 2020 applicants can follow the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Pay the application fee
- Visit the web portal. For fee payment candidates had to select the mode either AP / TS Online mode or online payment modes. If candidates are applying using the TS / AP online mode then they can skip this step and move to step 2.
- To pay the online fee, click on “Click here pay TS EDCET 2020 application fee”.
- On completion of the payment, the candidates will get a payment reference number. Note the same, as it has to be entered for login.
Check the application fee details below in the table:
TS EDCET Registration Fee 2020
|General/UR candidates||Rs. 650/-|
|SC/ST/PH candidates||Rs. 450/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee by using the following modes:
- TS Online/AP Online Centers
- Payment Gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking)
Step 2: Fill the application form
- After the fee payment candidates have to first login using their payment reference number, qualifying exam hall ticket number, mobile number, and date of birth.
- After logging, aspirants can complete the form by filling in all the details asked.
Step 3: Upload Images
- Towards the end of the application form, the candidates will be required to upload their scanned images as per the below-mentioned format & size.
|Signature||jpg/jpeg||Less than 30 kb|
|Photograph||jpg/jpeg||Less than 50 kb|
Step 4: Submit form & note the Application number
- An auto-generated registration number will be provided after the form submission. Note the same & do not misplace it.
Step 5: Print the application form
- Take a printout of the filled application form & retain it untill the admission process gets over.
TSEDCET 2020 Exam Center
The candidates can choose the regional centre from the given list where they wish to appear for the online exam.
- Hyderabad Central
- Hyderabad East
- Hyderabad North
- Hyderabad South-East
- Hyderabad West
TS EDCET 2020 Hall Ticket
Those who will successfully submit the form will be issued an admit card of TS EDCET 2020. Applicants will have to download the same form the official website only and no candidates get it via any personal mode.