JEE Main 2020 Response sheet will be released by the National Testing Agency(NTA) on jeemain.nta.nic.in. JEE Main April 2020 response sheets will be uploaded under the respective logins of the candidate with JEE Main 2020 question papers for all the shifts. Candidates can check the response sheet using their application number and password/date of Birth. Using the response sheet, candidates can check the answer they have marked in the exam paper on the exam day. The candidate may read the article for complete details regarding the JEE Main 2020 Response sheet below.
- JEE Main April 2020 exam has been postponed till last week of May 2020.
- JEE Main 2020 Information brochure has been released by the NTA in English and Hindi Language. Check here.
The important dates related to JEE Main response sheet is given below:
|JEE Main Response Sheet||January Dates||April Dates|
|Exam dates||6, 7, 8, 9 Jan 2020|
|Response sheets release date||13 Jan 2020||to be announced|
|Answer key and question paper release date||13 Jan 2020||to be announced|
JEE Main 2020 Response Sheet
The details regarding the response sheet are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JEE Main 2020 Response sheet: Download Here
- The response sheet will be released by the NTA after the commencement of the exam.
- It will be released in the online mode under the login of the candidates.
- The response sheet contains the answers marked by the candidate on the day of the exam.
- It can be used along with the answer key and Question paper to evaluate the JEE Main Score.
- Candidates will need to enter their login id and password to check their response sheet.
Elements of JEE Main 2020 Response Sheet
The response sheet contains the following details and elements:
- Question Type
- Option Ids of all the 4 options
- Correct option
How to Download the JEE Main 2020 Response Sheet?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the JEE Main response sheet.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link ” Only Registered Candidates Sign in”.
- A login portal will appear on the screen.
- Now candidates have to enter their application number and password/ Date of birth.
- After entering the details, click on “sign in” button.
- Then the page will be redirected and a new page will appear on the screen.
- Candidates then have to click on “Please click here for display of your question paper and your responses” link.
- After clicking on the link, candidates will be able to download the JEE Main response sheet.
Importance of JEE Main 2020 Response Sheet
The response sheet is very important as it creates transparency between the candidates and the authorities. The response sheet can be helpful in the following ways:
- Candidates can check the answers marked in the exam.
- It also mentions the correct answer and the question.
- Candidates can evaluate their score and performance in the JEE Main exam.
Details in JEE Main 2020 Response Sheet
The details mentioned in the response sheet are listed below:
- Application number
- Roll number
- Test date
- Test time
- Subject – Paper 1/Paper 2
- Question Type
- Question ID
- Option IDs
- The selected option by the candidate
What is “status” in the JEE Main Response sheet?
The status indicates whether the answer was attempted by the candidate in the exam or not. It can be :
- Not answered
- Left it for review
- Answered it but have also marked it for review
How to Use the JEE Main 2020 Response Sheet?
Candidates can use the responses sheet with the JEE Main 2020 Answer key for calculating their JEE Main score. For that, Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the JEE Main Answer Key and Response sheet.
- Match the question id and then match the answer id in the answer key with that mentioned in the response sheet.
- If the ID matches then candidates may add 04 marks, if it does not match then deduct the marks as per the scheme.
|Type of Questions||Marks for the Correct Answer||Negative Marking|
|MCQ||+04 marks||-01 marks|
|Numerical value||+04 marks||00 marks|
JEE Main 2020 Question Paper
The details regarding the JEE Main 2020 question paper is given below:
- JEE Main question is released by the NTA with the response sheet.
- Candidates need to log in using the login id and password to download the question paper.
- The question paper release in multiple languages i.e English, Hindi and Gujarati.
- The question paper consists of two types of questions – MCQ and Numerical Value type questions.
JEE Main 2020 Answer Key
The details regarding the JEE Main 2020 Answer key are given below:
- NTA releases the answer key in online mode on the official website.
- Candidates can download the answer key using their login id and password.
- NTA releases the individual answer key for each candidate.
- It is released along with the question paper.
- Candidates can challenge the answer key within the stipulated time.
- To do so, candidates need to submit the objection from the candidate’s login and have to pay the fee of Rs. 1000.
- The Valid objections are implemented in the JEE main 2020 Answer key.
JEE Main 2020
The details regarding the JEE Main 2020 are given below:
- NTA conducts the JEE Main 2020 exam in online mode.
- It provides admission into B.E / B.Tech, B.Arch, and B.Plan courses offered by NITs, IIITs, CFTIs, etc.
- The exam is conducted twice a year in the month of January and April.
- The admission is proved on the basis of the JEE Main Rank which is provided by Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA).
|JoSAA 2020||JoSAA 2020 Reporting Centres|
|JEE Main 2020||CSAB 2020|
Official Website: www.jeemain.nta.nic.in