UPSC CGGE 2023 Result has been announced on 25 March 2023 on the official website of UPSC. The result is declared in a pdf format which contains the roll number of all the candidates in the series who have cleared the exam. After qualifying for the CGGE preliminary entrance exam candidates have to appear for the CGGE Main exam. The exam will be conducted at the National level for those who are seeking to get selected for the post of Geologist, Geophysicist and Chemist Group 'A' in GSI and Junior Hydro-geologist (Scientist 'B'), Group 'A' for Central Ground Water Board. The exam will be held in three successive stages - Preliminary, Main, and Personality Test/Interview. Candidates check all the relevant details related to the UPSC CGGE 2023 Result.
- UPSC has declared the CGGE 2023 Preliminary Result on 25 March 2023 on the official website. Applicants can check the result here--- Check Result.
UPSC CGGE 2023 Result Dates
Applicants can check all the important dates regarding UPSC CGGE 2023 Result from the given below table:
|CGGE 2023 Exam Date||20 February 2023 (Prelims)|
|Result Declaration||25 March 2023|
UPSC CGGE 2023 Result
Applicants can check some common details related to the CGGE Preliminary Score Card which is mentioned below:
- UPSC has released the CGGE preliminary exam result on the 25 March 2023
- Combined Geoscientist exam result will only be available on the official website.
- Candidates must keep in mind that authority will not send the result through post or any other offline mode, candidates have to download it from the official website.
- Result will be available in PDF format where, obtaining marks of candidates mentioned along with their roll number.
- No candidates are allowed to changes their category from reserved to unreserved category or claim the vacancies in unreserved category after the declaration of result.
- A candidate may compete for any one or both the categories of Posts for which he/she is eligible in terms of Rules.
How to check UPSC CGGE 2023 Result?
Candidates must go through the given below steps to check the CGGE Preliminary Result 2023:
STEP 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of UPSC the conducting body.
STEP 2: Click on the Examination Given in the bar above.
STEP 3: Click on the Active examination option.
STEP 4: Click on the examination link Combined Geo-scientist Preliminary 2023 Examination.
STEP 5: New Tab will open, click on the result Pdf, from where candidates can download the result.
STEP 6: Search the roll number to check.
STEP 7: Candidates must take the print out of result for future reference.
What happens after UPSC CGGE 2023 Preliminary Result is declared?
Candidates can check the Selection process after the declaration of Result.
- The qualifying candidates will have to go for the CGGE Main entrance exam.
- Candidates who qualify the written test of UPSC CGGE 2023 Preliminary go for the next stage.
- The final result will be based on the candidate's performance in the both written test i.e., Prelims and Main.
- CGGE Main exam will be conduct in the month of July 2023.