JEE Main 2021 Response sheet will be released by the National Testing Agency(NTA). The response sheets will be uploaded under the respective logins of the candidate with question papers for all the shifts. Candidates can check the response sheet using their application number and password/date of Birth. Using the response sheet, candidates can check the answer they have marked in the exam paper on the exam day. The candidate may read the article for complete details regarding the JEE Main 2021 Response sheet below.
JEE Main 2021 Important Dates
The important dates related to JEE Main 2021 response sheet is given below:
|JEE Main 2021 Exam||Important Dates|
|For Feb Exam|
|JEE Main 2021 Session 1 (Feb) Exam Date||23-26 Feb 2021|
|Issuance of official answer key||01 Mar 2021|
|Last date to challenge official answer key||03 Mar 2021|
|Declaration of JEE Main 2021 result / NTA score||07 Mar 2021|
|For Mar Exam|
|JEE Main Session 2 (March) Exam Date||16-18 Mar 2021|
|Issuance of official answer key||20 March 2021|
|Last date to challenge official answer key||22 March 2021|
|Issuance of final answer key||23 Mar 2021|
|Declaration of JEE Main 2021 result / NTA score||24 Mar 2021|
|For Apr Exam|
|JEE Main Session 3 (April) Exam Date|
|Issuance of official answer key||To be announced|
|Last date to challenge official answer key||To be announced|
|Issuance of final answer key||To be announced|
|Declaration of JEE Main 2021 result / NTA score||To be announced|
|For May exam|
|JEE Main Session 4 (May) Exam Date||
|Application form release date||
|JEE Main 2021 result – All India Ranks||After JEE Main May 2021 exam|
JEE Main 2021 Response Sheet
The details regarding the response sheet are given below:
- The response sheet will be released by the NTA after the commencement of the exam.
- It will be released in the online mode under the login of the candidates.
- The response sheet contains the answers marked by the candidate on the day of the exam.
- It can be used along with the answer key and Question paper to evaluate the JEE Main Score.
- Candidates will need to enter their login id and password to check their response sheet.
Elements of JEE Main 2021 Response Sheet
The response sheet contains the following details and elements:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JEE Main 2021 Response sheet: Download Here
- Question Type
- Option Ids of all the 4 options
- Correct option
How to Download the JEE Main 2021 Response Sheet?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the JEE Main response sheet.
- STEP 1- Visit the official website.
- STEP 2- Click on the link ” Only Registered Candidates Sign in”.
- STEP 3- A login portal will appear on the screen.
- STEP 4- Now candidates have to enter their application number and password/ Date of birth.
- STEP 5- After entering the details, click on “sign in” button.
- STEP 6- Then the page will be redirected and a new page will appear on the screen.
- STEP 7- Candidates then have to click on the “Please click here for display of your question paper and your responses” link.
- STEP 8- After clicking on the link, candidates will be able to download the JEE Main response sheet.
Importance of JEE Main 2021 Response Sheet
The response sheet is very important as it creates transparency between the candidates and the authorities. The response sheet can be helpful in the following ways:
- Candidates can check the answers marked in the exam.
- It also mentions the correct answer and the question.
- Candidates can evaluate their score and performance in the JEE Main exam.
Details in JEE Main 2021 Response Sheet
The details mentioned in the response sheet are listed below:
- Application number
- Roll number
- Test date
- Test time
- Subject – Paper 1/Paper 2
- Question Type
- Question ID
- Option IDs
- The selected option by the candidate
What is “status” in the JEE Main Response sheet?
The status indicates whether the answer was attempted by the candidate in the exam or not. It can be :
- Not answered
- Left it for review
- Answered it but have also marked it for review
How to Use the JEE Main 2021 Response Sheet?
Candidates can use the responses sheet with the JEE Main 2021 Answer key for calculating their JEE Main score. For that, Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the JEE Main Answer Key and Response sheet.
- Match the question id and then match the answer id in the answer key with that mentioned in the response sheet.
- If the ID matches then candidates may add 04 marks, if it does not match then deduct the marks as per the scheme.
|Type of Questions||Marks for the Correct Answer||Negative Marking|
|MCQ||+04 marks||-01 marks|
|Numerical value||+04 marks||00 marks|
JEE Main 2021 Question Paper
The details regarding the JEE Main 2021 question paper is given below:
- JEE Main question is released by the NTA with the response sheet.
- Candidates need to log in using the login id and password to download the question paper.
- The question paper release in multiple languages i.e English, Hindi and Gujarati.
- The question paper consists of two types of questions – MCQ and Numerical Value type questions.