AIBE 12 All India Bar Examination 2018-19: The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is conducted by Bar Council of India. The AIBE is organized to assess the basic level skills, whereas setting a minimum standard for admission to the practice of law and also examine the fresher advocate’s capability to practice the profession of law in India. Finally, after passing the AIBE 12 All India Bar Examination 2018 candidates will get a “Certificate of Practice” by the Bar Council of India. Also, AIBE is compulsory examination passed by Legal Education Committee and the Bar Council of India members at duly constituted meetings on 10 April 2010 and 30 April 2010. 12th AIBE will be organized in 40 cities of India and in 11 languages.
AIBE 12 All India Bar Examination 2018-19 Important Dates
Given below are the dates released by the council. They are very important for an aspirant and must be checked after every alternate time for any updates. Also, the pdf format of the same is given below for downloading purposes. It should be saved with the aspirant for further uses.
|1.||Online Registration begins from||09 March 2018|
|2.||Offline registration will end by||05 may 2018|
|3.||Admit card will release by||29 May 2018|
|4.||Date of exam||10 June 2018|
||Answer Key||13 June 2018|
||Objection Last date||23 June 2018|
AIBE 12 Application Form 2018
Given below are some general information about the application form of LSAT 2018. One must read it carefully to clear all doubts regarding it.
- The Application form for AIBE 12 2018-19 will be available online and offline.
- Generally, The Application form is available from the month of September.
- Also, the last date to submit Bar Council Application Form is in November 2018.
- Whereas, Candidates need to upload scanned photograph passport size and signature. In case of ST/SC category and disability, the certificate is required.
- The fees for the application (enrolment fee) can be paid only through SBI challan and No other modes are acceptable. Also, payment should be submitted within 24 hours.
- No printed copy should be sent to the BCI office.
- Furthermore, The candidates should keep the printout of application form for future reference.
Application or Registration Fee: The registration fees can be paid through SBI challan only. And the application fee for General/OBC candidates is Rs. 3560/- and for ST/SC candidates is Rs. 2560/-.
BCI Eligibility Criteria:
These criteria given below are the minimum requirement for every candidate, which they should be able to fulfill in order to sit for the exam.
The eligibility criteria for Bar Council of India AIBE examination is given below.
- Nationality: Only for Indian national.
- Qualifying Examination: Students must have passed 3 or 5 years Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) course recognized by BCI.
- State Bar Council Enrollment: To appear in AIBE, the candidates must enroll themselves in respective State BAR councils. And must have advocate enrollment card with them.
- Age Criteria: No upper and lower age limit is prescribed for writing BCI AIBE exam.
- Number of Attempts: No limit, the candidates can appear as many times as they want.
Official Website: www.allindiabarexamination.com
AIBE 12 Admit Card 2018-19
To download the admit card of All India Bar Examination (AIBE), candidates need the registration number and date of birth. Furthermore, aspirants need to click on the admit card link and fill out the details. after filling the details of AIBE 12 Admit Card 2018-19, candidates can download the admit card. Whereas, candidates are advised to match all the details on admit card. In case of any discrepancy, one should inform the exam conducting authority i.e. Bar Council of India and get the admit card details corrected.
Law Entrance Examination:
Read about the Law Entrance Examinations here.
|CLAT 2018||AILET 2018|
Stay tuned for AIBE 12 All India Bar Examination 2018-19 at EntranceZone.
aibe exam 2018, aibe result 2018, maybe xiaibe login, maybe xi result, maybe 11 results, be exam date 2018, aibe 12.