West Bengal 10th Board Results 2021 (Madhyamik Pariksha Results) will be declared by West Bengal Board of Secondary Education on Third week of July 2021. Provisional Results of Madhyamik Pariksha, 2021 will also published on WBBSE official website. WBBSE Board conducts Secondary Examination better known as “Madhyamik Pariksha”. The Madhyamika Pariksha results of West Bengal will be declared in July 2021. It is released online at wbresults.nic.in and wbchse.nic.in. Furthermore, Madhyamik Pariksha (Secondary Examination) 2021 will commence from Third week of February 2021 and will be continued until Last week of March 2021. For complete details regarding the West Bengal 10th board result 2021, students may go through the given article.
West Bengal Madhyamik Result Declaration Date
West Bengal Board Results 2021 dates are as follows:
|State||Board Exam Name||Exam Start Date||Result Date|
|West Bengal||WBBSE Board Madhyamik (10th) Exam 2021||Third – Last week of February 2021||Third week of July, 2021|
|WBCHSE Board Higher Secondary (12th) Exam 2021||Second – Last week of February 2021||Third week of July, 2021|
WB 10th Result 2021
The details regarding the West Bengal 10th class result 2021 are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about West Bengal 10th Board Results 2021: Madhyamik Pariksha WBBSE - Admissions
- The date for West Bengal board of secondary education result 2021 will be announced by WBBSE.
- The result will be released on the Official website on Third week of July 2021.
- Madhyamik result releases through a press conference first followed by uploading the link on its official website.
- Candidates can check the result from the official website.
- Last year, the West Bengal class 10th result was declared on 27 May 2019.
- More than 8 lakhs students appeared for Madhyamik exams annually.
West Bengal Board 10th PPR and PPS Result 2021
The West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) offers the facility of PPR ( Post Publication Review) and PPS (Post Publication Scrutiny) for the students who are in doubt regarding the evaluation of answer sheets.
- After the declaration of the result of the main exams there are number of students not satisfied with the marks obtained. Therefore, students can undergo the required process and attain the final result
- This facilities can be availed by filling up an application form and paying the prescribed fee charged by the West Bengal Board.
- The facility is provided by the Board after the declaration of the West Bengal Board 10th Result 2021.
- In re-checking, the whole answer sheet will be evaluated again by an independent examiner appointed by the Board.
- While in re-evaluation, only re-totaling is done and the answer sheet is looked for an unawarded answer.
- The announcement of the result is done by the month of June. WB PPR/ PPS result for Madhyamik and HS releases at its official website- wbresults.nic.in at an individual login.
- To check the result for the students need to enter the same roll number and the date of birth as before.
Note: If there is any change in the marks of the student, then a fresh mark sheet with the updated marks will be issued.
Marksheets/ Certificates For Class 10th and 12th
The result releases at the login is not considered valid until you have carried the original copy of the result with the board’s stamp. Therefore, soon after the declaration of the result board makes the availability of distribution of certificates and marksheets in the respective schools. A prior notice released by the board confirming the venue and time of collecting the amrksheets and certificates from the respective schools. After the PPR/ PPS result students can collect their new marksheets with the updated marks from their schools.
West Bengal Board 10th Supplementary Result 2021
The West Bengal Board of Secondary Education conducts supplementary examination for its students in case they failed in WB Board 10th Result 2021.
- The Board conducts the supplementary examination every year.
- The students who failed or wish to improve the marks scored in the WBBSE Examination 2021 can appear for the supplementary examination.
- The WBBSE conducts the supplementary examination in the month of July and the result can be expected in the same month i.e., July. but board is yet to announce any dates for this year.
Note: As soon as the West Bengal Board releases the notification regarding the supplementary examination the same will be updated here
West Bengal 10th Board Result 2021 updates
The board will announce the result of the 10th Madhyamik Examination. The West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) will be announced the result on Third week of July 2021 on their official website. Our site (EntranceZone) provides all the latest updates about WB Board 10th Result 2021 here. To check the result, students need to login using roll number and date of birth.
Previous Year West Bengal Board Result Analysis as per wbresults.nic.in
Around 11 lakhs students were enrolled for the WB 10th Examination in 2018, out of which 11,02,921 students appeared for the 10th Class board. Whereas, the total passing percentage was 85.49%.
|S.No.||Particulars||Numbers / Pass Percentage|
|2.||Total pass percentage||85.49%|
|3.||Passing percentage of boys||84.34%|
|4.||Passing percentage of girls||86.62%|
WBBSE Result: Previous Year Statistics
|Total Number of Students Appeared||10,66,176|
|Total Number of Students Passed||8,76,694|
|Overall Pass Percentage||86.07%|
Where to Check WBBSE Result 2021 (10th or 12th Class)?
The results will be published at West Bengal Examination Results – 2021 website @ www.wbbse.org and results.nic.in/Examination. The students studying in West Bengal Board Affiliated schools or appeared as a private candidate in WB Board, they can check the board results here on this page.
How to Check WB 10th Result 2021?
The West Bengal Madhyamik result in 2021 can be checked in the following manner.
- Search for the official website of WBBSE Board.
- Click on www.wbbse.org and find the “Madhyamik Result 2021”
- Enter the required credentials required such as Roll number, Date of birth.
- Now, Verify and click on the “Submit” button.
- Finally, Result will be displayed on the screen, download WBBSE Result 2020.
- Furthermore, save and take the print out of the same for future reference.
West Bengal Board of Secondary Education
The Secondary Education Board was established in 1951 under an Act of the State Legislature called the West Bengal Secondary Education Act of 1950.
- To regulate, control and develop the secondary education of the State.
- To conduct the School Final Examination.
Important Information Regarding the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education Result 2021
The detailed information regarding the West Bengal Board 10th Result is given below.
|Name of the Exam||Madhyamik Pariksha (SE)|
|Name of the Board||West Bengal Board of Secondary Education|
Stay connected with Entrancezone to keep yourself updated.
Click here for WBJEE 2020 Information.