CBSE CTET Counselling Process 2019: CBSE could be a Board of Education for Public and private faculties below the Union Govt. Of India. Each year it’s going to conduct the CTET test double a year. The Central TET test main purpose is to fill vacancies for Teacher jobs in varied faculties throughout India. Recently CBSE proclaimed the CTET 2019 counselling dates. This can be the great news for Candidates who are looking forward to CBSE Teacher Eligibility test counselling. For those candidates, we’ve got provided full details of counselling for CBSE CTET. Eligible and qualified aspirants will check the provided information before attending the CTET September counselling.
Upcoming Application Form
- SRM Uni. Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
CBSE CTET Counselling Process 2019
Every year CBSE is going to conduct the CTET exam twice a year. The main purpose of this examination is to fill vacancies for Teacher jobs in various schools throughout India. Recently CBSE announced the CTET 2019 Counselling dates. This is the good news for Candidates who are waiting for CBSE Teacher Eligibility Test Counselling. For those applicants, we have provided full details of Counselling. Eligible and qualified aspirants can check the provided information before attending the CTET September Counselling.
Verify CBSE Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Counselling Details
|Board Name||CBSE Board|
|Name of the Exam||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|Category||CTET 2019 Sep Counselling|
|Rank wise Counseling Dates||Updated Soon|
|CTET Sep Counselling Registration fee||Updated Soon|
CBSE CTET Counselling, Seat Allotment Process
Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written exam. In order to qualify the written exam, candidates should score a minimum of 60% or above. Candidates must also meet the minimum eligibility criteria on the basis of qualifying the examination. Persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc. may get concessions from some schools as per their reservation policy. Once candidates clear CTET, they can apply to schools for the relevant teacher posts and undergo the selection procedure for appointment. Candidates who q the CTET 2019 will be issued certificates, which can remain valid for appointment seven years from the date of announcement of the result. After obtaining their certificates, candidates can apply in private and central govt. schools as and when there is an announcement of vacancies. Those who have qualified the exam but are not satisfied with their scores may appear again for improving their scores. Also, there is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a CTET certificate.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about CBSE CTET Counselling Process 2019 : September - Admissions
Download CBSE CBSE Teacher Eligibility test Counselling Process Here.
Required Documents to carry at the time of CBSE CTET 2019 Counselling
The students or candidates are required to carry following documents at the time of the counselling.
- Original Counseling letter.
- Admit Card (original).
- Take a Bank Draft as per the guidelines mentioned on CTET.
- SSC Certificate.
- 10 + 2/ 12th Certificate.
- HallTicket/Rank Card.
- Score Card (if applicable).
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Other) approved by the authorized authority.
- Degree/Provisional certificate originals (if applicable)
- Medical Documents as per CTET guidelines.
- 4 to 6 Passport size photographs in both colour and black & white.
- Other required documents mentioned on CTET application form.
- Along with originals bring 2 sets of copies of above-mentioned documents.
Stay tuned for CBSE Teacher Eligibility test Counselling.
ctet 2019 counselling, ctet result 2019, ctet forms 2019, www ctet nic in 2019 qualification, ctet nic in 2019 syllabus, ctet form 2019 delhi, ctet recruitment 2019.