TS EDCET 2021 Result will be declared on 12 September 2021. TS EDCET 2021 exam will be conducted on 24 & 25 August 2021. The application form for TS EDCET 2021 has been released on 19 April 2021. TS EDCET will be conducted by the Osmania University (OU), Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. The exam is conducted once every year at the State Level. The candidates will be enrolled in B.Ed (Two years) Regular courses in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State. Furthermore, the application form for Telangana State Education Common Entrance Candidates must read the complete article to know more about TS EDCET 2021 Result such as latest updates, dates, how to download the results, qualifying marks, and tie-breaking rule.
- TS EDCET 2021 Result will be declared on 12 September 2021.
TS EDCET Result 2021 Dates
The following table shows the important dates of TS EDCET Result 2021:
|TS EDCET Result 2021 Events and Dates|
|Exam date||24-25 August 2021|
|Result date||12 September 2021|
TS EDCET Result 2021
TS EDCET 2021 Result will be declared in an online mode on the official website of TS EDCET 2021 (Osmania University). The result will be declared on 12 September 2021. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 24-25 August 2021. The rank obtained in TS EDCET 2021 exam will only be valid for taking admission in the academic year 2021-22.
How to download the TS EDCET Result 2021?
Candidates can follow the below important steps while downloading the TS EDCET Result 2021:
- Go to the official website of the TS EDCET 2021 (Osmania University).
- Search for the "Latest News" section on the home page.
- Click on the results tab under the "Latest News" section.
- After clicking on the Results tab, candidates will go to the next page.
- On the next page, enter all the correct login credentials.
- After login, TS EDCET Result 2021 will appear on the screen.
- Download the result in pdf format.
- Take out the print and multiple hard copies of the result for future use.
TS EDCET 2021 Qualifying Marks
Following are the important points regarding TS EDCET 2021 Qualifying Marks:
- There are no fixed criteria of minimum qualifying marks for the candidates from scheduled castes and scheduled tribes for ranking.
- For general category candidates, the minimum qualifying marks will be 25% of the aggregate marks.
- For claiming seats under the NCC/sports, games/physically handicapped, and children of armed personnel quota, the candidates of the SC/ST category will have to score a minimum of 25% of the aggregate marks in TS EDCET 2021.
TS EDCET 2021 Tie-Breaking Rule
Following are the important points regarding TS EDCET 2021 Tie-Breaking Rule:
- If a tie occurs in the total marks, the candidate with the highest subject/content marks will be given preference.
- If a further tie occurs, candidates with the highest marks in Teaching Aptitude will be given higher preference.
- If again tie occurs, then candidates with highest marks in General English, General Knowledge and Educational Issues and Computer Awareness will be given higher preference.
- If candidates have the same marks in each subject then depending upon the age, preference will be given I..e the candidate with more age will be given preference.
Note: In any circumstances, requests for re-totaling, revaluation, and personal identification of the scripts will not be granted.