COMEDK UGET 2021 Eligibility Criteria for the aspiring candidates who are willing to take admission into various Engineering & Architecture courses offered by COMEDK are given in details. There are no domicile restrictions hence, candidates can apply from any part of India. The candidates must have passed XII from a recognised board. Before filling the application form, applicants must read the minimum eligibility requirements. Read the whole article to know about COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria 2021.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
In this section, we have mentioned the complete eligibility condition to apply for the exam:
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
The applicants can check COMEDK UGET 2021 qualification details hearby;
|Courses||Minimum Eligibility Criteria|
|For UG Engineering|
- Qualifying Exam: Pass +2 PUC or 12th higher secondary or equivalent examination.
- Subjects: Pass the 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English as a compulsory subject.
- Minimum Marks: 10+2 with minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC category of Karnataka state) aggregate.
- An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list.
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
|For UG Architecture|
- Qualifying Exam: Pass +2 PUC or 12th higher secondary or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Pass 10+3 Diploma exam.
- Minimum Marks: Now candidates have to secure a minimum 50% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination.
- NATA Score: Have qualified NATA or equivalent examination.
- There shall be no Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form
The candidates can Register themselves online on the official website once the form will be released. On or before the due date an application form must be submitted.