COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2020 has been released by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka on its official website on 10 August 2020. The candidates can download the same until 18 August 2020. The hall ticket will be issued to those who will fulfil the eligibility requirements & submit the form on time. As the exam date has been postponed so the admit card has been delayed. To download hall ticket, registered candidates need to enter the application number/user id and password. It is essential to carry admit card on the day of the exam. Read the article to know more relevant information about COMEDK UGET 2020 Admit Card.
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2020 Dates
Check COMEDK 2020 online test admission ticket dates below in the given table:
COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket Dates 2020
| Events||Important dates|
|COMEDK 2020 Admit Card release date|01 May 2020 20 June 2020
10 August 2020
|Last date to download COMEDK 2020 Admit Card||18 August 2020|
|COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam Date |25 July 2020 19 August 2020
Stay connected to know the updates & link to download the exam call letter.
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2020
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka will upload the Admit Card few dates prior to examination day on the official website. Check the few vital details about COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test admission ticket 2020 below in the given points:
- The competent authority will issue the UGET admit cards to those who will fulfil the eligibility & will submit the application form.
- Candidates can download e-Admit Card from the official website by entering their login id credentials i.e. application number/user id and password
- The applicants must note that the hall ticket/admit card will not be sent via post to any individuals.
- If there is an error in the Examination Hall Ticket please contact the Consortium.
- If the Examination Hall Ticket does not display the candidate's photograph, paste the photo at appropriate place and get it attested from the exam conducting body.
- Please confirm that the name, subject, Centre etc. shown in the hall ticket are correct.
- The applicants must carry the admit card to the exam hall as without it entry will not be given to appear in the exam.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
- Those who will not be issued the hall ticket can not appear in the exam.
- Must creating the hard copy of admission ticket until the admission process gets over.
How to Download COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2020?
The consortium shall not send admit card by post, courier, or e-mail hence, applicants have to follow below-mentioned steps to download COMEDK admit card 2020:
Step 1: Visit the official website & find the link provided to download the hall ticket.
Step 2: Enter the application number/user id and password in the next window.
Step 3: After submitting the details, click on the ‘login’ button.
Step 4: Download the admit card that appears on the dashboard on submitting the details.
Step 5: Lastly, take the multiple printouts of the COMEDK 2020 admit card for future references.
Details Printed on COMEDK Admit Card 2020
COMEDK 2020 Online Test Admission Ticket(TAT) comprises of important details related to the exam. Check the following details mentioned therein:
- COMEDK 2020 admit card / Test Admission Ticket number (TAT number)
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s address and contact details
- Candidate’s photo
- Test centre details
- Test Timings
- ID Proof Details
- Provision for Sticking Passport size photograph (box)
- General instructions for the exam
What to do if unable to Download COMEDK 2020 Admit Card?
In case the admit card is not issued or unable to download it or there is any discrepancy in it, candidates must reach COMEDK authorities. To do so they can contact the student's helpline at:
080-46671060email: [email protected]Time of contact:Monday to Friday:
10:00 AM to 5:00 PMSaturday:
10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
What to Carry with COMEDK 2020 Hall Ticket?
On the day of the exam along with Admission Ticket candidates have to carry the below-given items:
- Unique original photo ID as mentioned in application form / TAT. These can be:
|Aadhaar card / e-aadhar||PAN card|
- Photographs: 2 passports sized coloured photo the same as the one uploaded in the application form.
Note: A candidate can be dismissed from the exam if the photo does not match/photo is older than 3 months / smudged/hazy.
Things to Not carry With COMEDK 2020 Admit Card
On the day of the exam, aspirants must not carry the below-given items in the COMEDK UGET hall:
- Computational Devices
- Bluetooth Devices
- Other electronic devices
- Any Textual material
- Bits of Papers
- Mobile Phones
COMEDK 2020 Exam Timings
The candidates have to follow the below-given schedule at the exam centre of COMEDK 2020:
COMEDK Exam Timings
|Particulars||Shift 1||Shift 2|
|Reporting time at the exam centre||by 7:00 AM||by 12:00 PM|
|Exam hall opens||8:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|Deadline to enter the exam hall||8:30 AM||1:30 PM|
|Exam starts||9:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Exam ends||12:00 PM||5:00 PM|
COMEDK 2020 Answer Key
The answer key for COMEDK UGET 2020 will be released in the online mode at comedk.org. The exam conducting body releases the provisional answer keys first which can be downloaded by entering the details like user id and password. After that, the final answer key will be released with all correct answers.