The candidates who clear CA CPT (Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test) are eligible to appear in CA IPCC 2018 (Chartered Accountant Integrated Professional Competence Course) Examination. The aspirants first need to register themselves through online mode on the official website. The candidate must do the registration of CA IPCC to get themselves registered with BoS (Board of Studies) of CA IPCC Authority. Completing the registration with the Board of Studies does not mean applying for CA IPCC Examination. Before proceeding to the application of CA IPCC, the candidates must register themselves with BoS.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
CA IPCC 2018 Important Dates
Given below are the dates released by the council. They are very important for an aspirant and must be checked after every alternate time for any updates. Also, the pdf format of the same is given below for downloading purposes. It should be saved with the aspirant for further uses.
|Name of Event||Date of Event|
|Registration||01 March 2018|
|Release of Registration with BoS||06 August 2018|
|Late fees Registration||04 September 2018|
|Last date of Registration||27 August 2018|
|CA IPCC 2018||November 2018|
Read about CA CPT 2018 Here.
Application Form for CA IPCC 2018
The candidates willing to appear for CA IPCC 2018 Examination need to register themselves with a Chartered Accountant Integrated Professional Competence Course Board of Studies before proceeding to the Application Form. The registration for CA IPCC 2018 Examination with BoS will begin in the month of July 2018. Only those candidates who qualified CA CPT Examination by securing marks more than the cut-off marks will be eligible to register themselves and further apply for CA IPCC 2018.
Application Procedure: Chartered Accountant Integrated Professional Competence Course
Given below are some general information about the application form. One must read it carefully to clear all doubts regarding it.
- The aspirants can purchase the application form from a designated sales counter.
- The candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 100 /- for Application Form and Information Brochure.
- The application form is also available for download on the official website.
- The applicants applying through downloaded form must send a Demand Draft of Rs. 100 /- along with the application form.
- Demand Draft (DD) for Application Form Fee
- Attested Copy of Class XII (or equivalent) Passing Certificate from a recognized Educational Board
- Graduation / Post Graduation Mark Sheet for Direct Entry to Intermediate (IPC) Course
- A Copy of CPT Mark Sheet (If the applicants do not get CPT Mark Sheet on time from CPT Division, then they need to download it from the official website)
CA IPCC 2018 Eligibility Criteria
These criteria given below are the minimum requirement for every candidate, which they should be able to fulfil in order to sit for the exam.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for becoming eligible to appear in CA IPCC 2018.
- Academic Qualification: The candidates must have passed Class X (or equivalent) and Class XII (or equivalent) from a recognized Educational Board. The aspirants must have passed Class XII (or equivalent) from Commerce Stream. The applicants must have qualified CA CPT Examination by securing marks more than the cut-off marks.
PATTERN OF ASSESSMENT FROM MAY 2019 EXAMINATION
Candidates appearing in the Intermediate/IIPCE and Final Examinations under the Old and New Scheme of Education and Training must note that beginning from May 2019 attempt, assessment in the following subjects would be partially based on objective type questions:
Objective Type Questions: 30 % Percent .
The remaining questions: 70% (as per the present pattern of assessment).
Marks per Question: 1 or more marks (multiple choice questions).
Negative Marking: No negative marking for wrong answers.
Choice of Questions: Compulsory (no internal or external choice in them).
How to Face CA Examination & How to Prepare for CA Examination?
The Board of studies – The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India had published a reference ebook on their website. How to Face CA Examination & How to Prepare for CA Examination links are available at ICAI official website. Download the link here.
- Download How to Face CA Examination (Intermediate (IPC) course / Final Exam) Here.
- Webcast on “How to Prepare for CA Examination” Link Here.
Paper – 1: Accounting
Paper – 2: Business Laws, Ethics and Communication
Paper – 3: Cost Accounting and Financial Management
Paper – 4: Taxation
Paper – 5: Advanced Accounting
Paper – 6: Auditing and Assurance
Paper – 7: Information Technology and Strategic Management
The official website of ICAI – The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is https://www.icai.org/.
Stay tuned to entrancezone for more updates and information related to CA IPCC 2018.
ipcc registration for nov 2018, ipcc registration fees for nov 2018, ipcc online registration for may 2018, ipcc registration fees for may 2018, ipcc registration for may 2018, ipcc may 2018 exam form, ipcc registration for nov 2018 last date, ca ipcc exam registration.