Rayat Bahra University Admission 2019: RBU 2020 Second round counselling date has been released i.e. 02 August 2019. Rayat Bahra University also known as RBU, is one of the most reputed private educational institutions in the state of Punjab. The University is driven by a culture of excellence, research, and innovation. It has its campus set up in one of the most developed cities and education hub of Punjab known as Mohali. The campus is more than 60 acres and combines a uniquely modern and latest architecture.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
RBU Admission Dates 2019
|Course Name||Start of Application||Last Date of Application||Last Date for Fee Submission||Merit List|
|BA(Hons.), BFA||May 2019||May 2019||May 2019||–|
|B.Ed||March 2019||March 2019||March 2019||–|
|M.A, MFA||June 2019||July 2019||July 2019||–|
|M.A (Internal Students)||July 2019||July 2019||–||–|
|B.L.I.Sc.||May 2019||May 2019||May 2019||–|
|M.Phil||September 2019||September 2019||September 2019||–|
|Ph.D.||October 2019||October 2019||October 2019||–|
|Distance Education MA (Geography) & MSW||September 2019||–||–||September 2019|
|For other Distance Courses||September 2019||October 2019||–||–|
Rayat Bahra University Admission Procedure
The admission will grant to that candidate who fulfills the eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should have passed class 12/any equivalent education to be eligible for admissions.
- They must have at least 60% aggregate/ average marks in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
- The candidate needs to pass in 10+2 first attempt in Biology, Physics, Chemistry for Biotechnology courses.
- Candidates appearing for class 12 examination in 2019 are also eligible.
- In the 10+2 the main core subjects of the candidates should be Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. However, for admission in Biotechnology, the candidates must have studied Biology as the core subject, along with Physics and Chemistry.
- Those seeking admissions into B.Tech/BE in Biotechnology need to class XII or equivalent with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
- The passing year of the qualifying examination should be in 2018 or 2019.
- B Pharma students must score at least 50 percent aggregate in physics, chemistry, mathematics or biology.
- The university also provides a variety of scholarships for different classes of students.
Documents Required for Admission
The candidates are required to bring the following Original Certificates with two sets each of photocopies.
1. X class or Equivalent pass certificate.
2. 10+2 / Intermediate marks statement and Pass Certificate.
3. Provisional Certificate and all marks statements of qualifying examination of the undergraduate course for admission postgraduate programs.
4. Transfer, Study and Conduct Certificates.
5. Integrated Community Certificate in case of SC/ST
MISSION, VISION AND POLICY Rayat Bahra University
The vision of the university is to develop its institute into the world-class and well-known institute of higher learning towards the academic, professional and cultural. The vision is to get recognized globally and as a Center of Excellence for Research and Entrepreneurship.
University missions to play an upper hand in the development of the society.
Providing and giving a world class facility, infrastructure, renowned academics and an ideal environment for Research oriented studies, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship.
University also visions to take on some collaborative projects which will offer an opportunity for a long-term interaction between academics and industry. The university ensures its students with the teaching through latest or modern teaching methodologies and techniques.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
Accreditation, Recognition, and Awards
Rayat Bahra University is recognized by UGC and other apex bodies, an independent body of the Government of India.
It is having the prestigious award ‘University of the year-2015’ by higher education for enhancing employability through industrial collaborations. Rayat-Bahra group has been awarded by Dr Shashi Tharoor for Establishing Collaboration with Industry at National Entrepreneurs Awards.
The university also having an award from the state government of Punjab for the best building and campus award in 2008.
University enjoys high standing and higher ranks among many national rating or evaluating services. That evaluate the quality of education, research activity, athletic excellence, and affordability.
The Rayat & Bahra Institute of Hotel Management stands at the 7th Best Institute in India. Also, University School of Engineering & Technology has been ranked 21st rank by the Business & Economy, they are also ranked 12th most promising/reputed Engineering College in India by Business & Marketing Magazine.
Rayat Bahra University Course Overview
Rayat Bahra University offers courses in the field of science and technology, management, animation, commerce, arts etc.
The university offers courses in the field of science and technology, management etc. It offers B.E/BTECH courses in the variety of engineering branches like computer science and engineering, electronics and communication, mechanical, civil, electrical and electronics, chemical engineering, food engineering, automobile engineering and agriculture engineering.
There are the variety of courses like engineering and technology, information technology, commerce, legal structure, humanities, architecture, business and accounting, pure and basic sciences, agriculture science, media studies, journalism and mass communications, pharmaceutical sciences, literature.
Rayat Bahra University also provides courses in post graduation section of engineering and technology with MTECH for two years. The other post graduation courses available are master of business administration in the various fields of computer science including BSC and BCA course, journalism, language, and literature.
There is a wide variety of multidisciplinary research options in various branches of engineering. Rayat Bahra University exposes their students to various kinds of seminars and workshops and internships which of course improves the quality of their education and also is a vital attribute for skill development.
6. Medical Certificate from not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon in case of PH Candidates
7. Residence Certificate from the competent authority (at least for a period of
Rayat Bahra University Campus Location
Rayat Bahra University
V.P.O. Sahauran, Tehsil Kharar, Distt. Mohali
Punjab, INDIA – 140104.