CG PET 2019 Admit Card has been re-issued from 07 May 2019. Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test also known as CGPET is an Entrance Examination conducted to grant admission into various Technical and Agricultural Engineering courses in Government and Private Institutes in Chhattisgarh. It is also known as CG Vyapam, the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) is the organising body. It is a state level entrance examination. CGPET is a gateway to get admission in engineering and its branches (Dairy Technology and Agriculture Engineering). The online application form for CG PET 2019 will be released only in the online mode from March 2019. Before filling the application form of CG PET 2019, The Applicants must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria of CG PET 2019. Through this article, aspirants can check whole information regarding the exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Latest Update: CG PET 2019 Admit Card has been re-issued 2019. Click here> Download Admit Card.
CG PET 2019 Admission Notification has been released by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. The application form has been started from 19 March 2019. Click here> Application Form.
Important Information about CG PET 2019
Chhattisgarh Engineering Admission Highlights
Name of Exam of Examination
|Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test|
Commonly Known As
|CG PET 2019|
Exam Conducting Body
|Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB)|
State Level Exam
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions into technical and agricultural engineering courses|
Mode of Examination
CG PET 2019 Exam Dates
Important dates to keep in mind for CG PET 2019. Here is a tentative schedule of 2019 Chhattisgarh Entrance Test.
|Date of online submission of application form||19 March 2019|
|Last date to apply and pay the fee||07 April 2019|
|Admit Card Release||07 May 2019|
|Commencement of Exam||16 May 2019|
|Result Declaration||Third week of May 2019|
|Counselling Start||Third week of June 2019|
|Seat Allotment||Fourth week of June 2019
How to download CG PET 2019 Admit card
- Admit cards will be issued to only those candidates who have successfully submitted their application form.
- Moreover, Admit card is an absolute necessity to sit in any of the examination.
- The link for downloading the admit cards will be activated on the website from April 2019.
- Candidates can access information regarding admit cards from our page.
- Registration ID provided during application form submission will be required to download Admit card.
- Download the admit card using registration ID.
- Further, take a print out and bring it to the examination centre.In addition to aadhar card, the candidate should arrive at centre with valid ID proof.
- Valid ID proof includes Aadhar card, driving license, PAN card, or any other ID.Presumably, Keep the admit card safe.
- It will be required for downloading results and for counselling too.
CG PET 2019 Application Form
Candidates should keep in mind the requirements for filling the application form:
scanned passport size photograph of 3.5×4.5 cm in JPEG Format and file should not be less than 40KB and more than 50KB.
scanned copy of signature and file should not be less than 40KB and more than 50KB.
valid Identity proof such as Aadhar card, driving license, PAN card etc.
scanned image of thumb impression.
Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test Application Process
Read through the given below points to know how to apply for Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test.
1. Firstly, candidates need to apply online for CG PET 2019
2. The link for applying will be available on the CG PET official website.
3. Fill in all the details asked such as Name, address, academic qualifications etc.
4. Upload the details of valid ID proof and other necessities such as photo, sign and thumb impression.
5. Recheck all the details provided. Submit and note down the registration ID given. Accordingly, the candidates should keep in mind the registration number given to them. As it will be later used for important purposes such as admit card, results etc.
6. Make payment through online mode (debit card, Net banking etc) or through offline mode (challan).
CG PET 2019 Application Fee
Candidates are advised keep this in mind before paying the application fee.
The paper will be bilingual.
The examination will be conducted in two shifts.
Questions will be based on Class XII syllabus. Consequently, if a candidate focuses on Class XII physics, maths and chemistry syllabus, he / she can qualify the examination with good marks.
Eligibility criteria for Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test 2019
Checking the eligibility should be the first and foremost duty of every candidate who wishes to apply for any particular examination. Consequently, if a candidate fulfils all the requirements set by the conducting body, he/she should go ahead with filling the application form. For Chhattisgarh PET, the requirements are-
|1.||Nationality||Candidate must be an Indian citizen.|
|2.||Domicile||Candidates should have the domicile of Chhattisgarh state|
|3.||Appearing Candidates||Final year students are also eligible to apply|
|1.||Qualifying Exam||Candidate must pass 12th or equivalent exam from Chhattisgarh board or any other recognised board|
|2.||Minimum Marks||The candidates must pass the qualifying exam with 45% for General and 40% for SC/ST/OBC/PH.|
Candidates must pass with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and one of the technical vocational subject.
For Agriculture Engineering
|1.||Age Limit||The minimum age to apply is complete 16 years.|
|2.||Qualifying Exam||Candidate must pass 12th class from CG or equivalent board.|
|3.||Minimum Marks||It is necessary to obtain 50% marks in PCM & English in Intermediate and 40% for SC/ST/OBC.|
The compulsory subjects are physics, chemistry, mathematics and English.
For Dairy Technology
|1.||Age limit||The applying candidate must complete the 17 years of age as on 31st December of 2019.|
|2.||Qualifying Exam||A student should qualify the 10+2 or equivalent from Chhattisgarh board or any equivalent board.|
|3.||Minimum Marks||Candidate must score the 50% marks in PCM and English together (40% for reserving categories).|
The required subjects in the qualifying exam are Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English.
Note: For admission in Bachelor of Engineering, it is mandatory to appear in the JEE Main exam.
CG PET Exam Pattern
The aspirants can check the exam pattern for CG PET written exam.
|1.||Shift||The exam will be held in two shifts, i.e. one in morning and second in the afternoon.|
|3.||No of Questions||There will be total 150 questions in the question paper.|
|4.||Type of Question||
Question paper will be consist of multiple choice questions.
For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
|Subject||No. of Question||Total marks|
CG PET 2019 Exam Centres
How to check Results of CGPET?
- It is natural for students to eagerly await the results of an entrance examination.
- Moreover, qualifying an entrance exam will determine their career as they can take admission in a course of their choice.
- Thus, Candidates are advised to check our site for regular updates on CGPET 2019.
- Candidates should download their scorecard and keep it for counselling and admission.
- Meanwhile, candidates should keep in mind that Roll number given on Admit card will be required for downloading the scorecard.
Chattisgarh Engineering Admission Counselling
- Counselling to various private and government colleges in Chattisgarh will start from June 2019.
- Firstly, candidates have to register themselves for the counselling process.
- Then the candidates have to fill in choices of course and college.
- Most importantly, candidates should keep in mind that they will not be notified about counselling.
- Candidates themselves should regularly check the website regarding the counselling schedule.
- Furthermore, the counselling will occur online. Before seats are allocated, candidates will have to be present for document verification procedure.
- Seat allotment will be based on candidate’s own performance, preferences filled and seat availability.
CG PET 2019 Participating Institutes
Other exams conducted by Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB).
|CG PPT||10th Pass||Polytechnic|
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Raipur
Madhyamik Shiksha Mandal Parisar,
Pension Bada Raipur (C.G.)492001
Phone no:0771 4019274 / 0771 4024008
Fax :- 0771 4019287 / 771 4024008
Email:- [email protected]
For More Details, Visit the Official Website: CLICK HERE
Stay tuned to Entrancezone for any updates related to CG PET 2019.
pet exam 2019 mumbai university, pet exam 2019 maharashtra, phd pet 2019.