TS EDCET 2021 application form submission has been extended. Candidates can submit the application form by 22 June 2021 without late fees. TS EDCET 2021 Application Form has started on 19 April 2021. Those candidates who want to pursue 2 year B. Ed course could fill the application form. For filling the application form, the candidates had to have their bachelor’s / master’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks. To complete the TS EdCET 2021 application process, candidates needed to pay the application fee. Refer to this article to know more about TS EDCET application form 2021 as the process to apply, fee, etc.
- The last date to apply for TS EDCET 2021 has been extended till 22 June 2021 without late fees. Candidates can apply here---> Apply Now.
TS EDCET 2021 Application Form Dates
Applicants can check the below table to know the dates about Telangana State Education Common Entrance registration form 2021:
TS EDCET Online Registration Dates 2021 (Tentative)
|Release the notification||16 April 2021|
|Announcement of online application form||19 April 2021|
|The end date of submission without a late fee||25 June 2021|
|The application form will be submitted with a late fee of Rs 250/-||25 June 2021|
|Last date for submission and Registration of online application form|
with late fee of Rs. 500/-
|05 July 2021|
|Last date for submission and Registration of online application form|
with late fee of Rs. 1000/-
|20 July 2021|
TS EDCET 2021 Application Form
Below are a few important points regarding TS EDCET 2021 application form:
- The application form is available online on the official website of TS EDCET.
- The candidates had to submit the form online & no other mode was accepted.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate was rejected.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number were to be provided by the candidate as all communication is made on this e-mail Id and number.
- Candidates had to upload the scanned clear passport photograph & signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Due to technical or any other issue, if the scanned photograph does not appear properly on the printout, applicants are requested to send the mail with the registration details and the scanned passport (pp) size photograph immediately E-Mail id [email protected]
- The application fee was to be deposited online only.
- The candidates were advised not to send the xerox of the online application form & fee payment receipt to the conducting body's office.
- Candidates were advised to take out many copies of the filled form for future references.
Documents required Fill TS EDCET 2021 Application Form.
The candidates' can checklist of below-mentioned documents that were needed for the TS EDCET 2021 application process:
Documents needed for reference
- Hall ticket/admit card number of the qualifying exam.
- Date of birth proof
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- PH/NCC/ Sports and Games etc.
- Income certificate from the competent authority
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status
- Bank Account details
- Aadhaar Card
- Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc.) certificate
Documents needed to upload.
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature
Details to be entered in TS EDCET 2021 Application form
Check the below details, which were to be filled in to complete the TS Education Common Entrance test 2020 online registration form:
- Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number
- Candidate’s Name * (As per SSC or Equivalent)
- Date of Birth * (As per SSC or Equivalent)
- Mobile Number
- Mobile Number Mentioned Above is My – Choose one out of self/father/mother/relative.
- Alternate Mobile Number
- E-Mail ID
- Physically Challenged (PH) – Yes or No
- Payment Type
- Name of parents
- Special Category
- Income of Parents
- Educational Details
- Minority status
- Local Status
TS EDCET 2021 Eligibility
- Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for TSEd.CET-2019 (CBT) for admission to 2-year B.Ed. Course.
- Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Candidates should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
Educational Qualifications required-
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the qualifying exam.
- In any Bachelor’s Degree i.e., BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Sc (Home Science), BCA, BBM/BBA or in the Master's Degree, securing at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with Specialization in Science and Mathematics With 55% aggregate marks or(c) Any other qualification equivalent thereto.
- However, candidates belonging to the reserved categories Viz., SC/ ST/ BC and other reserved categories should have secured 40% Marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates possessing MBBS/ BSC (AG) / BVSC/ BHMT/ B.Pharm and such other professional and job oriented degree courses Viz., LLB are not eligible.
- Candidates possessing a Master Degree without having undertaken undergraduate study are not eligible for admission.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final year degree exam shall also be eligible to appear for TS Ed.CET-2019.
- The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on 01st July of the year in which notification is issued; there shall be no maximum age limit.
How to Apply for TS EDCET 2021?
To apply for TS EDCET, 2021 applicants can follow the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Pay the application fee
- Visit the web portal. For fee payment, candidates had to select either AP / TS Online mode or online payment modes. If candidates are applying using the TS / AP online mode, they can skip this step and move to step 2.
- To pay the online fee, click on “Click here pay TS EDCET 2020 application fee”.
- On completion of the payment, the candidates will get a payment reference number. Note the same, as it has to be entered for login.
Check the application fee details below in the table:
TS EDCET Registration Fee 2021
|General/UR candidates||Rs. 650/-|
|SC/ST/PH candidates||Rs. 450/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee by using the following modes:
- TS Online/AP Online Centers
- Payment Gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking)
Step 2: Fill the application form
- After the fee payment, candidates have to first log in using their payment reference number, qualifying exam hall ticket number, mobile number, and birth date.
- After logging, aspirants can complete the form by filling in all the details asked.
Step 3: Upload Images
- Towards the end of the application form, the candidates will be required to upload their scanned images as per the below-mentioned format & size.
|Signature||jpg/jpeg||Less than 30 kb|
|Photograph||jpg/jpeg||Less than 50 kb|
Step 4: Submit form & note the Application number
- An auto-generated registration number will be provided after the form submission. Note the same & do not misplace it.
Step 5: Print the application form
- Take a printout of the filled application form & retain it until the admission process gets over.
TSEDCET 2021 Exam Center
The candidates can choose the regional centre from the given list to appear for the online exam.
- Hyderabad Central
- Hyderabad East
- Hyderabad North
- Hyderabad South-East
- Hyderabad West
TS EDCET 2021 Hall Ticket
Those who will successfully submit the form will be issued an admit card of TS EDCET 2021. Applicants will have to download the same form from the official website only, and no candidates get it via any personal mode.