Engineering is the most popular undergraduate course options for Indian students in the recent years. In Order to fulfil the dream of a successful engineering career, every year lakhs of students register and appear for engineering entrance tests to get admissions in their dream engineering colleges.
Admissions Guide and Helpline
Whenever we think of dream engineering college the first name which strikes is IIT or Indian Institute of Technology. It is the topmost engineering institution in India. It is naturally the first choice for every engineering aspirant but the most talented lot gets admission in the prestigious institute. A student who is preparing for admission in IITs simultaneously prepares for other important engineering entrance exams as well as colleges as a backup plan.
Earlier IIT JEE and AIEEE were the two most preferred entrance exams among the students but after AIEEE was discontinued JEE has been conducted by CBSE and has two levels of Exam namely JEE Main and JEE Advanced.
NITs, IIITs and centrally funded engineering institutes take admission on the basis of JEE Main All India Rank.
A question pops into our mind Why Do students opt for an Engineering Course over other courses?
- Return on Investment is High
- Less Time In Completion of Study
- Vast Career Options after B.Tech
- In Demand
- Decent Start
- Handsome Salary
- Job Satisfaction
- Exponential Career Growth Rate
- Better Career Prospects
- High Package
- Global Demand for Technically Skilled Personnel
- Engineering in Variety of Interests Field
- Challenging yet fulfilling career
- Job security Guaranteed
- Comfortable Lifestyle
- Ample Opportunities for career enhancement
- Diverse career options present such as
- Research and Development
- PSU Jobs
- Defence Jobs
- Indian Engineering Sevices
- Civil Services
- Banking Jobs
- Abroad Studies through GMAT and GRE score.
- State Engineering Services.
We are providing all information regarding admissions to various colleges, please visit our Career Planning page for Guidance. All the Best!!!