COMEDK UGET 2020 Result will be announced on the 26 May 2020. COMEDK will release the result through the online mode which will be available on the official website. COMEDK UGET (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test) 2020 result will be announced by the COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka). Candidates who appeared for the Undergraduate entrance exam can check the result by entering the login credentials. The shortlisted candidates will be notified for COMEDK UGET 2020 counselling session which will be started in June 2020. For more details, candidates are advised to read the complete article.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Result Important Dates
The candidate can check here all the important COMEDK UGET result date 2020 which are given in the table below:
COMEDK UGET 2020 Result Dates
|Examination Date||10 May 2020|
|Publishing of COMEDK UGET 2020 Provisional Answer Keys ||14 May 2020|
|Last Date to Make any Objection on UGET Answer Key 2020||18 May 2020|
|Releasing Date of Final Answer Key||22 May 2020|
|COMEDK UGET result date 2020||26 May 2020|
The examination schedule is provided as per the official notification of the competent authority. Any changes in the schedule will be updated here.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Result
All the candidates make sure to check all the important instructions for COMEDK UGET result 2020 which is listed below:
- COMEDK UGET result will be announced through the online mode by the conducted authority.
- The merit list will be released after the releasing of COMEDK UGET 2020 answer key.
- The scorecard of COMEDK UGET will be released for all the candidates separately.
- No rank list will be sent by email, post or SMS to the candidates.
- All the candidate have to login with the provided registeration Id and password to check their result.
- If candidates have any objection then they can challenge the provisional answer key provided by the competent authority by paying Rs.500/-.
- The conducted authority will release COMEDK undergraduate entrance test Rank list/ Merit list for all the candidates.
- There is no provision for Re-evaluation/ Re-totalling/ Re-checking in COMEDK UGET exam.
- The shortlisted candidate will be eligible to attend COMEDK UGET 2020 counselling session to get the admission.
How to Download COMEDK UGET 2020 Result?
The candidates must follow all the steps to download COMEDK UGET result 2020 which are described in the list below:
- The candidates must visit COMEDK official website to check their results.
- Then click on the "COMEDK 2020 result" button at the main page.
- The new page will appear on the screen where candidate have to login with their registered ID and password to generate the scorecard.
- The COMEDK 2020 result will appear on the window screen.
- All the candidate must download the comedk uget result 2020 PDF and takeout the print of the result for future use.
Details Given in COMEDK UGET 2020 Score Card
The candidate can check here all the details that will appear in COMEDK 2020 rank card which are given in the list below:
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Selected Course
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Releasing Date of Result
- Maximum Marks in every subject (In figures and Words)
- Total Marks Obtained (In Figures and Words)
- Rank Obtained (In Figures and Words)
- Instruction about COMEDK UGET 2020 counselling session
- Tie-Breaking Criteria in exam
COMEDK UGET 2020 Provisional Answer Keys
After the exam, the COMEDK publishes answer keys at the official website. In case, if the applicant wants to challenge the provisional answer key then they must follow all the steps which are given below:
- The candidate have to login with user id and password and explain the query/problem properly in the online challenge form.
- Explain the grievance clearly and give all the necessary details about the problem.
- If there’s any clarification about COMEDK UGET 2020 provisional answer keys, it needs to be submitted online only in the described format.
- The applicants have to pay Rs. 500 online to challenge the answer key.
- The amount will be fully refunded to the candidate if the challenge is considered by the conducted authority.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Selection Criteria
The selection for the offered courses of COMEDK UGET 2020 will be conducted in steps which are described below:
- First the candidates have to appear in COMEDK UGET exam 2020.
- To get selected, candidates should be qualified in the entrance test conducted by the authority.
- To get the admission, the shortlisted candidates must attend COMEDK counselling session.
- The candidates must fulfil all the precribed eligibility criteria to get the admission in various undergraduate courses.
- It is necessary for all the candidates to verify their required documents at the counselling session otherwise the authority will cancel the admission of that candidate.
Tie-Breaking Criteria for COMEDK UGET 2020
If any two or more applicants obtained the same score for a particular super speciality course in COMEDK UGET result 2020, the following tie-breaking criteria will be applied to determine result in descending order of application till the final COMEDK result is determined for all such candidates:
- The candidate who have the least negative responses (number of wrong answers) in Physics will be considered first.
- If the tie still exists then, the candidate who have the least negative responses in Mathematics will be considered first over the other candidates.
- If the tie still exists then, the candidate who have the least negative responses in Chemistry will be considered over the other candidates.
- If the tie still there then, the aggregate marks obtained in physics and mathematics in the entrance test by the candidate will be preferred in comparison to other candidates.
- If the tie still continued then, the candidate who obtained the highest marks in Mathematics in comparison of other candidates will be preferred first.
- And if the tie still there then, the candidate's age will be considered, the elder candidate will be ranked higher over the younger candidate.
How to Calculate COMEDK UGET 2020 Score?
The candidate must check COMEDK UGET 2020 marking scheme to calculate the score. The steps to calculate the COMEDK score are given in the list below:
- The candidate first calculates all the right answer with the help of COMEDK UGET answer key and add + 1 for each right answer.
- There is no negative marking is present for wrong answers and unanswered questions in UGET entrance exam.
- COMEDK UGET 2020 Final Score: (Total no. of right answers * 1) + (Total no. of wrong answers * 0) + (Total no. of unanswered questions * 0)
COMEDK UGET 2020 Counselling
COMEDK UGET counselling 2020 will start in June 2020 after the declaration of result. The shortlisted candidate will be able to attend the COMEDK counselling session. All candidate must bring all the required documents at the counselling centre for the verification and the documents must be original otherwise the applicant's selection will be cancelled.