UPSC CMS 2021 application form will start from 05 May 2021 tentatively. CMS examination is a national entrance exam which conducts once a year in computer mode that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). This is conducted to recruit the candidates for the following services:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways
- Posts of Assistant Medical Officer in the Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service under the Ministry of Defence
- Junior Scale Posts in the Central Health Service
- General Duty Medical Officer in the New Delhi Municipal Council
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr. II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation, and South Delhi Municipal Corporation
Candidates must go through the given below article concern with the UPSC CMS Entrance examination 2021.
- UPSC CMS 2020 Final result has been announced on 27 March 2021.
UPSC CMS 2021 Important Date
Candidates can check the UPSC CMS 2021 important dates from the below table.
|Application Start||05 May 2021|
|Application End||25 May 2021|
|Admit Card||Three weeks before the exam|
|Exam Date||29 August 2021|
|Result Date||December 2021|
UPSC CMS 2021 Application Form
The authority will release the UPSC CMS 2021 Application Form from 05 May 2021 on the official website. Check all the relevant information regarding the CMS online registration 2021:
- CMS registration form will be available in online mode only.
- Candidates need to provide the details of the following photo ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID card, PAN card, passport, driving licence and any other photo ID proof which is issued by the state or central government.
- Candidates should avoid submitting multiple applications. If in case the candidates need to submit multiple applications they must make sure that application with higher RID (Registration ID) is complete in all respect.
- In case of multiple applications form, the applications form with higher RID shall be considered by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- Candidates must provide the valid email id.
- Applicants also have an option to withdraw the application form if they do not want to appear in the examination.
UPSC CMS Application Fees
Given below are the details of category wise UPSC CMS 2021 Application Fees:
|General Category||Rs. 200/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make payment through both the mode online as well as an offline mode-
Online Mode: Via using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking of SBI.
Offline Mode: Via depositing money in any branch of SBI by cash.
UPSC CMS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are advised to check their UPSC CMS 2021 Eligibility Criteria before filling the form to check they are eligible or not. Given below are the eligibility for Combined Medical Service Exam:
Age Limit: Must be attained the age of 32 years as on 01 August 2021. And if candidates belong to SC or ST category then they have a relaxation of five years or they belong to OBC category then they a have three years relaxation.
Education Qualification: Candidates must pass the written or practical of the final MBBS exam for the admission.
Physical Fitness: Candidates should be medically and physically fit according to the physical or medical standard for the examination.
Nationality: Should possess the citizenship of the given below country-
Seat Matrix: Given below are the details of the number of seats available in the following post-
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways ||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services||46|
| Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services ||250|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||07|
|General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation||362|
UPSC CMS 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can download the UPSC CMS 2021 Admit Card on the UPSC website. Check the given points of admit card:
- Admit card should be issued three weeks before the exam on the official website.
- Candidates can download their CMS e-admit card from the official website.
- Authority will not send the admit card by the post.
- Candidates must check every detail carefully.
UPSC CMS 2021 Test Centre
Applicants can check the following mentioned list regrading the UPSC CMS 2020 Test Centres:
- Port Blair
UPSC CMS 2021 Exam Pattern
The entrance will conduct in two-stage i.e., written exam and personality test. Check the given mentioned table related to UPSC CMS 2021 Exam Pattern to know the written question paper structure:
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based Test (CBT)|
|Duration ||120 Minutes (Each paper)|
|Type of Question||Objective Type Question|
|Negative Marking||1/3 marks deducted |
Personality Test: Applicants who qualify the written exam successfully called for the Interview or Personality Test which is conducted by the UPSC to test the General Knowledge and ability of the candidates in the fields of their academic study and also like a personality test to assess the candidate’s intellectual curiosity, critical powers of assimilation, balance of judgement and alertness of mind, ability for social cohesion, integrity of character, initiative and capability for leadership.
UPSC CMS 2021 Syllabus
Candidates need to go through the given below information of UPSC CMS 2021 Syllabus for better preparation:
Syllabus of General Medicine:
|Cardiology ||Nutrition/Growth |
|Respiratory diseases ||Diseases of the skin (Dermatology) |
|Gastro-intestinal ||Musculoskeletal System |
|Genito-Urinary ||Psychiatry |
|Haematology ||Emergency Medicine |
|Endocrinology ||Common Poisoning|
|Metabolic disorders ||Snake Bite|
|Infections/Communicable Diseases ||Tropical Medicine|
|Critical Care Medicine||Emphasis on medical procedures |
|Patho physiological basis of diseases||Vaccines preventable diseases and Non-vaccines preventable diseases |
|Vitamin deficiency diseases ||Psychiatry|
Syllabus of Paediatrics:
|Common Childhood Emergencies||Basic newborn care|
|Normal development milestones||Accidents and poisonings in children|
|Birth defects and counselling including autism||Immunization in children|
|Recognizing children with special needs and management||National programmes related to child health|
UPSC CMS 2021 Answer Key
UPSC will release the CMS answer key on the official website. Check all essential details of UPSC CMS 2021 Answer Key given below:
- Authority releases the provisional answer key firstly and is open for the candidates to challenges and make objections.
- Considered all objections and if they find them correct then changes are made in the answer key and published the final answer key.
- After the publication of the final answer key, candidates can not challenge the answer key.
UPSC CMS 2021 Result
UPSC CMS Result 2021 for the written exam will be declared on the third week of August 2021 and the final result on the last week of December 2021 in the online mode. Given below are the relevant points of CMS scorecard:
- Authority will release the result on the official website in the form of Pdf.
- The result contains details of candidates such as name, roll number and marks fo the qualified candidates.
- The release the result separately for both the stage and final result of stage contain the information of those who qualify for the admission after the document verification.
Documents Required to submit the commission
Given below are details of documents to be submitted after the declaration of result for verification:
- Age certificate
- Qualification degree
- Caste certificate
- Certificate in support of being Person with Benchmark Disability
- Certificate in support of the claim for age/fee concession, where applicable
UPSC CMS 2021 Highlight
Candidates can check the baisc information of UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam 2021 which is mentioned below:
|Exam Name||UPSC CMS |
|Full Name||UPSC Combined Medical Service|
|Conducting body||Union Public Commission Service |
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Purpose||Recruit for the various post in the government of India|
Union Public Service Commission
The UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) conducts the All India Services examination and the examination for various Group A and group B central services. It was established in the year 1926. UPSC is mandated by the Constitution for recruitments to the services of the Union and All India services. UPSC is function with both autonomy and freedom. It works with the country’s high judiciary and Election Commission. It has headquarters in New Delhi and functions through its own secretariat.