UPSC CMS 2021 Application Form will be released by UPSC ON 05 May 2021 tentatively. The candidates seeking to apply for Combined Medical Services examination 2021 should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission. The Commission has provides the facility of withdrawal of application for those candidates who do not want to appear in the Examination. Read the complete article to know more about UPSC CMS Application Form 2021.
UPSC CMS 2021 Application Form Dates
According to an official notification, candidates will be able to fill the form soon. Check the below table to know the dates for UPSC CMSE 2021 online registration form:
UPSC CMS 2021 Registration Dates
|Starting date of application form||05 May 2021|
|Ending date of application form||25 May 2021|
|UPSC CMS exam 2021 date||29 August 2021|
UPSC CMS 2021 Application Form
The candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the registration of UPSC CMSE application form 2021:
- The application form will be available on the official website of the Union Public Service Commission.
- The candidates will have to submit the form online, no other mode will be accepted.
- Multiple forms must not be submitted by a candidate as forms will be rejected.
- Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card /Passport / Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
- The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID in the prescribed format only.
- Those who will submit the form on time with any rejection will only be issued the admit card for the exam.
- The application fee will not be accepted via Money Order, Cheque, Pay Order, IPO, etc.
- The application form must be complete in all respect else the candidature will be cancelled.
- Take multiple photocopies of filled application form for further process.
- The candidates need not to send the xerox of the form & fee payment receipt to the office of conducting body.
UPSC CMS Application Form Documents Required 2021
Applicants are advised to arrange these documents before starting to fill up the UPSC CMS online application form 2021.
- A scanned copy of the identity proof
- Passport size Photograph of the candidate
- Scanned signature of the candidate (on blank white paper)
- Category certificate
Details to be entered in UPSC CMS Application Form 2021
Candidates will have to fill in the following details in the application form of UPSC CMS 2021.
- Date of Birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Marital status
- Person with disability
- Do you belong to minority
- Fee Remittance
- education qualification
- Line address
- Phone number
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Alternative email id
How to fill UPSC CMS 2021 Application Form?
In order to fill the UPSC CMS application form follow the below-mentioned steps:
Part 1 Registration
Step 1: Click on the direct link provided here on this page or visit the official website.
Step 2: After that click on the part 1 registration to start the application process.
Step 3: Thereafter important instruction form gets open. Read them and click on yes button.
Step 4: Just after that a registration page gets generated. Fill in the details carefully and correctly.
Step 5: Click on continue button & a new window gets open asking about to claiming for reservation.
Step 6: If yes then candidates need to fill in the following details.
- Photo identity number
- Photo identity type
- Select branch of engineering
- Select the centre for the main examination
Step 7: Then, the preview page gets generated. Check the information and if any changes are there do it.
After clicking on “I agree” button, a print receipt gets reflected on the screen and a link for Part 2 registration will get active. Click on the link to proceed further.
Part 2 Registration
- Selection of the exam centre
- Documents upload action
- Exam centre - select the city from given options.
- Images Upload - The candidates need to upload the scanned images of their photograph, signature, and one identity proof. The identity proof can be a driving license or aadhar card or voter id card or passport.
- Payment - For payment purposes, the applicants will have 2 options. One can do it in online mode and offline mode.
- Declaration - After all this thing and procedure, the last step and final step to finally submit the application form is to sign the declaration. This declaration is written by the commission itself.
UPSC CMS 2021 Application Form Fee
The following is the fees structure prescribed by the commission:
- Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted from paying the fees.
- Others are required to pay a sum of Rs. 200 only.
Modes of payment - The payment can be done by both online and offline mode of payment.
- Online payment to be done through Credit/debit or internet banking of SBI.
- offline i.e through cash has to be deposited in any branch of SBI.
Withdrawal of UPSC CMS Application Form 2021
UPSC provides the facility to applicants to withdraw the application form if they quit from appearing in the exam. Check the procedure below:
Step 1 - Visit the official website and click on the link for withdrawing of the application form.
Step 2 - Read the instructions carefully & provide the registration id of the application form number.
Step 3 - Keep the registered mobile number to enter OTP.
Step 4 - After the final acceptance of the request, take the print out of the authenticated receipt.
Step 5 - After successful submission, an auto-generated email and SMS is sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
UPSC CMS 2021 Test Centre
Applicants can check the following mentioned list regrading the UPSC CMS 2021 Test Centres:
- Port Blair
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2021
UPSC releases the e-admit card on its website. The CMS admit card can be accessed from upsc.gov.in. Candidates must note that the e-admit card will not be sent through post to them.