AEEE 2019 Counselling schedule & dates for Amrita B.Tech Admission is released by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Authority. Also, it has been conducted AEEE 2019 counselling from 15 May 2019 for Amritapuri, Bengaluru, And Coimbatore. Amrita University offers admission to candidates into undergraduate Engineering programs like B.Tech in all the campuses of Amrita University. But, only qualified students can appear for the counselling process of Amrita Engineering Entrance exam. Please check the updated seat availability status below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Only qualified students can appear for the counselling process of Amrita Engineering Entrance exam. Candidates, who satisfy eligibility criteria for AEEE 2019, will get admission to Undergraduate Engineering programs at the University through AEEE counselling 2019, based on the ranks secured by them.
B.Tech. Counselling 2019 Seat Availability Status
As per new updated information from the University official website. The university released B.Tech. Counselling 2019 Seat Availability Status and looking at data still seats are available.
Amrita University B.Tech Counselling Schedule 2019
Important Dates of AEEE Counselling 2019
|AEEE 2019 Online Exam (Computer Based Exam)||22 – 26 April 2019 (3 slot each)|
|AEEE 2019 Offline Exam (Pen and Paper Based Exam)||27 April 2019 (One slot of 2.5 hours duration 10:00- 12:30 hrs)|
|Declaration of AEEE 2019 Result||10 May 2019|
|Trial Allotment (for both modes – AEEE & JEE Main)||15 May 2019|
|Second Allotment of seats||25 May 2019|
|Third Allotment of Seats||05 June 2019|
|Verification of document and filling of vacant seats||15 – 25 June 2019|
AEEE 2019 Counselling Dates
Candidates participating in AEEE 2019 counselling will have to go through the following steps
- If the candidate is eligible for counselling he/she will receive the call letter.
- The candidates will get call letters on the basis of the rank secured by them.
- The candidates will start to receive the call letters from the second week of June 2019.
- Candidates must keep in mind that the call letter and Rank will not be available by post.
- Candidate must confirm his/her eligibility for admission with respect to their age and +2 marks obtained by them.
- Candidate must be physically present during the counselling rounds.
- Candidates must keep with themselves at least six copies of their colour photographs during the counselling/admission.
Find detailed Counselling Schedule here.
How to Download the Counselling Call letter?
- visit the Amrita University official website @ www.amrita.edu.
- Search for “Admission 2019” button on click on the same.
- Now click on “Download Counselling Call Letter”.
- Fill the required field and finally download your counselling call letter.
Amrita University Document verification
- The candidate must be physically present during the document verification.
- And the counselling rounds will be held at all three campuses of Amrita University, the candidates can visit the campus of their choice for the counselling.
- The candidates must produce original testimony mentioned in the call letter.
- If the candidates fail to provide all original documents, they won’t be Eligible for admission.
- Also, the candidates have to produce AEEE admit card duly signed by the invigilator, so the candidates should preserve the admit card.
- To prove their eligibility the candidates required to produce class 12th mark sheet.
- Candidates need to possess class 12th Hall ticket and AEEE admits card.
- Leaving certificate where the candidate studied his/her class 12.
- Caste certificates (SC/ST).
- The candidate can choose the campus out of the three campuses which are in Bangalore, Coimbatore, and AmritaPuri.
Amrita University Counselling Important instruction:
* When the candidates accept the seat, their documents will be retained by the college.
* Candidates have to pay Rs.5000/- through Demand Draft as AEEE counselling fee.
* The counselling fee is non-refundable.
* The counselling does not guarantee any admission to Undergraduate Engineering program by Amrita University.
* The candidate must be aware of the available seats before counselling.
* Prior to seat allotment, the candidate must pay Rs.50,000 through demand draft .if the candidate failed to do so their seat will be automatically cancelled.
* The candidates need to put formal dress during the counselling.
* The dates and venue will be provided after the results are out according to the rank achieved.
Other Articles of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University Bangalore
aeee 2019 application form, amrita engineering entrance exam 2018, amrita engineering entrance exam 2019, amrita university b tech fee structure, amrita university admission 2019, aeee 2019 registration, amrita application form 2019.