JK Board 10th Result 2020 Winter Zone has been declared on 15 June 2020. Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education conducted the board examinations for 10th class students from 29 October 2019 till 16 November 2019. The JK Board 10th Result 2020 for Jammu Division Winter Zone has been released in online mode. The list of toppers will be released shortly. The Jammu & Kashmir Board 10th Result 2020 For Jammu Division Winter Zone can be checked from the official website i.e jkbose.ac.in. Students may check the complete article for details regarding JKBOSE 10th Result 2020.
Latest Update: JKBOSE 10th Result 2020 Winter Zone has been released on 15 June 2020. Click here to check the result directly.
JKBOSE Class 10th Results 2020 Winter Zone Important Dates
The dates regarding the Jammu & Kashmir Division 10th Class Exam Results are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JK Board 10th Result 2020: Jammu Winter Zone Result(Delcared)-Check Here - Admissions
|Starting of Exam||29 October 2020|
|Last Date of Exam||16 November 2020|
|Result Declaration||15 June 2020|
Overview of JK Board 10th Result 2020 Winter Zone
The highlights of Jammu & Kashmir Division 10th Class Exam Results are given below:
|Name of Board||Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education|
|Name of Exam||JK Board 10th Winter Zone|
|Page Details||JK Board 10th Result Winter Zone 2020|
JKBOSE Class 10th Results 2020
The details regarding the Jammu & Kashmir Division 10th Class Exam Results are given below:
- JKBOSE 10th result has been released on 15 June 2020.
- The authority has released the result in online mode.
- Candidates can check the result from the official website i.e jkbose.ac.in
- The result is generated on the basis of performance in the exam.
- Candidates needs to enter the roll number to check the result.
- In case of any mistake in the result, students may contact the board immediately.
How to Check J&K 10th Board Result 2020 Winter Division Zone?
The applicants can get the JKBOSE (JK Board) Class 10 Result 2020 For Jammu Division Winter Zone from the official website. Candidates can see the result through the official website by following these steps provided below:
- Firstly, go to the official website. Candidate can log on to the official website by clicking on the link given.
- Secondly, the applicant will reach the homepage of the website. On the official website’s homepage, there is a link of “Jammu & Kashmir Board 10th Result 2020 For Jammu Division Winter Zone”. The board will give the link under the section “Latest Results”.
- After clicking on the link, the candidate will be redirected to the page where an applicant has to submit the details.
- By filling your roll number or name. Also, the details entered must be the same as given on the admit card.
- After entering the particulars, click on the “Submit” button.
- Finally, the result will be displayed on the screen.
- Also, check it carefully and then download it. After that, take the copy of it for future reference.
Details Present on JK Board 10th Result Winter Zone
The result is one of the important documents for the students. So, it is very necessary to know the particulars available on the result. To check the same, the candidate can refer to the points given below:
- Name of the Conducting Body
- Board’s Address
- Contact Details (Fax Number/ Email ID/ Contact Number)
- Code of School
- Name of the School
- Class Name
- Applicant’s Roll Number
- Registration Number/ Enrollment Number
- Name of the Students
- Subject Code
- Name of the Subjects
- Total Marks
- Marks Obtained
For more information regarding JK CET 2020.