Rayat Bahra University Admission 2020: Rayat Bahra University also known as RBU, is one of the most reputed private educational institutions in the state of Punjab. The University is driven by a culture of excellence, research, and innovation. It has its campus set up in one of the most developed cities and education hub of Punjab known as Mohali. The campus is more than 60 Acres and combines a uniquely modern and latest architecture.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
RBU Admission Dates 2020
|Course Name||Start of Application||Last Date of Application||Last Date for Fee Submission||Merit List|
|BA(Hons.), BFA||May 2020||May 2020||May 2020||–|
|B.Ed||March 2020||March 2020||March 2020||–|
|M.A, MFA||June 2020||July 2020||July 2020||–|
|M.A (Internal Students)||July 2020||July 2020||–||–|
|B.L.I.Sc.||May 2020||May 2020||May 2020||–|
|M.Phil||September 2020||September 2020||September 2020||–|
|Ph.D.||October 2020||October 2020||October 2020||–|
|Distance Education MA (Geography) & MSW||September 2020||–||–||September 2020|
|For other Distance Courses||September 2020||October 2020||–||–|
Rayat Bahra University Admission Procedure
The admission will grant to that candidate who fulfills the eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should have passed class 12/any equivalent education to be eligible for admissions.
- They must have at least 60% aggregate/ average marks in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
- The candidate needs to pass in 10+2 first attempt in Biology, Physics, Chemistry for Biotechnology courses.
- Candidates appearing for class 12 examination in 2020 are also eligible.
- In the 10+2 the main core subjects of the candidates should be Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. However, for admission in Biotechnology, the candidates must have studied Biology as the core subject, along with Physics and Chemistry.
- Those seeking admissions into B.Tech/BE in Biotechnology need to class XII or equivalent with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
- The passing year of the qualifying examination should be in 2018 or 2020.
- B Pharma students must score at least 50% aggregate in physics, chemistry, mathematics or biology.
- The university also provides a variety of scholarships for different classes of students.
Documents Required for Admission
The candidates are required to bring the following Original Certificates with two sets each of photocopies.
1. Xth class or Equivalent pass certificate.
2. 10+2 / Intermediate marks statement and Pass Certificate.
3. Provisional Certificate and all marks statements of the qualifying examination of the undergraduate course for admission postgraduate programs.
4. Transfer, Study and Conduct Certificates.
5. Integrated Community Certificate in case of SC/ST
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Rayat Bahra University Admission 2020: Counselling Process
MISSION, VISION AND POLICY Rayat Bahra University
The vision of the university is to develop its institute into the world-class and well-known institute of higher learning towards the academic, professional and cultural. The vision is to get recognized globally and as a Center of Excellence for Research and Entrepreneurship.
University missions to play an upper hand in the development of the society.
Providing and giving a world-class facility, infrastructure, renowned academics and an ideal environment for Research-oriented studies, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship.
University also visions to take on some collaborative projects which will offer an opportunity for a long-term interaction between academics and industry. The university ensures its students with the teaching through latest or modern teaching methodologies and techniques.
Accreditation, Recognition, and Awards
Rayat Bahra University is recognized by UGC and other apex bodies, an independent body of the Government of India.
It is having the prestigious award ‘University of the year-2015’ by higher education for enhancing employability through industrial collaborations. Rayat-Bahra Group has been awarded by Dr Shashi Tharoor for Establishing Collaboration with Industry at National Entrepreneurs Awards.
The university also having an award from the state government of Punjab for the best building and campus award in 2008.
University enjoys high standing and higher ranks among many national rating or evaluating services. That evaluate the quality of education, research activity, athletic excellence, and affordability.
The Rayat & Bahra Institute of Hotel Management stands at the 7th Best Institute in India. Also, University School of Engineering & Technology has been ranked 21st rank by the Business & Economy, they are also ranked 12th most promising/reputed Engineering College in India by Business & Marketing Magazine.
Rayat Bahra University Course Overview
Rayat Bahra University offers courses in the field of science and technology, management, animation, commerce, arts etc.
The university offers courses in the field of science and technology, management etc. It offers B.E/BTECH courses in the variety of engineering branches like Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Electronics, Chemical Engineering, Food Engineering, Automobile Engineering and Agriculture engineering.
There are the variety of courses like Engineering and Technology, Information technology, Commerce, Legal structure, Humanities, Architecture, Business and Accounting, Pure and Basic sciences, Agriculture science, Media studies, Journalism and Mass Communications, Pharmaceutical sciences, Literature.
Rayat Bahra University also provides courses in Post-graduation section of engineering and technology with M.TECH for two years. The other Post-graduation courses available are master of business administration in the various fields of computer science including BSC and BCA course, Journalism, Language, and Literature.
There is a wide variety of multidisciplinary research options in various branches of engineering. Rayat Bahra University exposes its students to various kinds of seminars and workshops and internships which of course improves the quality of their education and also is a vital attribute for skill development.
Rayat Bahra University Campus Location
Rayat Bahra University
V.P.O. Sahauran, Tehsil Kharar, Distt. Mohali
Punjab, INDIA – 140104.