The candidates who clear CA CPT (Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test) are eligible to appear in CA IPCC 2018 (Chartered Accountant Integrated Professional Competence Course) Examination. The aspirants first need to register themselves through online mode on the official website. The candidate must do the registration of CA IPCC to get themselves registered with BoS (Board of Studies) of CA IPCC Authority. Completing the registration with Board of Studies does not mean applying for CA IPCC Examination. Before proceeding to the application of CA IPCC, the candidates must register themselves with BoS.
CA IPCC 2018 Important Dates
|Name of Event||Date of Event|
|Start of Registration||1 March 2018|
|Release of Registration with BoS||1 July 2018|
|CA IPCC 2018||November 2018|
Application Form for CA IPCC 2018
The candidates willing to appear for CA IPCC 2018 Examination need to register themselves with Chartered Accountant Integrated Professional Competence Course Board of Studies before proceeding to the Application Form. The registration for CA IPCC 2018 Examination with BoS will begin in the month of July 2018. Only those candidates who qualified CA CPT Examination by securing marks more than the cut-off marks will be eligible to register themselves and further apply for CA IPCC 2018.
- The aspirants can purchase the application form from designated sales counter.
- The candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 100 /- for Application Form and Information Brochure.
- The application form is also available for download on the official website.
- The applicants applying through downloaded form must send a Demand Draft of Rs. 100 /- along with the application form.
- Demand Draft (DD) for Application Form Fee
- Attested Copy of Class XII (or equivalent) Passing Certificate from a recognized Educational Board
- Graduation / Post Graduation Mark Sheet for Direct Entry to Intermediate (IPC) Course
- A Copy of CPT Mark Sheet (If the applicants do not get CPT Mark Sheet on time from CPT Division, then they need to download it from the official website)
CA IPCC 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for becoming eligible to appear in CA IPCC 2018.
- Academic Qualification: The candidates must have passed Class X (or equivalent) and Class XII (or equivalent) from a recognized Educational Board. The aspirants must have passed Class XII (or equivalent) from Commerce Stream. The applicants must have qualified CA CPT Examination by securing marks more than the cut-off marks.
The official website of ICAI – The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is https://www.icai.org/
Stay tuned to entrance zone for more updates and information related to CA IPCC 2018.