COMEDK UGET Counselling 2020 will be conducted online by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) for those who will qualify the examination. The authority will hold a centralized two rounds counseling for admissions to Under-Graduate Engineering courses for the academic year 2020-2021. The counselling shall contain the important details regarding the admission in the UG courses. Candidates need to register on the official website. Read the complete article to know more about COMEDK UGET 2020 Counselling.
- COMEDK UGET 2020 Counselling Registration will start from 10 September 2020.
- The last date to register for counselling & documents upload is 15 September 2020.
- B.Arch counseling will commence from fourth week of September 2020.
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2020 Dates
Candidates are advised to check the below table to know COMEDK UGET Counselling dates 2020:
|COMEDK 2020 Counselling||UGET counselling||B.Arch counselling|
|Date of COMEDK 2020 Counselling Round 1||first week of October ||4th week of September 2020|
|Date of Counselling for Round 2||Second week of October ||–|
Documents Required for COMEDK UGET Counselling 2020
The applicants can note that while going for COMEDK UGET counselling they will have to carry following mandatory documents:
- A hard copy of COMEDK Rank Card & Online Application Form
- COMEDK Online Test Admission Ticket
- Candidate’s original ID Proof like Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Liscense
- Parents ID Proof
- 12th Marksheet
- 10th Marksheet
- Date of Birth proof of candidate
- Caste Certificat (If applicable)
- Tulu Minority Certificate (karnatak candidates only)
- Religious minority certificate Christian (Karnataka Candidates only)
- Karnataka domicile certificate Issued by Revenue authority, also can be issued by the Tahsildar (karnatak candidates only)
- HKR Eligibility certificate issued by Asst. Commissioner in charge of revenue sub-division (karnatak candidates only)
- Parents study proof in Karnataka for 7 years
- Candidates staying proof in Karnataka for 7 years including 10th or 12th class must have been passed from any of Karnataka school.
- Original COMEDK Allotment Letter& Fee Paid Receipt of COMEDK (For round 2)
- Original Verification Card issued for round 2
- NATA /IIT JEE 2 Score Card
- Surrender form (if applicable)
- DD of Rs 55000/- from an approved list of banks in the Format required by COMEDK.
COMEDK UGET Counselling Process 2020
Candidates can follow the simple steps to register themselves for Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test 2020 counselling process. Those who will qualify the written test will only be called for counselling.
Step 1: Candidates need to report to the counselling centre as per the reporting date and time allotted to them.
Step 2: Candidates will need to visit the centre with the above mentioned documents.
Step 3: Check-in counter as per the rank numbers.
Step 4: Then a verification of the original documents & retain a set of all documents verified.
Step 5: Then, is the biometric verification will be done which must not be missed.
Step 6: Collect registration slip from the Consortium.
Step 7: Next, the candidates will be allotted with the seats.
Step 8: After the allotment, the candidate will be provided with the seat allotment letter.
Step 9: And then they will need to submit the DD along with seat acknowledgement letter.
Step 10: Collect original allotment letter with then report to the respective assigned college.
Who all can participate in COMEDK UGET Counselling 2020?
To appear for counselling, following requirements should be fulfilled by the selected candidates:
- Candidate with COMEDK Rank Card that should be of session 2020.
- Candidates who have passed 12th boards with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate in Physics, Mathematics and chemistry, and 40% for reserved candidates,
- Candidates with original valid ID proof & academic documents
- Candidates with supplementary can attend round 2 with all qualifying other eligibility qualifications.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Surrender Process
If there is a case that the candidate wants to surrender the admission, then they will have to follow the below-mentioned steps for the same:
Step 1: First of all check the surrender dates on the official portal.
Step 2: Login to Application Form and click on “Surrender Tab”.
Step 3: And then submit Surrender Form online & take Printout of the same.
Step 4: Attend Round 2 to check for new college/course, please attend with DD of Rs 5000/- & print out of surrender form.
Step 5: In case candidate does not select a seat in Round 2, the below documents have to be send through speed post with all the necessary documents.
Step 6: Refund will be processed by fourth week of August.
COMEDK 2020 Participating Institutions
Following are the Member Institutions of COMEDK :
|Acharya Institute of Technology||Bangalore|
|Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Technology||Chikmagalur|
|Alpha College of Engineering||Bangalore|
|Alva’s Institute of Engineering & Technology||Moodbidri|
|AMC Engineering College||Bangalore|
|Appa Institute of Engineering & Technology||Gulbarga|
|APS College of Engineering||Bangalore|
|Atria Institute of Technology||Bangalore|
| B.N.M. Institute of Technology||Bangalore|
|Acharya’s NRV School of Architecture||Bangalore|
|A.C.S. College of Engineering||Bangalore|