COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form's last date has been extended to 15 July 2021 by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka. The candidates seeking to apply will have to fill the form online only. Go through the complete article to know more about the COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form.
- COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form's last date has been extended to 15 July 2021.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form
The consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka will release the notification about the UGE. The important dates related to COMEDK UGET Application Form 2021 is given hereby:
COMEDK UGET Application Form Dates
Availability of COMEDK UGET Application
|22 March 2021|
Last date to apply
24 May 2021
15 July 2021
COMEDK UGET 2021 Online Registration
COMEDK UGET 2021 Registration has begun on the website of the exam itself. All the information about the COMEDK UGET examination Registration 2021 is given below:
- The application form is available on COMEDK's official website.
- Candidates can apply for the COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Exam through online mode only.
- All the details asked in the application form are mandatory hence, all the fields need to be filled.
- Email Id and mobile number provided during registration should remain the same till the admission process is completed.
- Details mentioned at the time of registration cannot be edited later on in the application form, so preview the details before submitting the application form.
Documents Required for filling COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form
While filling the COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form candidates have to upload the following documents that are mentioned in a table below:
- The photograph must be a recent (not more than three months) colour photograph with light background.
- The same image/photo should be used for all the subsequent processes such as in the Test Admission Ticket.
- The photograph should have a full face view looking into the camera directly.
- The main features of the face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow.
- Forehead, Eyes, Nose, and Chin should be visible.
- For upload of candidate signature, the signature must be done by the candidate himself/herself in a white paper with a black/blue pen.
- These images will be referred to at later stages of the admission process.
|Signature of Parent/Guardian|
- For upload of signature of Parent/Guardian, the signature must be done by the Parent/Guardian himself in a white paper with black/blue pen
- These images will be referred to at later stages of the admission process
|Unique Id Proof of Candidate|
- If your Id consists of more than 1 page, please combine the pages and scan and upload a single image for upload.
All the documents must be uploaded as per the norms else the application will be rejected.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the COMEDK UGET 2021 Application processing fee through online mode via Credit card/Debit Card/Net Banking (Please check convenience charges applicable for each mode of payment). Check the UGET 2021 Application fee from the table below:
COMEDK UGET Examination Fee
Rs 1600/- + convenience charges
|PCM-Both COMEDK and Uni-GAUGE|
Rs 2600/- + convenience charges
NOTE: The Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to fill COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form?
Before filling the COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form, candidates must check whether they are eligible for the exam or not. Candidates can fill the Application Form for COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test 2021 by following the below-given steps:
1: Visit the COMEDK official website and register for the exam.
- In the registration form, candidates have to fill all the details such as:
- Applicant's Name
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Mobile Number
- Candidate's Unique Id Proof
- Candidate's Unique Id Proof Number
- After entering all the details, generate and validate OTP for the registered mobile number for verification.
- Click on the "Submit" button.
2: After successful registration, candidates will receive an SMS and mail of User Id & Password on the registered mobile number and email Id.
- Now, candidates have to log in again by using the User Id and Password to complete the application process.
- After logging click on the "Go to Application" button.
3: The application form will appear on the screen and candidates have to fill the required details in the form.
- Select the exam candidates are applying for.
- Candidates have to fill the personal and category details in the registration form.
- Now, the candidate has to fill the academic details and also upload the required documents in the prescribed format and size.
Scanned copy of the following documents must be uploaded in the below-mentioned format:
Image Specification for COMEDK UGET Application Form
|Candidate's Photograph||Less than 80 KB.||.JPEG or JPG|
|Candidate's Signature||Maximum 80 KB||.JPEG or JPG|
|Signature of Parent/Guardian||Less than 80 KB||.JPEG or JPG|
|Unique Id Proof of Candidate||Less than 150 KB||.JPEG or JPG|
- After uploading the documents, applicants have to select the test centres as per their preference and select the payment method also.
4: Once all the details in the application form are filled click on the "Preview" button and re-verify all the details filled in the application form.
- Now, click on the "Submit" button and complete the payment.
5: To check, whether the application process is successful or not, logging in again.
- After logging in again duly filled application form will appear.
- Take the printout of the filled-in application form for future reference.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form Correction
The exam conducting authority - COMEDK will provide the facility to make changes in the Application Form for a specified period of time.
- Candidates can make changes in the selected fields only like uploading photos and signatures, category details and academic details.
- Editing or making in the changes in details like application name, date of birth, email id, phone number, ID proof, etc. will not be allowed.
After saving the changes, candidates must verify all the details very carefully as after this no request for changes either through phone, fax, email or any other mode of communication will be entertained.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Centres
The applicants have to select the COMEDK UGET exam centres in order of their preference, while filling the application form, from the below-given list. The official authority reserve the right to change the centre selected by the candidates in case of less number of nominations for a particular centre.
COMEDK Test Centres for UGET exam
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Jharkhand||Jamshedpur||Maharashtra||Thane|
|Andhra Pradesh||Ananthpur||Ranchi||Mumbai/Navi Mumbai|
|Bhilai And Durg||Kollam||Aligarh|
|Jammu And Kashmir||Jammu||Nagpur||Hooghly|