To attend the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Entrance exam for admissions in various courses like BDS, B.E, MBBS and B.Arch offered by colleges under COMEDK, Karnataka. COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit Card is a vital document. Candidates are required to download the COMEDK UGET 2019 admit card from the official website of COMEDK and this admit card is known by the name of Test Admission Ticket (TAT). TAT will be available for the candidates to download from 03 May 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Latest Update: COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit Card has been released to download from 03 May 2019.
Result for COMEDK UGET 2019 is now available on the official website of COMEDK. Candidates need to download their rank card and need to take while Counselling Session. The dates for Counselling will be announced soon. Stay Tuned for the Updates.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit Card Date
|COMEDK UGET Admit Card Release||03 May 2019|
|COMEDK UGET last date to download admit card||11 May 2019|
COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit Card
The procedure of COMEDK UGET admit card download can be summarised into following steps:
- Candidate needs to go to the official website of COMEDK and log in by clicking on the link “Login for UGET 2019”.
- Then the applicant must enter his/her login details (username/ email ID and password).
- After logging in, the candidate must click on the TAT link to download the COMEDK admit card.
- Take a printout of TAT on a plain A4 sheet.
- After taking the printout, the candidate is advised to check all the details printed on the admit card. In the case of any wrong information, a candidate must contact the authorities at COMEDK immediately.
Notification regarding the release of admit card will send to the student’s email ID or phone number mobile.The candidate is advised to check the official website regularly for any developments.
How to find TAT (Test Admission Ticket/Admit card) Details?
Details present on the COMEDK UGET Admit card also called TAT is as follows:
- The number of test admission ticket (TAT).
- Name of the candidate (mentioned in the application form).
- Address and various other contact details of the candidate (same as in the application form).
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Details of the test Centre.
- Examination timings.
- ID proof details.
- Space for sticking the passport size photo (blank box).
- General instructions regarding COMEDK UGET admit card.
Candidates are required to read the COMEDK information brochure thoroughly, so to know the eligibility, strict rules and other important information about the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka. Further, COMEDK’s website www.comedk.org contains information and current updates/alerts regarding the same.
Other relevant articles about COMEDK UGET
|Complete Details||Answer Keys|
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles Admit Card COMEDK UGET 2019″
comedk login, comedk 2019, comedk 2019 engineering, comedk application form 2019, comedk 2019 medical application form, comedk exam date 2019