JEE Advanced 2019 Preparation: JEE Advanced 2019 will be conducted by the Joint Admission Board (JAB) in May 2019. It is one of the most prestigious engineering entrance examination in the country. 2.2 Lakh of the Country’s brightest minds who have qualified JEE Main 2019 will have the permission to write the JEE Advanced 2019. JEE Advanced checks the concepts prepared in class 11th and class 12th in the trickiest way possible. The level of Questions will certainly be difficult. Candidates are forced to think, analyze and build upon their concepts during the examination time to reach the answer. Candidates who can secure good marks and crack JEE Advanced follow a specific routine, especially in the last days. Aspirants can find the guide for the Last 15 Days of JEE Advanced 2019 Preparation tips in the article below.
JEE Advanced 2019 Preparation
How to prepare for JEE Advanced 2019 in 15 days. The stepwise tips are mention here.
The important points for Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) preparation are mention below.
- Candidates should have all the formulae, equation and key points of all the topics at their fingertips. In the examinations, candidates will have to use these key points to solve a bigger concept, thus should prepare accordingly.
- During the last days, Candidates should also try to recapitulate all the topics frequently. Discussions with friends are effective if the candidates. Don’t panic in case they don’t know the answer.
How should one go for JEE Advanced 2019 Preparation from now?
The steps for JEE Advanced 2019 Preparation plan is mention below.
- Candidates should have read the syllabus at least once by now.
- They should solve as many sample papers as they can. After every paper, they should divide topics based on their performance into Good, Average, and Bad. They should revise the topics on which they were Average. For this, they can review and re-examine the notes that they made during preparations.
- Candidate should ignore the topics on which they are weak.
- There is no time for preparing such topics. Moreover, Candidates should understand that they don’t have to solve the entire paper and prepare according to their capability.
- While Revising, revise in an organized manner. Candidates should prefer notes over reading the textbook again.
- Candidates should ask someone for guidance (Coaching or Mentor) in the case of doubts. They should not panic and clear the doubts efficiently.
- Candidates should try to adapt themselves to the exam like conditions. JEE Advanced is an exhaustive examination. There are two papers each of 3 hours with a gap of just 2 hours. It is very important to be efficient until the end as all the questions require the same level of focus.
- Candidates should try and follow the same pattern while solving mock papers. They should not take a break even if they feel exhausted. This will increase their efficiency. Lose the habit of sleeping during the day. These small factors play a big role on the day of Examination.
- JEE Advanced has a lot of conceptual and tricky questions. Questions are both objective and subjective. Thus candidates should not rely much on guess works. As they might not be efficient in the JEE Advanced.
Scoring a decent rank in JEE Advanced needs a calm and efficient mind during the examination. Candidate should try to work on that in the last 15-20 days.
The official website of JEE Advanced 2019 is http://jeeadv.ac.in/
For more details, Aspirants should also visit Engineering Entrance Exams.
how to prepare for jee mains in 10 days, how to prepare for jee advanced in 15 days, how to crack jee mains in 15 days, how to prepare for jee in one day.