TS EDCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria has been released by Osmania University. TS EDCET 2021 exam will be conducted on 24 & 25 August 2021. The application form for TS EDCET 2021 has been released on 19 April 2021. TS EDCET will be conducted by the Osmania University (OU), Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. The exam is conducted once every year at the State Level. The candidates will be enrolled in B.Ed (Two years) Regular courses in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State. Candidates must read the complete article to know more about TS EDCET Eligibility Criteria 2021 such a nationality, age criteria, educational; qualifications, and subject-wise eligibility criteria.
TS EDCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the important points regarding TS EDCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be of Indian nationality.
- Candidates must satisfy the local/non-local status requirements specified by the Telangana Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order 1974.
2) Age Criteria
- Candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on 01 July 2021.
- There are no maximum age restrictions specified.
3) Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have completed any of the following bachelor's degree with minimum qualifying marks of 50% from any recognized institution:
- B.Sc (Home Science)
- B.A (Oriental Languages)
- The candidates of reserved categories such as SC./ST/BC and other categories should have at least b40% marks in any of the bachelor's degrees.
- Candidates who have completed a Master's degree without having undertaken undergraduate study are not eligible for admission.
- Candidates who have professional and job-oriented degrees such as MBBS/B.Pharm/BHMT are not eligible to take admission to B.Ed. courses.
4) Subject Wise Eligibility Criteria
The following table shows the subject wise eligibility criteria:
|English||Candidates should have B.A. in Special English or English Literature or MA English|
|Social Science ||Candidates should have B.A degree with social science subjects or B.Com. or BBM or BBA or BCA candidates with social science subjects at the intermediate level as a group subject.|
|Mathematics||Candidates should have B.A or B.Sc with Mathematics as one of the group subjects or B.E or B.Tech with Mathematics and BCA candidates with Mathematics at Intermediate level as a group subject.|
|Oriental Languages||Candidates should have B.A degree in either Telugu or Hindi or Marathi or Urdu or Arabic or Sanskrit as one of the optional subjects. Candidates with Literature (BA-L) (Telugu/ Hindi/ Marathi/ Urdu/ Arabic/ Sanskrit). Candidates with BA (Oriental Languages) in Telugu/ Hindi/ Marathi/ Urdu/ Arabic/Sanskrit. Candidates with Master's Degree in Telugu /Hindi/ Marathi/Urdu/ Arabic/ Sanskrit.|
|Biological Sciences||Candidates should have B.Sc./B.Sc (Home Science) who have studied Botany or Zoology or allied subjects under Part-II group subjects and BCA students with Biological Sciences at Intermediate level as group subject.|
|Physical Sciences||Candidates with B.Sc who have studied Physics or Chemistry or allied subjects under Part-II group subjects. B.E/B.Tech with Physics or Chemistry subjects and BCA candidates with Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) at Intermediate level as group subject.|