CG PET 2021 Counselling registration will start from 01 July 2021 tentatively. The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board conducts the counselling in three rounds and it will be done online. Further, those students who are able to qualify JEE Main and CG PET will only be eligible to attend the counselling session. Also, during the process of seat allotment, the documents of candidates will be verified. Candidates are advised to read the whole article for complete details of CG PET 2021 Counselling.
CG PET 2021 Counselling Schedule
The counselling schedule for engineering admission will be announced by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board on the official website. The CG PET Counselling dates are mentioned in table given below:
|Online Registration and Option Filling||01 July 2021|
|Last date for registration||04 July 2021|
|Document verification||01 – 04 July 2021|
|Seat allotment for 2nd round||06 July 2021|
|Admission in allotted college||06 – 10 July 2021|
|Vacant Seat Status Upload||11 July 2021|
|Online Registration and Option Filling for Round 3||11 – 15 July 2021|
|Document Verification for Round 3||11 – 15 July 2021|
|Second Round Seat Allotment||17 July 2021|
|Admission in allotted college||17 – 20 July 2021|
Documents Required For CG PET 2021 Counselling
The documents that have to be produced at the time of seat allotment and verification purpose are given below:
- CG PET Application cum Option Form
- Bank Challan (board’s copy) for registration fees
- Metric and Intermediate mark sheet
- Intermediate mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Freedom fighter certificate (if required)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Physically Handicapped certificate (if required)
- 2 Passport size photograph
How to fill CG PET 2021 Counselling Form?
The candidate can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the Chhattisgarh Engineering Admission Counselling Form conducted by Vyapam Board.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about CG PET 2021 Counselling: Choice Filling, Seat Allotment, Admission
Step-1: Online Registration
- Firstly, the candidates need to register themselves online by filling the online application form.
- It has details such as domicile status, the name of candidate, password, date of birth, confirmation of password etc.
- Then, after the form is submitted online, a login ID will be generated for the candidates. Also, the colleges can be applied to using the login ID.
- However, the payment fee is Rs. 300/- as per the official website.
Step-2: Choice Filling
- Further, candidates must select the number of colleges and courses.
- Then, after the selection is done, click on ‘add selected options’.
Step-3: Preferences & Modifications
- The colleges entered can be modified.
- Finally, a printout of the registration form needs to be taken out for future reference.
Step-4: Document Verification
Moreover, the candidate needs to carry documents including domicile certificates, mark sheet of class 12th and class 10th, bank challan copy for registration fees, and online application form for verification.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
Further, after the documents are verified, the seat will be allotted to the candidates as per their rank in the entrance examination.
Step-6: Reporting to Allotted Institution/College
Finally, the candidates are required to report to the colleges they applied to complete the formalities and pay the fees.
cg pet counselling 2020, cg pet official websitec, g pet counselling allotment, cg pet 2020 exam date, cgpet 2020.