JCECE 2019 Registration Process contains information about the application form, application fee and how to register for the examination. JCECE stands for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination. It is a state level entrance exam. It is conducted to provide admission to numerous courses in various colleges across the state. Through this exam candidates ca opt for admission in B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry, B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.F.Sc (Fisheries Science) etc. It is important for the candidates to follow the deadlines to be able to appear for the examination. The candidates can register themselves on the official website of the university and fill the application form. The application form will be available from April 2019. Read the article for more details regarding JCECE Registration Process.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
JCECE 2019 Registration Process
Application fee varies according to the subjects opted for and category. Keep this in mind while paying the application fee.
|Subject Group||General Category||SC/ST Category|
|PCM||Rs 1100/-||Rs 550/-|
|PCB||Rs 1100/-||Rs 550/-|
|PCMB||Rs 1200/-||Rs 650/-|
- Academic as well as personal details of the candidate
- E-mail ID of the candidate which is valid as well as the mobile number
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s photograph along with a signature and left-hand thumb impression
- Credit/debit card details of the candidate
- Address which is valid and can be used for future communication
Steps for Registration Process of JCECE 2019:
- Visit the Jharkhand combined official website and click on apply for JCECE 2019. The link will be provided here also once it has been activated. Select the subject group and then click on the declaration. After successful registration, the candidate will receive registration number and password
- Then, to continue filling the application form with the desired details, log in the account with the registration number and the password provided in the previous step. The qualifications of class X and XII need to be carefully filled.
- Then, upload the photograph along with the signature and the impression of the left-hand thumb
- The jcece 2019 application form fee can be paid using through net banking/credit card or debit card
- Candidate should download the confirmation page after successfully submitting the form.
- The application form has to be corrected before the deadline. Any wrong information, if found at a later stage, will lead to the cancellation of the admission.
JCECE 2019 Form/Exam Date
|Releasing of application form||17 April 2019|
|Closing of submission of the application form||10 May 2019|
|Exam Date||28 May 2019|
Candidates can visit EntranceZone for more details regarding JCECE 2019 Registration Process.
Official Website: http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/,
Regulating Body: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board http://jceceb.nic.in
jcece 2019 syllabus, jcece polytechnic 2019, jceceb 2019, jcece 2019 syllabus, jcece 2019 exam date, jcece 2018, jcece 2018 application form, jharkhand combined 2019, jharkhand combined application form 2018, jcece colleges.