JEE Main April Exam Application Form 2020: Application Form filling procedure will start in the month of Fenruary 2020. National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced that the Joint Entrance Examination Main (JEE Main) will be conducted twice a year – January and April. JEE Main April 2020 will be conducted in April 2020 in computer-based mode. Joint Entrance Exam Main April 2020 Application form will be available over the official website of JEE. Even if you have appeared in January 2020 Exam you have to register again for JEE Main April 2020 from the very start. Therefore, you have to create a newly registered account and fill the online application form for JEE Main April 2020 all over again. The JEE Main April 2020 Application Form will release in February 2020. Read below for all the important information regarding JEE Main Exam Application form 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
|Release of Online Application||2nd week of February 2020|
|Image correction window opens||February 2020|
|Availability of mock test||February 2020|
|Last date to submit application||1st week of March 2020|
|Last date to make payment of fee||2nd week of March 2020|
|Admit card||3rd week of March 2020|
|JEE Main 2020 Exam||1st to 3rd week of April 2020|
|Result||Last week of April 2020|
Steps to fill JEE Main April Exam Application form
Aspiring candidates have to deal with the website of NTA as well along with JEE Main official website. All of the candidates have to remember that the eligibility criteria should be checked properly before applying for the examination. The candidates can follow the given steps to fill the application form of JEE Main April Exam Application form 2020:
Step 1: Registration
- Firstly, visit the website on the direct link that will be Actively Showing on the official of NTA and JEE.
- Thereafter, the candidates will be able to see a “Registration” button.
- On clicking this button you have to enter basic details like Name, DOB, Scanned Images.
- Finally, candidates can complete the registration of JEE Main April Exam Application form 2020.
Step 2: Fill out the application form
- Secondly, candidates will be able to access the online application
- Candidature needs to fill out all the details like Educational qualification of 10 and 12 class, personal details like Name, Parent’s name, Contact details, Address etc.
- Also, the candidates will have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature.
Step 3: Paying the Application Fee
- Thirdly, candidates have to pay the application fee in the online mode only of JEE Main April Exam Application form 2020.
- They will be able to pay through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- The application fee for JEE Main April Exam Application form 2020 will remain the same as before, thus we expect the fees to be as per the table below:
|Applying For||UR and OBC||PwD, SC, ST, and Girls|
|If Opting for Exam Center in India|
|JEE Main Paper 1 or Paper 2||· Rs. 500 (Boys)
· Rs. 250 (Girls)
|Rs. 250 (Girls & Boys)|
|Both JEE Main Paper 1 and 2||· Rs. 900 (Boys)
· Rs. 450 (Girls)
|Rs. 450 (Girls & Boys)|
|If Opting for Exam Center Outside India|
|JEE Main Paper 1 or Paper 2||· Rs. 2000 (Boys)
Important Exam Update
· Rs. 1000 (Girls)
|Rs. 1000 (Girls & Boys)|
|Both JEE Main Paper 1 and 2||· Rs. 3000 (Boys)
· Rs. 1500 (Girls)
|Rs. 1500 (Girls & Boys)|
Step 4: Submission of Application Form
- Eventually, after submitting the fees your application form will be successfully submitted.
- He/she can download the filled-in application form
- Also, can take a print out of the same for future references.
- For more details click here>JEE Main 2020 Update.
FAQS on JEE Main April Exam Application form
As now that National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the dates and confirmed that JEE Main will be held twice a year and in online mode only, here are few frequent questions that we have been receiving. If you don’t see your doubts answered here, feel free to ask us in the comments below:
Q1: Where will I get JEE Main April Exam Application form 2020?
Q2: Do I need to register again, even if I have done it during JEE main January 2020 Exam?
A: Yes, you have to register again, even if you have already registered for JEE Main January 2020 Exam!
Q3: What Documents will be needed this time for filling the JEE Main April Exam Application form 2020?
A: All the necessary documents like previous year’s, Aadhar card, educational documents for reference and scanned images of your photo and signature for uploading.
Q4: What is the exam/application fee of JEE Main April Exam Application form 2020 and how do I pay it?
A: The application fee will be the same as the previous year’s online application fee. Check the table above on this page. The mode of payment will remain online most probably like or credit/debit card or through net banking.
jee mains 2020 application form, jee main exam date 2020, jee mains 2020 mock test, jee mains 2020 date, jee mains 2020 registration, jee mains april 2020 registration, jee main april 2020 registration date