Uttaranchal University is the main authority which will manage and organize a University Level Examination known as UUEE 2019 (Uttaranchal University Entrance Examination 2019). And, the candidates can appear for this exam to seek admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in the field of Engineering, Management, Law, etc. Also, North East state candidates are eligible to apply for all programs provided by the University. But, All India candidates can only apply for B. Tech. Also, the aspirants can also apply on the basis of JEE Main rank. Here is the detailed information about UUEE 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
UUEE 2019: Important Dates
|Name of Event||Date of Event|
|Start of Online Registration||December 2018|
|Deadline for Online Registration||March 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||April 2019|
|Date of Examination||May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||May 2019|
|B. Tech. Counselling||June 2019|
|M. Tech. and M.B.A. Counselling||June 2019|
UUEE 2019: Application Procedure
- Firstly, Uttaranchal University will release the Application Form from December 2018.
- And, the aspirants need to fill the Application Form either online or offline. Also, Online Application Form will be available on the official website.
- Further, the last date to fill the application will be in March 2019.
- Then, the candidates should register as a new student and then sign up there.
- But, before registration, candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility.
- Also, take a print out of the completed application form and keep it safe for future reference.
UUEE 2019: Application Fee
- Firstly, the applicants have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1,200.
- Also, this application fee can be paid through online payment gateway or Demand Draft, or RTGS, or NEFT, or by directly depositing in Dena Bank.
UUEE 2019: Eligibility Criteria
At least 45% marks (for General category), 42% marks (for OBC category), and 40% marks (for SC / ST category)
|Course Offered by University||Qualifying Examination||Subjects||Minimum Marks|
|B. Tech., or B. Sc. Agriculture / Horticulture / Food Tech / Forestry / Biotechnology or B. Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry / Mathematics / Physics||10 + 2 or equivalent from a recognized board||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in qualifying examination||At least 50% (45% for SC / ST)|
|L.L.B. (Hons.)||Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university||N.A.|
|B.A. L.L.B. (Hons.), or B.B.A. L.L.B. (Hons.)||10 + 2 examination from any recognized board / university||N.A.||45% marks (Unreserved), 42% marks (OBC), 40% marks (SC / ST)|
|B. Sc. (IT), and B.C.A.||10 + 2 examinations from a recognized board||Mathematics as the main subject in qualifying examination||N.A.|
Moreover, the official website of Uttaranchal University is
Finally, stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates related to UUEE 2019 Examination.