CG PET 2020 Counselling registration will be started from 01 July 2020 tentatively. The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board conducts the counselling in three rounds and it will be done online. Further, those students who are able to qualify JEE Main and CG PET will only be eligible to attend the counselling session. Also, during the process of seat allotment, the documents of candidates will be verified. Candidates are advisted to read the whole article for complete details of CG PET Counselling.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
CG PET 2020 Counselling Schedule
The counselling schedule for engineering admission will be announced by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board on the official website. The CG PET Counselling dates are mentioned in table given below:
|Online Registration and Option Filling||01 July 2020|
|Last date for registration||04 July 2020|
|Document verification||01 – 04 July 2020|
|Seat allotment for 2nd round||06 July 2020|
|Admission in allotted college||06 – 10 July 2020|
|Vacant Seat Status Upload||11 July 2020|
|Online Registration and Option Filling for Round 3||11 – 15 July 2020|
|Document Verification for Round 3||11 – 15 July 2020|
|Second Round Seat Allotment||17 July 2020|
|Admission in allotted college||17 – 20 July 2020|
How to fill the CG PET 2020 Counselling form?
Candidate can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the Chhattisgarh Engineering Admission Counselling Form conducted by Vyapam Board.
Step-1: Online Registration
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about CG PET 2020 Counselling: Choice Filling, Seat Allotment, Admission
- Firstly, the candidates need to register themselves online by filling the online application form.
- It has details such as domicile status, the name of candidate, password, date of birth, confirmation of password etc.
- Then, after the form is submitted online, a login ID will be generated for the candidates. Also, the colleges can be applied to using the login ID.
- However, the payment fee is Rs. 300/- as per the official website.
Step-2: Choice Filling
- Further, candidates must select the number of colleges and courses.
- Then, after the selection is done, click on ‘add selected options’.
Step-3: Preferences & Modifications
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
- The colleges entered can be modified.
- Finally, a printout of the registration form needs to be taken out for future reference.
Step-4: Document Verification
Moreover, the candidate needs to carry documents including domicile certificates, mark sheet of class 12th and class 10th, bank challan copy for registration fees, and online application form for verification.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
Further, after the documents are verified, the seat will be allotted to the candidates as per their rank in the entrance examination.
Step-6: Reporting to Allotted Institution/College
Finally, the candidates are required to report to the colleges they applied to complete the formalities and pay the fees.
cg pet counselling 2020, cg pet official websitec, g pet counselling allotment, cg pet 2020 exam date, cgpet 2020.