UPSC CMS 2020 Admit Card will be released three weeks before the commencement of the examination on the official website. The candidates can avail the admit card by RID & Date of Birth or Roll No. (if received) & date of birth or name, father's name & DOB. It is instructed to applicants to bring one identity proof along with the hard copy of the hall ticket in the examination hall. For any discrepancy, the candidates must contact the Union Public Service Commission. Read below to know more details about UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination Admit Card 2020.
UPSC CMS 2020 Admit Card Dates
Applicants can check the schedule given below for UPSC CMSE 2020 admit card:
UPSC CMSE Hall Ticket Dates 2020
|Availability of CMS Admit Card for CBT||3 weeks before commencement of the examination|
|Date of exam of UPSC CMS||22 October 2020|
UPSC CMS 2020 Admit Card
Those who will submit the application form successfully shall be issued UPSC CMS 2020 e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination.
- The e-Admit Card will be made available in the UPSC website [https://upsc.gov.in/]
- Aspirants must note that no Admit Card will be sent by post.
- For Downloading the hall ticket they must have their vital parameters like RID & Date of Birth or Roll No. (if received) & date of birth or name, father's name & Date of Birth available with him/her.
- If a candidate does not receive his/her e-Admit Card he/she should at once contact the Commission.
- Information in this regard can also be obtained from the Facilitation Counter located in the Commissions office either in person or over phone Nos. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011- 23098543.
- In case no communication is received in the Commission's Office from the candidate regarding non-receipt of his/her e-Admit Card at least two weeks prior to the examination date, he/she himself/herself will be solely responsible.
- No candidate will be allowed to take the examination without an examination e-Admit Card
- The mere fact that an e-Admit Card to the Examination has been issued to a candidate, will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission.
- Candidates should note that the name in the e-Admit Card in some cases, maybe abbreviated due to technical reasons.
- In case a candidate is downloading more than one Admit Card from the Commission's website, he/she should use only one of these in the exam hall.
How to Recover login credentials for UPSC CMS Admit Card 2020?
If aspirants have forgotten registration id (RID) they need not worry as UPSC provides online facility to get the login credentials back by following the below steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the commission.
Step 2: After that click, a login window of admit card gets open.
Step 3: Then click on “forgot RID’
Step 4: Soon after selecting the option, enter the following details
- Fater's name
- Mother's name
- Date of Birth
Step 5: Click on submit button and id is sent to the registered email id and phone number.
How to download UPSC CMS 2020 Admit Card?
The candidates have two options with them to download the UPSC CMS admit card/hall ticket 2020:
- By registration id
- Through roll number
Step 1: Click on the direct link provided here on the page or simply visit the official website.
Step 2: Login window of admit card gets open, click on the link against the exam name.
Step 3: An instruction page gets open containing important instruction related to admit card. Read the same and click “Yes”.
Step 4: Afterwards select the option through which aspirants want to download the admit card i.e. either by Registration Number or Roll Number.
Step 5: Selecting any of the ones out of the given options the next page gets open asking the relevant details, enter all.
Step 6: Submit the details and admit card for CMS UPSC exam 2020 gets reflected on the screen. Download it and save it.
Details in UPSC CMS Admit Card 2020
Candidates must check the details mentioned therein the admit card are correct. Following details will be there:
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the organisation
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Timings of the exam
- Date of the exam
- Exam centre address
- Important instructions
Discrepancy In UPSC CMS Admit Card 2020
After downloading the UPSC CMS admit card 2020 candidates should go through the details mentioned on it. If in case any details are mentioned incorrect or misprinted then they should contact UPSC as soon as possible on the below-given phone numbers:
Contact number: 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543.
What to Carry on the day of UPSC CMS 2020 Examination?
The candidates must carry the following things only on the exam date in the exam hall:
- One hard copy of the downloaded admit card.
- An identity proof as per the application form.
- A black ballpoint pen only.
- Additional 2 passport size photograph the same as in the application form.
UPSC CMS 2020 Answer Key
The answer key for combined medical services (CMS) exam 2020 releases at the official website of UPSC after the examination will be over. To download the CMS answer key 2020, candidates have to log in using the registration ID.